How to maintain

B

Bad_Influence

This is endless. LOL!

Your blanket statements are based solely on a year 10 basic graph. As basic as basic gets.

Even that is far too complex for you.

The SAME graph you POSTED shows Covid deaths were HIGHER last year. Therefore, the year 10 graph you posted demonstrates (applying your logic), that DEATHS are lower this year and again applying your logic that the vaccine IS preventing deaths.

Do you get it???
Year 10?

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
This is endless. LOL!

Your blanket statements are based solely on a year 10 basic graph. As basic as basic gets.

The SAME graph you POSTED shows Covid deaths were HIGHER last year. Therefore, the year 10 graph you posted demonstrates (applying your logic), that DEATHS are lower this year and again applying your logic that the vaccine IS preventing deaths.

Do you get it???

Professor Bad is a troll.

Bogus and a charlatan.

The end.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
"https://www.ons.gov.uk/visualisations/dvc1514/fig2/index.html"You still don't get it, do you?

While you post silly little graphs from silly online conspiracy sites, that means nothing and with no context and a more detailed explanation and which DOESN'T support your silly claim while you hastily posted a year 10 graph that you DON'T understand.

The year 10 graph, you deluded cockwomble, shows Covid deaths were HIGHER last year.Total deaths from all causes were above the five-year average in Week 30 - Free Chat Rooms

This is endless. LOL!

Do you get it???

Deaths registered weekly in England and Wales, provisional - Office for National Statistics - Free Chat Rooms

Look at the data, make up your own mind.

I have been doing this for over a year.

Have fun.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
B

Bad_Influence

I made it as simple as I could for his benefit and he still made a fool of himself. :rolleyes:

SamBally

Reaction score
Deaths registered weekly in England and Wales, provisional - Office for National Statistics - Free Chat Rooms

Look at the data, make up your own mind.

I have been doing this for over a year.

Have fun.

A whole year you say, LOL.

Yes, I recall you stating that when you were pissed a few weeks ago. Before you scuttled off to avoid answering any questions. You refused to explain your ludicrous allegation that the entire global community of scientists doctors and politicians were deliberately poisoning and causing the deaths of people via the vaccine/s.

Of course, you had no evidence then, just as you don't now.

As you post from a government source you claim on another recent thread is tainted propaganda when you commented on pollsters.

This means nothing because it does NOT show Covid deaths from a year ago compared to Covid deaths the following year.

Masters educated social scientist and psychologist...

You can't even explain a year 10 graph.

B

Bad_Influence

A whole year you say, LOL.

This means nothing because it does NOT show Covid deaths from a year ago compared to Covid deaths the following year.
That’s precisely what it DOES show. Ffs put a bit of effort in.

B

Bad_Influence

Or just quit while you’re behind. I assumed people could read a simple graph. That was my mistake it seems.

SamBally

Reaction score
Once again,

The extremely basic year 10 graph that Professor Troll posted shows unequivocally (using his logic) Covid DEATHS were HIGHER last year.

Professor Troll is an extremely ignorant man.

No ifs or buts or maybes about it.

There should be legislation introduced to imprison these charlatans when they spew bogus medical and or qualifications and bogus Covid claims that manipulate and deceive extremely vulnerable people into not getting the vaccine.

They should also be named and shamed in the media so that the general public is warned about them and their bogus claims.

SamBally

Reaction score
How is the vaccine working?

View attachment 4325The pattern is the same as last year before vaccines were available. In fact the deaths are higher than last year despite 75% being vaxxed. Show me any evidence the vax is preventing deaths please.

The graph for anyone interested.

Because what Professor Troll tends to do on these threads is spam endless misinformation, not even subtly, to hide his numerous schoolboy mistakes.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Well done @SamBally.

You are right. Professor B'Tinfoiluence is a troll. He is now trolling this satirical thread with as much misinformation as he can.

The final dying chat gasp of a covidiot.

A satirical thread that has wound him up so much, he is incandescent with righteous antivax-rage.

At least when he is typing his fvcking antivax nonsense on this thread/website, we are keeping him from harming (posting lies) others, on the various (non antivax) websites he will use.

Well done us! Well bloody done!

hands clap.png

B

Bad_Influence

Well done @SamBally.

You are right. Professor B'Tinfoiluence is a troll. He is now trolling this satirical thread with as much misinformation as he can.

The final dying chat gasp of a covidiot.

A satirical thread that has wound him up so much, he is incandescent with righteous antivax-rage.

At least when he is typing his fvcking antivax nonsense on this thread/website, we are keeping him from harming (posting lies) others, on the various (non antivax) websites he will use.

Well done us! Well bloody done!

View attachment 4329
The only one raging here is Sam, poor lad.

SamBally

Reaction score
Thanks TwoWales,

LOL!

The graph is funny and even funnier that he still doesn't understand it. Genuinely doesn't and it isn't even an act.

Oh, look a shiny graph I'll post it. *drool drool*

B

Bad_Influence

Thanks TwoWales,

LOL!

The graph is funny and even funnier that he still doesn't understand it. Genuinely doesn't and it isn't even an act.

Oh, look a shiny graph I'll post it. *drool drool*
Louder Sam

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Trollfluence! Stop it now. This raging on and on at satirical thread that has you bursting with virus ridden statements is tragic.

My god man. Go outside. Breathe deep the virus free air and remain calm.

Wash your mask, hand gel your special place and dance a happy dance.

We send you hugs. Both Whales-R-Us.

Night night bae. X

PS: I'm not messing with your paranoid head

Back