Hot enough for you now b****?

Bad_Influence

Genuinely nice fella, mostly. Lol
Reaction score
If the universe is infinite, anything, no matter how improbable has to happen an infinite number of times.
I disagree with this part of your comment. “Has to”?
Just because infinity gives a potential for every scenario, that does not mean it HAS to occur. You could flip a coin an infinite number of times and get an equally infinite number of ‘heads’, nothing says the coin MUST land on a tails just because there is an opportunity.

godsgoodguy

verified
Reaction score
There are some species that have no eyes, some have no ears, it's dependent on where a specials lives.
Evolutionary biology can answer those questions.
Something that lives in the deeps of the sea where sunlight does not penetrate, why would they need eyes?

If you want to get into what constitutes life, thats another question.
A virus has no eyes, ears, nose etc, yet it is still a life form.
It must feed to survive.
As does a tree.
Or do we limit the discussion what being we consider to have "Souls" or a Divine spark?
Well that discounts anything not human.
The same humans that created gods word.

Intelligent design, or Gods work, in an infinite universe why do these ideas matter.
If the universe is infinite, anything, no matter how improbable has to happen an infinite number of times.

If the universe is not infinite, what is outside it?

Our simple understanding of space/time is so limited, we are still only just touching quantum physics, octonion dimensional mathematics and, much to most scientists chagrin, relativity which.... It's in the name is relative and such not constant.

There is much we do not know, what we do know is held back by politics.
Either Politics of the state, the religion or the need science has for funding.

Never trust a scientist or a priest who wants funding.
If the priest was right, god wouldnt need money.

Never trust someone who is certain.
only thing i know that doesnt have eyes is worms

godsgoodguy

verified
Reaction score
For Gods sake throw that Bible away !. You are translating the words as you see them ,not as the person who wrote them did :).
A blind person has Eyes but can`t see so what use are Eyes to him/her ?.
i wont throw my Bible away

Bad_Influence

Reaction score

godsgoodguy

verified
Reaction score
Google is your friend. (Far more so than Jesus or any god)
Jesus and God blessing me every day plus ive heard some negative things about google (i cant remember what it was) means google isnt always good

Bad_Influence

Reaction score
Jesus and God blessing me every day plus ive heard some negative things about google (i cant remember what it was) means google isnt always good
While Google can be bad, if you look hard enough you can find what you seek. The same can’t be said of any religion (unless you seek lies, abuse and delusion of course, then the church has it covered)

godsgoodguy

verified
Reaction score
While Google can be bad, if you look hard enough you can find what you seek. The same can’t be said of any religion (unless you seek lies, abuse and delusion of course, then the church has it covered)
googles good for searching things but google cant help when its time to die

CrazyCatLady

Milk, one sugar
Reaction score
googles good for searching things but google cant help when its time to die
Not sure about that. There's the dark web, where you can Google a hit man (according to a recent TV documentary- this is not personal experience or research, I might add!). That might be handy when it's time to die.

Moriarty

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Not sure about that. There's the dark web, where you can Google a hit man (according to a recent TV documentary- this is not personal experience or research, I might add!). That might be handy when it's time to die.

Yeah but Google maps cant find heaven.

godsgoodguy

verified
Reaction score
ok

TheBabayaga

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
water it has been proven, actually has memory..." Water memory is the purported ability of water to retain a memory of substances previously dissolved in it even after an arbitrary number of serial dilutions"but because it contradicts "current" physical understanding of chemistry , most sheep I mean scientists wont get paid I mean wont admit it..

Think about it, a drop of sweat dribblin from your backside might be that same drop of sweat dribblin down your face, you know, when you really start sweating and some goes into your mouth...bear that in mind when you start jogging...hehehe [evil laugh]

Bad_Influence

Reaction score
water it has been proven, actually has memory..." Water memory is the purported ability of water to retain a memory of substances previously dissolved in it even after an arbitrary number of serial dilutions"but because it contradicts "current" physical understanding of chemistry , most sheep I mean scientists wont get paid I mean wont admit it..

Think about it, a drop of sweat dribblin from your backside might be that same drop of sweat dribblin down your face, you know, when you really start sweating and some goes into your mouth...bear that in mind when you start jogging...hehehe [evil laugh]
Or it might not. It’s just as likely that one of the atoms in your typing finger was once part of Hitler’s moustache.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Or it might not. It’s just as likely that one of the atoms in your typing finger was once part of Hitler’s moustache.
Exactly the same when it comes to the atoms in your body. The Atoms in your Left hand most likely came from a different STAR to those in your Right hand.