How to maintain

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

How to maintain your anti-vaccine stance in the face of a fvckload of evidence it's working

coronavirus small.jpg

Keen to double down on your mental vaccination theories while reality seems intent on proving them wrong?

Try these gambits:

It’s all about future population control

The success of the vaccine is a ruse. It’s designed to kill off huge swathes of the population at some unspecified point in the future. But because you’re unvaccinated you get to live on in an apocalyptic hellscape, beating a man to death with a can of beans in the ruins of Asda. Clever you. Secrets!

Everyone else is brainwashed
Even though you’ve spent 18 months believing outlandish nonsense written by bored teenagers on obscure Reddit pages, it’s everyone else who’s brainwashed. No doubt by the ‘MEDJAH’, which in your deranged delusions is controlled by the Council, Gov, Aliens, Q, Illuminati Death Dealers and Delia Smiths gran. Secrets!

Covid is no worse than the flu
Why vaccinate when Covid’s no worse than a bout of the flu? Well, you might want to ask the four million people worldwide who’ve died of it that. Or indeed ask yourself when you end up in hospital and realise that being wilfully moronic is very bad for your health. Secrets!

Only social media knows the truth
Reputable news sources reporting too much positive news about the vaccine? Retreat to shadowy corners of GB News, YouTube and Twitter, where the true facts are provided by lunatics who found Qanon too mainstream. Did you know the Pfizer jab is reverse-engineered from alien DNA? Secrets!

Get out there and protest
If all else fails, take to the streets with your fellow anti-vax pals and hit the seat of all power, like a former BBC studio that’s now luxury flats. Perhaps the utter ineptitude of your comrades will help you realise how fvcking stupid you’re being. But it won’t. Secrets!

Last edited:

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
75% of the adult population seem to have some common sense!

Good to see that many social media sites are blocking and permanently banning antivax Covid spreaders and their deliberate and deadly misinformation.

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
Good to see that many social media sites are blocking and permanently banning antivax Covid spreaders and their deliberate and deadly misinformation.
I think you actually mean anti-Covid vaccination spreaders. However, you were correct on the misinformation part.
Score awarded for effort: 5/10.

B

Bad_Influence

75% of the adult population seem to have some common sense!
How is the vaccine working?

58799F52-BAED-43D6-8619-0E56C6CC72ED.pngThe pattern is the same as last year before vaccines were available. In fact the deaths are higher than last year despite 75% being vaxxed. Show me any evidence the vax is preventing deaths please.

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
Online science for dummies. Post a random graph and make bogus claims because you do not understand the graph.

Rinse repeat.

SamBally

Reaction score
The online dummies can't explain the "graphs" that they post. While they make bogus claims.

SamBally

Reaction score
Don't hold your breath waiting for an explanation to yet more bogus claims.

SamBally

Reaction score
Just make bogus claims and when challenged for actual EVIDENCE shout repeatedly, prove my bogus claims are bogus.

Rinse repeat.

B

Bad_Influence

Just make bogus claims and when challenged for actual EVIDENCE shout repeatedly, prove my bogus claims are bogus.

Rinse repeat.
Shout loudly and people will listen to you Sam. Not people with any sense of course, but someone.

B

Bad_Influence

10 August 2020 - Covid deaths 0
10 August 2021 - Covid deaths 132

Care to explain Sam?

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Online science for dummies. Post a random graph and make bogus claims because you do not understand the graph.

Rinse repeat.

Depends on which data you read.

“You can believe in whatsoever you like, but the truth remains the truth, no matter how sweet the lie may taste.”
― Michael Bassey Johnson

SamBally

Reaction score
Depends on which data you read.

“You can believe in whatsoever you like, but the truth remains the truth, no matter how sweet the lie may taste.”
― Michael Bassey Johnson

As masters educated social scientist you should be more than capable of analyzing the basic graph he posted. The "evidence" he supplied (not me).

Can you share your findings, please?

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
As masters educated social scientist you should be more than capable of analyzing the basic graph he posted. The "evidence" he supplied (not me).

It's a graph.

Next?

B

Bad_Influence

Can you Sam? Is it too difficult to compare 2 numbers?

SamBally

Reaction score
According to the Professor Dimwit. More people have died of Covid this year, than last.

Then Professor Dimwit posts a simple graph that Professor dimwit claims support his allegations. Of course, though the simple graph Professor dimwit posted shows deaths were in 'fact' HIGHER last year.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Bad, didn't realise you were a prof.

:)

Back