Grrrrrr......The most annoying, irritating and selfish ever!

Jones9492

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
So true Jones... in fact no one in their right mind would want to have to have a blue badge voluntarily. They are given to people who need accessability to shops and other public places. People who have difficultly moving, walking and other medical conditions.... need to be able to park their cars where there are no stairs and steep slopes which are almost impossible to manage.
I agree with you when you mention not all disability is visible and I am sure the public, who abuse these services wouldnt do so if they stopped to think and maybe saw someone struggle to gain independence.
Thank you Jodie for understanding

B

Beemovie

Simple solution = Dont read it and dont add ty London guy.
I have to say Jude that you are the most irritating person ever to use forum. Not only do you treat it as your own chat room but you are constantly made to look a fool by your silly posts and nonsensical ramblings. As for not reading any, how can people not do so when 99% of the posts are your inane waffle? Its hard to manoeuvre around them.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I think I got it now Buzz.....you and London guy one and the same. Sussed!

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I think I got it now Buzz.....you and London guy one and the same. Sussed!
Rubbish Jude

Don't start throwing your toys because two people agree on something!

Have a day off and stop causing trouble.

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Liking and agreeing on a post don't make two users the same person.

You are nuts

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Sussed..... unless you can prove otherwise.

B

Beemovie

This is my last post on the matter jude. If everyone who agreed with someone was the same person then you must be the same person as megs233 and jones9492 etc. So grow up, get an education and realise that most people who read the forum posts, think you are at best an annoyance and at worst an idiot. Now STOP hijacking threads.

yaris

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
* yaris wonders who else she is!*

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Stop talking rubbish I don't have to prove anything to you. I challenge you to report me if you think I am another user!

I look forward to a apology!

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Stop talking rubbish I don't have to prove anything to you. I challenge you to report me if you think I am another user!

I look forward to a apology!

One great thing known to man. A Female will NEVER apologise to a Male..!

Even when 'She' has been proven to be in the wrong.!

One of those things us blokes have to deal with.!!

How I deal with 'Her' goes something like this...

I shove her in the Freezer until she is barely alive....Open the Freezer and ask her, "are you sorry yet"?..If she says NO..?

Close the fucking lid.

I't works for Me..;)

Macgyver

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
This is my last post on the matter jude. If everyone who agreed with someone was the same person then you must be the same person as megs233 and jones9492 etc. So grow up, get an education and realise that most people who read the forum posts, think you are at best an annoyance and at worst an idiot. Now STOP hijacking threads.
I'm sure Jude has an education and is not an idiot. UnIess I am wrong, I am guessing the only reason you and a few other nuts are on here is because you and the few other nuts are friends of a mod or two but people like myself gets banned just because they don't like me. I would hardly call that a reason. Also, how is Jude hijacking this topic when she's the one who posted it? Anyway back to the topic.:cool:

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Why do blokes like smart women?
Opposites attract. :rolleyes:

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I'm sure Jude has an education and is not an idiot. UnIess I am wrong, I am guessing the only reason you and a few other nuts are on here is because you and the few other nuts are friends of a mod or two but people like myself gets banned just because they don't like me. I would hardly call that a reason. Anyway back to the topic.:cool:
Back on topic? notice you get your USUAL moan about being banned in before having the cheek to say "Back on topic" . If accusations are being given about users being other people I would suggest the mods look at YOU and Jude.

Last edited:

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Last post eh Bee....... Seeya next week.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Mac take no notice..... they are the day shift with nothing worth saying so they make it up.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
How many bloke jokes are there....
None the're all true.

Back