How do I add a profile picture?

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
All we ask is for ppl to be polite even if it done with a bit of cheeky sarcasm sometimes . plus we do try to help ppl , nt aware of a clique here.in rooms yes .
You was just down right rude.

T

Tandy

You really need to knock off the booze. Your typing is just getting worse. If I tried to correct everything I would be here for an hour.
Go to bed! You're drunk.

You are right and I could not understand most of my last post either. I was very very drunk, sorry. I will try to do better, be less rude and rein in my troll side. Have a pleasent Easter.

B

Bad_Influence

You are right and I could not understand most of my last post either. I was very very drunk, sorry. I will try to do better, be less rude and rein in my troll side. Have a pleasent Easter.

No worries fella. We’ve all done it.

T

Tandy

I am sorry for snapping at you. What you fail to grasp is that I'm emotionally attached to this forum and get upset when it gets trashed by posters suffering from repetitive chat syndrome. When the site gets inundated with identical posts, other postings that are truly absorbing, worthwhile and thought provoking (usually mine) get lost in the flotsam flooding the forum. I hope you can accept my humble apologies with the good grace they are offered.

You do not need to appologise, the fault was mine and I see the error of my ways now, in my defense I drank too much leading to an inability to control stress. I have only just joined this site and should have spent some sober time understanding it's people and workings. I hope I can contribute one day to some of your mind expanding threads, not today though because I'm off to the garden to enjoy some more sunshine and have a drink :)

Back