Has Boris finally played his last card?

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
Quite simply; NO! Boris has many 'trumps' yet to be played.
Or, am I mixing your metaphor?
:eek:

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

‘I’ve seen no evidence of intimidation’ insists Johnson, holding invoice for 54 severed horses heads

54-severed-heads-invoice-small.jpg

The Blackmailer has insisted today that he has seen no evidence whatsoever of intimidation or blackmail within his party, whilst holding an invoice for 54 severed horses heads.

With news emerging that some Tory MP’s suspected of plotting against the Prime Minister have reported being threatened and intimidated, Boris Johnson has defended his position today by insisting he has seen nothing of the sort, whilst on the phone to his ‘fixer’.

Speaking earlier he told us, “Nope, I know nothing about which you speak. I haven’t seen a thing.

“Well, I say I haven’t SEEN a thing, obviously I’ve arranged some stuff through big Tony my ‘cleaner’ who has had to make a few visits and to ensure people don’t do anything stupid you know.

“And we’ve left the odd little present in people’s beds too, which may have looked like a bleeding severed horses head, just to remind them who they are dealing with… if you know what I mean.

“And we’ve taken a few photos of people’s kids coming out of school, or their wife getting changed at their home and left them on people’s desks in an oversized brown envelope, while asking if they support the Prime Minister.

“But other than that, I can categorically say that I have seen no evidence of any intimidation, bullying, or blackmail at all within my party.”

Asked if he thinks he should resign he told us, “I know where your wife works… just saying…”

via ~ DailyBlackmail

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
I have read that Boris is 100% going but not until all the various scandals and skullduggery have emerged fully and been dealt with so that the new leader can wipe the slate clean by laying the blame solely at the door of Boris and his allies. Apparently, Chancellor of the Exchequer Rishi Sunak, with alien face Gove also hovering, are the main two contenders. Boris staying would be the best possible outcome for his main rival the tory Sir Keir and the actual tories are far too ruthless to allow that to happen.

SamBally

Reaction score
It's rather amusing that now well-spoken tory toffs such as Rory Stewart are openly condemning Boris, the "centrists" including New New Labour, are flocking to embrace the likes of Stewart with chuckles such as how brilliant he is, how succinct, how brave.

Errr yes OK, I mean it's not like the left-wing you despise was not telling you this constantly three years ago is it?

The right-wing is preprogrammed to hear a privileged posh white voice and believe every word that comes out of its mouth.

Y

yeejit

Now that he's made this statement explaining about the partying stuff, I think we can all put this behind us and look forwards to a new era of responsibility and enlightenment.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

One Starmer beer equals twelve Downing Street parties: the Daily Mail far right guide to maths

math2.jpg

Mathematics is yet another great British institution captured by hard-left teachers who insist on things ‘adding up’.

Here’s how the far right patriots do it:

One Starmer beer = 12 parties in Downing Street

Innumerate idiots in the left-wing press somehow think that a mere 12 parties total bad news for the government. No. First, the number of parties is N+1, where N is the current number and one more is added each day. Second, the leader of the opposition drinking a single beer generates the anger of (N+1) cubed.

Four Labour colleagues + Starmer x bottle of beer = lockdown rave
Keir Starmer represents a deforming number less than zero, so when the multiplying effects of a bottle of Peroni are added, this was a 600-person illegal lockdown rave that directly killed 40,000 people. Resignation logically follows.

Party + (Boris + Carrie + Wilfred) = work event
It is not mathematically sustainable for a party to exist in the presence of variables like the prime minister, his lovely wife and their charming baby. The waveform of ‘party’ collapses to become a ‘work event’, which retrospectively changes Covid rules to allow itself.

Infinite number of parties ÷ Sue Gray report = 6 sacked aides – (licence fee x Navy gunboats in channel)
The function of a Sue Gray report is to remove all primes from the equation, meaning that a few sacked aides, a show of military force and the government’s little BBC present to Rupert reduce infinity to zero consequences.

Brexit = permanent happiness forever
This is absolutely basic stuff that children should be learning before they can even count. It’s foundational to the kind of maths we will be building our country on. That 2 + 2 = 4 stuff is outdated. The logic of our position demands it is whatever the Party says it is.

via ~ DailyNationalist

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Yeah, taking your beliefs from some far right wing white supremist conspiracy theorist is a sure way to end up in a lunatic asylum.

haha.jpg

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Grateful nation forgives Boris Johnson after he decides to end pandemic

narcissist.jpg

England has forgiven the Prime Minister for all this lying business after he announced that the pandemic is over and that masks and whatnot are no longer required.

