I can't get into chat ....bad gateway

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You need to completely log out of chat and clear your cookies/cache. Te sign in issue has been resolved and everyone else is getting in ok now.

TheBabayaga

Life is but a Dream within a dream
Reaction score
I can get in fine, not having any issues, but I feel impelled to post something, cos it sounds like am missing out. I did have an issue once, it was a loooooong long time ago, it all started weh I was 7, yerss I remember that day well. Walked down the street, minding my own business when out of no where, a lion walked around the corner, pounthed, yerss pounthed ! on me. We wrested for some time, and yers I managed to get the better of the furocious beast. Just as Iwas about to hit him with a final blow, he put paws up and sais " wait I cant log in to UK chat"..and that was how I got my answer. Ever since that day..never had any technical issues. Of course what happened to me is rare. The planets were aligned, temperature was juuust right and I had on oddbod socks. I think thats why it happened the way it did yerss.

O

Oswestrian

Jesus os your picture should come with a government health warning mind you be good for shock therapy lmfao
Go outside and piss on the first tree that you find like the miserable dog that you are.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back