How do I add a profile picture?

T

Tandy

Yes the world would be a lovely place if everyone did what was required but alas the world and myself are not perfect, least it gives ladies on rooftops something to moan about hehe

PeterinKent

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
As it does not seem possible to search the posts here could someone tell me where the Site Restrictions page is please?

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Bad you should be administrator in here your so helpful to these lost souls

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Yes the world would be a lovely place if everyone did what was required but alas the world and myself are not perfect, least it gives ladies on rooftops something to moan about hehe

Really !!!! so out of ordered your a rude man . i think you should apologize to the lady .

T

Tandy

Agree megs :)
Oh Words I’m glad you could drop in and gurgitate your jism of intellectual bonding, the buzz you felt must have compelled you to effuse you wisdom. Just want to make a tiny point, you know nothing about me and sound like a ***…**** off!

T

Tandy

So wish i knew what this site was like before I joined, very clicky. like a small village, everyone knowing everyone elses business but without the community, easy come easy go. always looking at the small picture ot seeing the state of the world you live in. Could be much better. -C sreport to Line Manager.

B

Bad_Influence

So wish i knew what this site was like before I joined, very clicky. like a small village, everyone knowing everyone elses business but without the community, easy come easy go. always looking at the small picture ot seeing the state of the world you live in. Could be much better. -C sreport to Line Manager.

I assume you mean 'cliquey'? Being an obnoxious troll suits you far more than does trying to appear intelligent apparently Tandy.

T

Tandy

I assume you mean 'cliquey'? Being an obnoxious troll suits you far more than does trying to appear intelligent apparently Tandy.
The insult is easy, you correct the "cligue" and demonise me into a troll, your an effusice purpetuater. What did i do wrong, i came onto a site woand behold did not read the sacred law, im beat down like a child in my own post, mad to feel worthless for not marching to the rule book before posting a question. We if memeber get so up thier own a-holes perpapse the fault lays wiith them. I made a mild jib at Sam someone because of attitude (on my post) to be folleded by some charactor called "Word", well word shove it in a thsorours and make some sense. yes i cant spell, chet some cheap shots in. If you lack understanding hate making all you see nagative is your world.

B

Bad_Influence

The insult is easy, you correct the "cligue" and demonise me into a troll, your an effusice purpetuater. What did i do wrong, i came onto a site woand behold did not read the sacred law, im beat down like a child in my own post, mad to feel worthless for not marching to the rule book before posting a question. We if memeber get so up thier own a-holes perpapse the fault lays wiith them. I made a mild jib at Sam someone because of attitude (on my post) to be folleded by some charactor called "Word", well word shove it in a thsorours and make some sense. yes i cant spell, chet some cheap shots in. If you lack understanding hate making all you see nagative is your world.

You really need to knock off the booze. Your typing is just getting worse. If I tried to correct everything I would be here for an hour.
Go to bed! You're drunk.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I am sorry for snapping at you. What you fail to grasp is that I'm emotionally attached to this forum and get upset when it gets trashed by posters suffering from repetitive chat syndrome. When the site gets inundated with identical posts, other postings that are truly absorbing, worthwhile and thought provoking (usually mine) get lost in the flotsam flooding the forum. I hope you can accept my humble apologies with the good grace they are offered.

Back