How to maintain

B

Bad_Influence

According to the Professor Dimwit. More people have died of Covid this year, than last.

Then Professor Dimwit posts a simple graph that Professor dimwit claims support his allegations. Of course, though the simple graph Professor dimwit posted shows deaths were in 'fact' HIGHER last year.
If you say so Sam. :rolleyes: The numbers are easily verified.

B

Bad_Influence

As masters educated social scientist, your description, why don't you explain that "graph" to us simpletons???
That’s the most sensible thing you’ve typed. At least you admit to being a simpleton.

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
If you say so Sam. :rolleyes: The numbers are easily verified

if I or anyone else spent any length of time proving your claims are bogus we would never leave this site.

Spamming bogus claims is your online hobby.

SamBally

Reaction score
Has the masters educated social scientist and psychologist explained that year 10 graph yet?

PMSL.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Has the masters educated social scientist and psychologist explained that year 10 graph yet?

PMSL.

If your that interested in it maybe you could explain it to me.

I'm having to much fun to start being all analytical tonight :)

SamBally

Reaction score
If your that interested in it maybe you could explain it to me.

You don't know, do you.

You spout off on other threads about "opinion polls" and you can't even analyze a year 10 "graph".

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
You don't know, do you.

You spout off on other threads about "opinion polls" and you can't even analyze a year 10 "graph".

Graph looks like a seasonal graph.
We have them every year for flu.
Whats it actually a graph of :)

SamBally

Reaction score
Graph looks like a seasonal graph.
We have them every year for flu.
Whats it actually a graph of :)

You can play chase me all you want. You just consistently contradict yourself.

You have no idea what that "seasonal graph" (random no link) means.

There is no shame in admitting it.

B

Bad_Influence

And Sam fails again. This is fun.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Ok, when have I contradicted myself.....

Have fun looking.

B

Bad_Influence

Do you ever post anything of substance? Or do you just disagree with everyone in the forlorn hope people are fooled?

SamBally

Reaction score
Ok, when have I contradicted myself.....

Have fun looking.

You can't explain a year 10 graph. The shame. Self-proclaimed masters educated social scientist and psychologist. Doh.

I'll repeat though one last time, yet more bogus claims courtesy of the online duo anti-vaxxx conspiracy theorists..

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

SamBally

Reaction score
Has either of this pair of anti-vaxx conspiracy theorists Covid denying online frauds explained what the year 10 "graph" is telling us yet? The bogus professor and the bogus master's educated social scientist, and psychologist.

Apparently, it shows Covid deaths are higher this year than last. Unfortunately, it doesn't show that, as basic and simple as it is (and no link no context), and unfortunately this pair of lemons won't explain further.

B

Bad_Influence

You can't explain a year 10 graph. The shame. Self-proclaimed masters educated social scientist and psychologist. Doh.

I'll repeat though one last time, yet more bogus claims courtesy of the online duo anti-vaxxx conspiracy theorists..
Louder Sam. It’s not working anymore.
Has either of this pair of anti-vaxx conspiracy theorists Covid denying online frauds explained what the year 10 "graph" is telling us yet? The bogus professor and the bogus master's educated social scientist, and psychologist.

Apparently, it shows Covid deaths are higher this year than last. Unfortunately, it doesn't show that, as basic and simple as it is (and no link no context), and unfortunately this pair of lemons won't explain further.
I’m sure most can work it out Sam.

SamBally

Reaction score
I’m sure most can work it out Sam.

You still don't get it, do you?

While you post silly little graphs from silly online conspiracy sites, that means nothing and with no context and a more detailed explanation and which DOESN'T support your silly claim while you hastily posted a year 10 graph that you DON'T understand.

The year 10 graph, you deluded cockwomble, shows Covid deaths were HIGHER last year.

B

Bad_Influence

You still don't get it, do you?

While you post silly little graphs from silly online conspiracy sites, that means nothing and with no context and a more detailed explanation and which DOESN'T support your silly claim while you hastily posted a year 10 graph that you DON'T understand.

The year 10 graph, you deluded cockwomble, shows Covid deaths were HIGHER last year.
Try reading it again. May 2020 - July 2021. Can you even read?

SamBally

Reaction score
In fact the deaths are higher than last year despite 75% being vaxxed. Show me any evidence the vax is preventing deaths please.

This is endless. LOL!

Your blanket statements are based solely on a year 10 basic graph. As basic as basic gets.

Even that is far too complex for you.

The SAME graph you POSTED shows Covid deaths were HIGHER last year. Therefore, the year 10 graph you posted demonstrates (applying your logic), that DEATHS are lower this year and again applying your logic that the vaccine IS preventing deaths.

Do you get it???

Back