Grrrrrr......The most annoying, irritating and selfish ever!

termyo

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Well I asked Dalia how to delete a vpn and I dont think I got an answer or at least not yet so that tells me something. Maybe you can tell me Jude

Quick way Mac is right click on your NETWORK (bottom right hand side of screen, monitor icon with an ethernet cable going through it) open network & internet settings.
the list of settings will show up on the left for your network, VPN is 1 of those settings, just click on it, will open VPN advanced settings then just disable the 2 settings ..job done.

Last edited:
J

JustinCredible

I'm getting heartily sick of every thread being Hijacked by people with their own agendas..One person seems to mention his ban on every thread! It's been explained over and over to him what the problem is and how to resolve it but will he listen? no.. we get it over and over again so the original subject of the thread gets swamped. This thread is about people abusing disabled facilities..thank you.

B

Beemovie

I'm getting heartily sick of every thread being Hijacked by people with their own agendas..One person seems to mention his ban on every thread! It's been explained over and over to him what the problem is and how to resolve it but will he listen? no.. we get it over and over again so the original subject of the thread gets swamped. This thread is about people abusing disabled facilities..thank you.
Wow the first time i have ever agreed with this person and include jude99 who statistically is the worst.

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
London guy.... why dont you stop being such a pain in bum every time someone questioning sommat and maybe try to help.
Me a pain in the bum hahaha that's funny! He has been told so many times what the problem is but does he listen ? NO! It's not just me that's sick of it cluttering up the forums!!

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Getting back to the TOPIC..... I went into a disabled toilet today and found the layout to be completely inadequate, it seemed difficult for wheelchair users to use. The grab rails where one stands up were a couple of metres away from the conveniences. ....

One wonders who designs these things? :confused:

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Many thanks for your help Termyo.... great stuff, I am sure Mac will be most grateful too. xx

Macgyver

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Quick way Mac is right click on your NETWORK (bottom right hand side of screen, monitor icon with an ethernet cable going through it) open network & internet settings.
the list of settings will show up on the left for your network, VPN is 1 of those settings, just click on it, will open VPN advanced settings then just disable the 2 settings ..job done.
Thank you. The only thing I dont see is vpn settings

Macgyver

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Getting back to the TOPIC..... I went into a disabled toilet today and found the layout to be completely inadequate, it seemed difficult for wheelchair users to use. The grab rails where one stands up were a couple of metres away from the conveniences. ....

I thought rails suppose to be close to toilet

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Yes they are Mac..... but this one werent, it was the other side of the room.

Macgyver

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Dude if you keep giving me sh** I am going to stop trying to help you.
I have never given you sh** and I have never said anything bad to you. I am not a bad person but I do apologize if you took anything the wrong way.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
I have never given you sh** and I have never said anything bad to you. I am not a bad person but I do apologize if you took anything the wrong way.

IF you took anything the wrong way?...

Slap,bang ban you ***..!

B

Beemovie

Getting back to topic. The first post was: The most selfish and annoying act that I often see today.... is the use by abled- bodied people using DISABLED facillities. It makes my blood boil seeing them blatently abusing the car parks, toilets etc without displaying a BLUE BADGE or using one belonging to someone else.
May I ask these nasty, lazy individuals to refrain from this practice now .....as one day you too may need this accessible convenience yourself.
CHEERS.
So what were YOU!!!! doing in a disabled toilet?

Jones9492

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
The most selfish and annoying act that I often see today.... is the use by abled- bodied people using DISABLED facillities. It makes my blood boil seeing them blatently abusing the car parks, toilets etc without displaying a BLUE BADGE or using one belonging to someone else.
May I ask these nasty, lazy individuals to refrain from this practice now .....as one day you too may need this accessible convenience yourself.
CHEERS.
I have a blue badge but I don’t look like I need one but I do ,been stoped saying why have I got blue badge I tell them wish I did not have one then I would know nothing wrong with me

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I have a blue badge but I don’t look like I need one but I do ,been stoped saying why have I got blue badge I tell them wish I did not have one then I would know nothing wrong with me

So true Jones... in fact no one in their right mind would want to have to have a blue badge voluntarily. They are given to people who need accessability to shops and other public places. People who have difficultly moving, walking and other medical conditions.... need to be able to park their cars where there are no stairs and steep slopes which are almost impossible to manage.
I agree with you when you mention not all disability is visible and I am sure the public, who abuse these services wouldnt do so if they stopped to think and maybe saw someone struggle to gain independence.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
As for your comments Beemovie..... Use your brain please. :(

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Sorry Jude but before telling someone to use there brain you should perhaps think before you type posts.

The original post don't make much sense how on earth can you judge if someone needs to use a disabled toilet ? should they have a flashing light on there head or something.

I could be wrong but pretty sure you have changed the wording on the original post from the other week as I am sure it was just about parking.

I see some pretty silly things on the forum but this post really does get my back up.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Simple solution = Dont read it and dont add ty London guy.

Back