Hello Doc!

B

Bad_Influence

"Two Swallows doth not a summer make" ;)

Lol..... I feel it's just the tip of a very large iceberg though. Next they will be advising those with ongoing health issues not to take the vaccine.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
The creation of a 99% effective vaccine usually takes a minimum of 10 years. This one being rushed out as fast as it has been 'could' be seen as a quick fix cover up.

By that i mean there is no effective vaccine yet. How could there be in such a short period of time?

I'm not a chemist or a virologist, i'm an information guy, but i know the maths just do not add up.!

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Rich coming from someone who claims to 'watch sprouting sh** ' as a hobby.
:)

Spout's it too..;)

The gap between certain chatters education here is enormous.!

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Well....
From UK Gov web site.

"REG 174 INFORMATION FOR UK HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS

Paediatric population
The safety and efficacy of COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2 in children under 16 years of age have not yet been established.

4.5 Interaction with other medicinal products and other forms of interaction
No interaction studies have been performed.

4.6 Fertility, pregnancy and lactation
Pregnancy
There are no or limited amount of data from the use of COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2.
Animal reproductive toxicity studies have not been completed.
COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2 is not recommended during pregnancy.
For women of childbearing age, pregnancy should be excluded before vaccination.
In addition, women of childbearing age should be advised to avoid pregnancy for at least 2 months after their second dose.
Breast-feeding
It is unknown whether COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2 is excreted in human milk.
A risk to the newborns/infants cannot be excluded.
COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2 should not be used during breast-feeding.
Fertility
It is unknown whether COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2 has an impact on fertility."

Yet further into the "Guidance"

"6.2 Incompatibilities
In the absence of compatibility studies, this medicinal product must not be mixed with other medicinal products."

Just putting the Gov's own information here in case anyone wants to check it out :)
Oh and BTW, Phase 3 testing is until December 2022.

Until then, everyone who takes it is a Guinee pig, which is ok if your over 50, but if your kids/grandkids might want to have kids in the future, I would suggest telling them to wait for the Data on whether the modified mRNA antibodies may or may not attack Placenta as a virus.

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
The creation of a 99% effective vaccine usually takes a minimum of 10 years. This one being rushed out as fast as it has been 'could' be seen as a quick fix cover up.

By that i mean there is no effective vaccine yet. How could there be in such a short period of time?

I'm not a chemist or a virologist, i'm an information guy, but i know the maths just do not add up.!

You don't approve of progress then, you a self declared non scientist, that the whole world of science, working together, could not find due process?

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

"How could there be in such a short period of time?"

With the whole world working on it, with the fervent desire to find a cure, not a kill?
Why not? Progress is all about change, mostly for the better, don't be a wuss! give science a break!

B

Bad_Influence

Well....
From UK Gov web site.

"REG 174 INFORMATION FOR UK HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS

Paediatric population
The safety and efficacy of COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2 in children under 16 years of age have not yet been established.

4.5 Interaction with other medicinal products and other forms of interaction
No interaction studies have been performed.

4.6 Fertility, pregnancy and lactation
Pregnancy
There are no or limited amount of data from the use of COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2.
Animal reproductive toxicity studies have not been completed.
COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2 is not recommended during pregnancy.
For women of childbearing age, pregnancy should be excluded before vaccination.
In addition, women of childbearing age should be advised to avoid pregnancy for at least 2 months after their second dose.
Breast-feeding
It is unknown whether COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2 is excreted in human milk.
A risk to the newborns/infants cannot be excluded.
COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2 should not be used during breast-feeding.
Fertility
It is unknown whether COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2 has an impact on fertility."

Yet further into the "Guidance"

"6.2 Incompatibilities
In the absence of compatibility studies, this medicinal product must not be mixed with other medicinal products."

Just putting the Gov's own information here in case anyone wants to check it out :)
Oh and BTW, Phase 3 testing is until December 2022.

