Hot enough for you now b****?

Billyliar

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Trees do communicate, through roots.
Before modern medicine, many terminal ill people were told to sit on tree roots.

Billyliar

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
In somerset, we put on strange clothes, and go tree wassailing,
We sing to the trees to awake them!
Sure a lot of people drink cider at wassailing festivals, and we get some funny looks.
But if a tree sleeps, it has a soul in my book.

Billyliar

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Again im not sure gg.
The film day off the triffids.
Plants had overtaken, western civilisation.

Billyliar

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
To jail for growing a plant, you got to be joking I said....

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Ok ,so you believe that the whole World /Universe etc ,was created about 5000 BC?
The Old Testament writes like this but science has now proven that the Whole World started with a Big Bang more like 5 billion years ago .

Your beliefs may be right or wrong but can`t be both .

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
trees and vegetables doesnt breathe
Hate to disalusion you but trees DO breathe and so do plants . How do you think they "grow"?
The air which we breathe out the trees etc breathe in and vice versa. Don`t just read the Bible ,it`s lovely to read but very limitting .

C

CrazyCatLady

Wow! Well, I must say, the conversation around here has taken an enlightening turn since Sapphire departed! The brain cells must be have a fecking party! I'm so riveted, I wish I'd stop breathing and descended into a vegetative state- like a tree or a vegetable.

Whatwasgodthinking- NOTHING on the earth is 'alive' like humans, because we have a little thing called higher cognitive functioning, but alas, we are no more than animals and evolution was real.
And yes, plants do breathe. In fact, if they didn't, neither would you!

Back