Hot enough for you now b****?

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
lot means country ? ? ? ? ?
Another point off topic but of interest . Just as the trees and veges breathe in the air we breathe out they eat the the food which we throw out ! out of our bums . So we each Depend on the other to "live " yes?.

Last edited:

godsgoodguy

verified
Reaction score
Another point off tic but of interest . Just as the trees and vege breathe in the air we breathe out they eat the the food which we throw out ! out of our bums . So we each Depend on the other to "live " yes?.
they just drink

Billyliar

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Gods guy, id wager you were top of the class for creative writing.
I was so good, the teacher called me einstein.
After a period of reflection, i think this may have been sarcasm tbh.

CrazyCatLady

Milk, one sugar
Reaction score
right and a tree, adam and eve, snake that God created (not a big bang)
There are other theories to the beginnings of the universe (and subsequently, life) than the Big Bang. There are also multiple Gods and not all religions go with the Adam and Eve story. So, let's say- for arguments sake- some invisible creature, the one you call God, did create everything- what created it? Where did he (notice God is almost always a man- especially in the Abrahamic religions...mmmm :rolleyes: ) come from?

Also, notice how individuals can live untouched by the mental health services with an imaginary friend if they name it 'God' and go and wail at it every Friday, Saturday or Sunday, but f*ck me- call your imaginary friend King Cat Alien and leave carcasses out for it and you've got the men in white coats turning up, claiming you're crazy!

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
they just drink
Wrong mate . they digest what we humans call "compost" minerals which are then eaten by us as needed . Compost is basically animal poo.
The reason you think they don`t eat is because you cant see the process with your Eyes.

Billyliar

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
This thread just gets better....
Wheres percy thrower when you need him?

Billyliar

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hells, you havent moaned about your garden recycling lately.
This threads a gift for this!
Come on make our sundays, hows the recycling scene?

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hells, you havent moaned about your garden recycling lately.
This threads a gift for this!
Come on make our sundays, hows the recycling scene?
I think you have the wrong person mate . I`ve never posted a thing about garden recycling . You may need to check your sources again ,if they are who i think then they have cloned me .Suckers :)

godsgoodguy

verified
Reaction score
There are other theories to the beginnings of the universe (and subsequently, life) than the Big Bang. There are also multiple Gods and not all religions go with the Adam and Eve story. So, let's say- for arguments sake- some invisible creature, the one you call God, did create everything- what created it? Where did he (notice God is almost always a man- especially in the Abrahamic religions...mmmm :rolleyes: ) come from?

Also, notice how individuals can live untouched by the mental health services with an imaginary friend if they name it 'God' and go and wail at it every Friday, Saturday or Sunday, but f*ck me- call your imaginary friend King Cat Alien and leave carcasses out for it and you've got the men in white coats turning up, claiming you're crazy!
big bang created perfect bodies etc with insides etc ? ? ? ? ? ever notice humans, animals, and bugs have the same things eyes, nose, mouths, legs, insides, etc means it doesnt seem like we was made from a big bang to me . . . . . its somethings i wonder why God watch some kids suffer example starve and why some was created disfigured and never had a chance at a normal life but it seems to me we was created by someone . . . . . not a big bang . . . . . or nobody exist and my whole life and nothing but a dream

godsgoodguy

verified
Reaction score
Wrong mate . they digest what we humans call "compost" minerals which are then eaten by us as needed . Compost is basically animal poo.
The reason you think they don`t eat is because you cant see the process with your Eyes.
i only see them get water

Moriarty

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
big bang created perfect bodies etc with insides etc ? ? ? ? ? ever notice humans, animals, and bugs have the same things eyes, nose, mouths, legs, insides, etc means it doesnt seem like we was made from a big bang to me . . . . . its somethings i wonder why God watch some kids suffer example starve and why some was created disfigured and never had a chance at a normal life but it seems to me we was created by someone . . . . . not a big bang . . . . . or nobody exist and my whole life and nothing but a dream

There are some species that have no eyes, some have no ears, it's dependent on where a specials lives.
Evolutionary biology can answer those questions.
Something that lives in the deeps of the sea where sunlight does not penetrate, why would they need eyes?

If you want to get into what constitutes life, thats another question.
A virus has no eyes, ears, nose etc, yet it is still a life form.
It must feed to survive.
As does a tree.
Or do we limit the discussion what being we consider to have "Souls" or a Divine spark?
Well that discounts anything not human.
The same humans that created gods word.

Intelligent design, or Gods work, in an infinite universe why do these ideas matter.
If the universe is infinite, anything, no matter how improbable has to happen an infinite number of times.

If the universe is not infinite, what is outside it?

Our simple understanding of space/time is so limited, we are still only just touching quantum physics, octonion dimensional mathematics and, much to most scientists chagrin, relativity which.... It's in the name is relative and such not constant.

There is much we do not know, what we do know is held back by politics.
Either Politics of the state, the religion or the need science has for funding.

Never trust a scientist or a priest who wants funding.
If the priest was right, god wouldnt need money.

Never trust someone who is certain.

godsgoodguy

verified
Reaction score
There are some species that have no eyes, some have no ears, it's dependent on where a specials lives.
Evolutionary biology can answer those questions.
Something that lives in the deeps of the sea where sunlight does not penetrate, why would they need eyes?

If you want to get into what constitutes life, thats another question.
A virus has no eyes, ears, nose etc, yet it is still a life form.
It must feed to survive.
As does a tree.
Or do we limit the discussion what being we consider to have "Souls" or a Divine spark?
Well that discounts anything not human.
The same humans that created gods word.

Intelligent design, or Gods work, in an infinite universe why do these ideas matter.
If the universe is infinite, anything, no matter how improbable has to happen an infinite number of times.

If the universe is not infinite, what is outside it?

Our simple understanding of space/time is so limited, we are still only just touching quantum physics, octonion dimensional mathematics and, much to most scientists chagrin, relativity which.... It's in the name is relative and such not constant.

There is much we do not know, what we do know is held back by politics.
Either Politics of the state, the religion or the need science has for funding.

Never trust a scientist or a priest who wants funding.
If the priest was right, god wouldnt need money.

Never trust someone who is certain.
most living has eyes, etc

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
most living has eyes, etc
For Gods sake throw that Bible away !. You are translating the words as you see them ,not as the person who wrote them did :).
A blind person has Eyes but can`t see so what use are Eyes to him/her ?.

Bad_Influence

Genuinely nice fella, mostly. Lol
Reaction score