Until then, everyone who takes it is a Guinee pig, which is ok if your over 50, but if your kids/grandkids might want to have kids in the future, I would suggest telling them to wait for the Data on whether the modified mRNA antibodies may or may not attack Placenta as a virus.

Very scary :eek:

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Why are they giving us 'free' nasal/throat Covid 19 swabs,when infact they are pointless?

What is the point in getting a swab today, when you could become infected tomorrrow ?

Surely, the only way to be sure we haven't contracted the virus, would be by getting daily swabs (besides the fact swabs are only at the most 70% reliable, claimed by scientists/doctors).

Then I came across the following:

From Science Direct - online.

Nanoparticles for nasal vaccination

Abstract
The great interest in mucosal vaccine delivery arises from the fact that mucosal surfaces represent the major site of entry for many pathogens. Among other mucosal sites, nasal delivery is especially attractive for immunization, as the nasal epithelium is characterized by relatively high permeability, low enzymatic activity and by the presence of an important number of immunocompetent cells. In addition to these advantageous characteristics, the nasal route could offer simplified and more cost-effective protocols for vaccination with improved patient compliance.

The use of nanocarriers provides a suitable way for the nasal delivery of antigenic molecules. Besides improved protection and facilitated transport of the antigen, nanoparticulate delivery systems could also provide more effective antigen recognition by immune cells. These represent key factors in the optimal processing and presentation of the antigen, and therefore in the subsequent development of a suitable immune response. In this sense, the design of optimized vaccine nanocarriers offers a promising way for nasal mucosal vaccination.

Nanoparticles for nasal vaccination

Author: Noemi Csaba,Marcos Garcia-Fuentes,Maria Jose Alonso
Publication: Advanced Drug Delivery Reviews
Publisher: Elsevier
Date: 27 February 2009

I wouldn't want to come across as a conspiracy theorist, but this definitely makes you wonder what is actually going on.

"Surely, the only way to be sure we haven't contracted the virus, would be by getting daily swabs."

Or the vaccination!

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Apparently the vaccine doesn't give you immunisation against Covid 19 - you can still contract the virus, but with milder symptoms (so they say).

Not enough testing has been done, ( long term) we have no idea what the side effects of this vaccine could be.
WELL! We are all crawling with germs, all sorts of bacteria and viruses by the million, all the time.
It's the way of things.
We either get used to them in time...or...develop some help...like a vaccine.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Nah! I'm a realistic opportunist. :)

Realistic Opportunist?

Lets unpack that a little.
Lets take Realistic.
"Able to see things as they really are and to deal with them in a practical way"
Perception being the key to realisation, a realist must perceive the variables which effect outcome and base their thoughts, opinions and actions neutrally on such.

Then Opportunist.v"One that is opportunistic or that practices opportunism"
So lets examine Opportunism.
"The art, policy, or practice of taking advantage of opportunities or circumstances often with little regard for principles or consequences"
Again, with perception being the key to realisation, an opportunist must perceive the variables which effect outcome and base their thoughts, opinions and actions on those which benefit themselves.

The realist is biased toward neutral thoughts and deeds which benefit simply due to the circumstances of life.
An opportunist is biased toward consideration of the self only.
Can an opportunist also be a realist, yes as long as it serves their purpose.
Once their purpose is no longer served, how can the statement.
"I'm a realistic opportunist." be true?

Sorry, bit drunk, thought experiment.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Realistic Opportunist?

Lets unpack that a little.
Lets take Realistic.
"Able to see things as they really are and to deal with them in a practical way"
Perception being the key to realisation, a realist must perceive the variables which effect outcome and base their thoughts, opinions and actions neutrally on such.

Then Opportunist.v"One that is opportunistic or that practices opportunism"
So lets examine Opportunism.
"The art, policy, or practice of taking advantage of opportunities or circumstances often with little regard for principles or consequences"
Again, with perception being the key to realisation, an opportunist must perceive the variables which effect outcome and base their thoughts, opinions and actions on those which benefit themselves.

