Hot enough for you now b****?

xxwhite_dovexx

Hello from Florida! Be thankful !
Reaction score
Scanner link page and found nothing about the effects of solar flare through hole in ozone.
Any who , nuff said by me .
If I am considered a b*****, then yeah its hot enough . Cheers

xxwhite_dovexx

Hello from Florida! Be thankful !
Reaction score
Back to my knitting !

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
i like cold but when sitting out in the cold for a while i wished i had some heat . . . . . and ill rather a solar storm come than a asteroid
A solar storm can knock out Electricity and even Internet ! That wouldnt be nice eh ?.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Who told us this Heat was going to pass us by Wednesday ?. It`s even hotter now than earlier! and my Weather Station read it at 42Degrees then .Seat is dripping off me like a prize fighter :),whew !

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
times i wonder did dinosaurs really exist . . . . . if they did the news/rumor is they got killed by a asteroid
Well matey ,if they didn`t exist somebody with really big Bones did ! Found all over the Planet.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
i havent read the whole Bible but according to what i read people was here first . . . . . i saw nothing about dinosaurs
May i suggest ,as a friend ,that when you read the Bible you realise that it wasn`t written until early Roman/Greek times which far outdated the Dinasour datings . According to the old Testament ( at least) the World was created around 5,000 years ago which has now been disproved .In fact it`s more like 5 billion years old .
I`m afraid that if you really think about it how could people be here 1st ? what would they eat without veg or trees ? and then they started to eat animals .

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
people was the first living on earth after God . . . . . trees and vegetables i think is not living . . . . . plus they had fruits
Trees and vegetables are living ! In fact i think if you can search for the DNA of trees you`ll find that Tree DNA is identical to around 90 plus % of human DNA.
of course if you re right and i am wrong then some "super" being ( ?) created the whole Universe from nothing and just plonked us on Earth first to help it to flourish yes?.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
havent read the whole Bible but according to what i read people was here first
Ok .think about it like this . If you were leader of a gang of people and wanted to make sure that they took ordered from you wha would you do 1st ?. Most likely you would make a set of rules which included the fact that you were the leader of the tribe.Yes ?. Write that down so the followers knew about the rules and then explain ,with lies if necessary ,why the rules are there ( The Bible ,Old Testament).
This is all based on the fact that only humans were on Earth at the time ok ?.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
i havent read the whole Bible but according to what i read people was here first . . . . . i saw nothing about dinosaurs
Talking Donkeys ??

Azzbo

Staff member
Reaction score
Everyone knows jesus burried the dinosaur bones to test our faith

Back