Rejoice! Rejoice! For Boris has decided that the pandemic is no more!

Let us gather in large groups and decide that he’s alright really and that we’d definitely vote him back into power.

“It was nothing really,” said an uncharacteristically modest Boris.

“Ending the pandemic and ensuring that everyone can go back to their normal lives was the least I could do after accidentally going to a party and accidentally allowing dozens of other parties to accidentally take place in my own home.

“I’ve decided that it’s safe for you to bin your masks, squeeze onto crowded trains and gather as largely as you like.

“The virus won’t get you – I promise. And I’m putting an end to any more variants so that’s now officially it.

“Party all you like! And by the way, I’m also backdating these new rules by two years.

“So, er, I can keep being PM now, right?”

However, not everyone is happy with the latest developments.

“Nobody tells me what to do!” said Simon Williams, a man who’s been a vehement anti-masker for the past two years.

“If I want to wear a mask in Sainsbury’s and stop going to the pub, I bloody well will!

“Boris out!”

via~DailyScamerooni

What is the Personality Profile of People Who Refuse to Wear Masks

Y

yeejit

Grateful nation forgives Boris Johnson after he decides to end pandemic

View attachment 7600

England has forgiven the Prime Minister for all this lying business after he announced that the pandemic is over and that masks and whatnot are no longer required.

Rejoice! Rejoice! For Boris has decided that the pandemic is no more!

Let us gather in large groups and decide that he’s alright really and that we’d definitely vote him back into power.

“It was nothing really,” said an uncharacteristically modest Boris.

“Ending the pandemic and ensuring that everyone can go back to their normal lives was the least I could do after accidentally going to a party and accidentally allowing dozens of other parties to accidentally take place in my own home.

“I’ve decided that it’s safe for you to bin your masks, squeeze onto crowded trains and gather as largely as you like.

“The virus won’t get you – I promise. And I’m putting an end to any more variants so that’s now officially it.

“Party all you like! And by the way, I’m also backdating these new rules by two years.

“So, er, I can keep being PM now, right?”

However, not everyone is happy with the latest developments.

“Nobody tells me what to do!” said Simon Williams, a man who’s been a vehement anti-masker for the past two years.

“If I want to wear a mask in Sainsbury’s and stop going to the pub, I bloody well will!

“Boris out!”

via~DailyScamerooni

What is the Personality Profile of People Who Refuse to Wear Masks

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Government confident we are close to successfully pretending pandemic doesn’t exist

head in sand.jpg

The Government is confident that, following their scrapping of any Covid mitigation measures, the country could be in a position where it is completely ignoring the pandemic within as little as two weeks.

“I think that everyone wants to pretend that there isn’t a global pandemic that’s killing thousands and thousands of people,” said Boris Johnson, Prime Minister and pound-shop Bond villain.

“By abandoning any measures that will help protect people from the coronavirus, then that will help us all better ignore it and pretend it isn’t happening.”

He went on to explain the problem with pandemic mitigations.

“If you are out with one of your wives and you look round and see someone wearing a mask then you are reminded that there is a pandemic going on, and you may well feel a bit downbeat that we have, in this country, the fourth-worst death rate in the world because I, and my government, don’t really care about other human beings.

“We’d like people to stop having those thoughts and carry on buying frozen sausages or whatever it is you people do.”

Supporters of the government hailed the achievement.

“Brilliant news. I hate thinking about things,” said Boris Johnson supporter and complete fucking moron Simon Williams.

“Well done Boris for helping us all pretend there isn’t a pandemic.”

New Government advice for healthcare workers who are completely physically and mentally burnt out from two years of being on a war-footing because of Government incompetence is to simply pretend that they’re not and just get on with their work.

via ~ Daily PretendItIsAllOk

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
If so, should he resign? (bet he doesn't) Should he be fired and charged with law breaking?
Or is this all just a big storm in a teacup...he has apologised, and he only acted how many other people acted when they bent the lockdown rules a bit?
Yep , yep and yep :)

SamBally

Reaction score
If the latest reports are true, that Boris celebrated his birthday with 30 other people, that's him done.

:D

Back