I can't get into chat ....bad gateway

TacoTimmy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Someone decided to attack the site while I was eating dinner, so it took me a little while to press the "stop attack" button. All good now.

To the perpetrator:

Thank you for helping me get the attention of the police :)

A_Son_of_God

Forum Reasoner - Nemesis of the Trolls
Reaction score
Yeah, me too. It's a shame there are so many scumbags who want to attack everything and ruin things for others. I too can't get on at present. Here's what's changed, if it helps:
1) The room link no longer works. It redirects to the forum page, into /chat. It will log me in on the forums, but when entering the "Yes, I accept" or whatever it says to go to the room, it loops back to the /chat page again.

annadolphy50

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Yeah, me too. It's a shame there are so many scumbags who want to attack everything and ruin things for others. I too can't get on at present. Here's what's changed, if it helps:
1) The room link no longer works. It redirects to the forum page, into /chat. It will log me in on the forums, but when entering the "Yes, I accept" or whatever it says to go to the room, it loops back to the /chat page again.
same here oh well never mind x

Poppy666

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Another day i still get in chat. It says im banned when i know im not . Be nice if admin would answer me

Back