The realist is biased toward neutral thoughts and deeds which benefit simply due to the circumstances of life.
An opportunist is biased toward consideration of the self only.
Can an opportunist also be a realist, yes as long as it serves their purpose.
Once their purpose is no longer served, how can the statement.
"I'm a realistic opportunist." be true?

Sorry, bit drunk, thought experiment.
Yes! It does seem to confuse people but ...... it suits me!
BTW.
"An opportunist is biased toward consideration of the self only?"

That is a rubbish statement!
An opportunist may spend a lifetime seeking help for others.
It needs a realist to understand that it is not always possible.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Yes! It does seem to confuse people but ...... it suits me!
BTW.
"An opportunist is biased toward consideration of the self only?"

That is a rubbish statement!
An opportunist may spend a lifetime seeking help for others.
It needs a realist to understand that it is not always possible.

Well
Is the dictionary definition, I was just working with that :)

{(edit to clarify) if the actions taken are done so without regard for principles or consequences then only the self can make the determination that they are worthy, hence self only.. }

It also depends on whether :-
"spend a lifetime seeking help for others"
Is actually a selfish action, based on making oneself feel better.
Hence, the opportunist make make every effort to help others, thereby inflating their own sense of self worth by "Doing good deeds".
That however is a whole other argument.

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Well
Is the dictionary definition, I was just working with that :)

{(edit to clarify) if the actions taken are done so without regard for principles or consequences then only the self can make the determination that they are worthy, hence self only.. }

It also depends on whether :-
"spend a lifetime seeking help for others"
Is actually a selfish action, based on making oneself feel better.
Hence, the opportunist make make every effort to help others, thereby inflating their own sense of self worth by "Doing good deeds".
That however is a whole other argument.
Well; based on that rather specious argument a good person is only good so that he may be seen to be good by others.
Doesn't it rather sully the works of Philanthropists, carers, nurses? Do you really believe that their works are for self satisfaction only; or is that what your book says? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Well; based on that specious argument a good person is only good so that he may be seen to be good by others.
Doesn't it rather sully the works of Philanthropists, carers, nurses? Do you really believe that their works are for self satisfaction only; or is that what your book says? :rolleyes:

Well it depends on may factors.
For example, women tend to be more caring by nature (on average) hence there are more women in caring environments.
Same with Nursing.
How does the psychology of that stack with the statistics.
Women tend to find more satisfaction working with people rather than things.
Well that's a known psychological measure.
Hence women work more in caring environments than men because they get more satisfaction from it.
Is not an unreasonable hypothesis.
So therefore, their actions are based on individual choice.
If an action is based on choice, then it is self satisfying.

As for philanthropists, look up the history of families like the Rockefellers and see how they hired PR firms to change their images.
Look at Bill Gates today, on all the TV screens going on about Pandemic 2.0, yet he has invested Millions in, for profit, mRNA and vaccine companies.
Look at who the B&M Gates foundation fund, look at who his father funded and was part of.
I know, sounds like "oh mad conspiracy theorist talking" lol.. but its not, just go look it up.

It's the old Hobbs/Russo argument, its been around for a long time lol.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
You don't approve of progress then, you a self declared non scientist, that the whole world of science, working together, could not find due process?

I'm not a Scientist.....However, I'm an extremely firm believer in Science and progress...!

In My own words.

The below is Science FACT.

Analogy.

Covid-19 is a Virus.
Effective vaccines take a minimum of 10 years to develop.
Therefor we will be with Covid-19 for a minimum of 10 years.

Doesn't matter how many people are working on a vaccine. Tests and trials take time. You can't speed that process up.

The Vaccine we have at the moment only got approval because it's not a cure. It wont stop you from getting Covid. All it does is slow down the effects of having it. I'm still surprised that it got approved with such little testing though.

The best medicine for this type of virus is Herd Immunity. That's what our immune system is designed for, to deal with invaders like this and build up antibodies to combat it and remember it for the future.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I find all the best scientific and medical experts on chatroom internet forums.

Hilarious!

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Typing the word 'FACTS' in upper case, only means, you don't believe a word of it. The added wink confirms that.

Back