Got it wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
View attachment 538015 years. So what will the vax cause in 15 years when it already causes very many adverse effects within months of release?

Back in the day something similar happened with Thalidomide ..However a female scientist in USA wasn`t happy with that drug( anti sicknes pill for pregnant women ) that she got it banned .I don`t think any Americans suffered with Thalidomide.
I may be wrong ,i`m sure someone will tell me .

B

Bad_Influence

Back in the day something similar happened with Thalidomide ..However a female scientist in USA wasn`t happy with that drug( anti sicknes pill for pregnant women ) that she got it banned .I don`t think any Americans suffered with Thalidomide.
I may be wrong ,i`m sure someone will tell me .
Since she was proved right many times over, what is your point?

B

Bad_Influence

More ‘coincidences’.

Manchester Evening News

Young woman, 19, dies suddenly in 'unexplained' Manchester city centre tragedy

A 19-year-old woman has died in 'unexplained' circumstances at a block of student flats.

Police and paramedics were called to New Wakefield Street in Manchester city centre at about 9.30pm on Thursday.

Derbyshire Live

Tributes paid to Derbyshire farm shop owner after sudden death.

Tributes have poured in following the sudden death of popular farm shop owner Steve Croot.

Mr Croot, co-founder of Croots Farm Shop with his wife Kay, died at home on Sunday, August 15, after being taken ill.

Leeds Live

Tragedy as person dies suddenly on Leeds high street.

A Leeds high street was sealed off by police after a person suddenly died.

Emergency services were called to a suspected medical episode in Yeadon this morning (September 4).

West Yorkshire Police attended following the call at 8.52am but the person was sadly pronounced dead at the scene.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
All drugs are poison.

Omeprozole - a medication taken by many.

Wonder if people know what effects that medication is having on their stomachs (besides rotting their liver).

It's usually prescribed as a stomach protector ( against acid reflux, etc), but it actually causes stomach polyps, which can degenerate into cancer.

Think about that, next time your'e taking it and try asking your GP about it.

If they are honest they will confirm it.

Just another example - if you're taking anti depressants you should also be on a Vitamin B complex, as anti depressants worsen what is already caused by a lack of Vitamin B complex.

Depression and anxiety are caused by a Vitamin B defiency , but doctors won't tell you this ( unless they're honest).

Gps and Hospitals are there to line Big Pharma's pockets - Big Pharma sponsors medical schools and hospitals .

They don't get rich by prescribing vitamins - they get rich by prescribing you meds that will mostly rot your bodies so you keep going back for more to solve the problems these very meds are causing you.

Thanks for telling me that! I`ve been taking Omaprezole for years for a Hiatus Hernia . Prescribed by my GP . Tell me what should i be using to stop Acid reflux which has a habit of burning ones gut ( hence potential Cancer) ?
I did have an Endoscopy and a Colonoscopy about 4 years ago and there were a number of Polyps in my Large Intestine. They were cut out and all tested negative for any Cancer. I had none in my upper digestive tract though . Swabs taken for Biopsy all were negative.

Some people are just lucky and are never ill.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Since she was proved right many times over, what is your point?

Simply that she was right !! Do you have difficulty reading English ? As an addage we were having our first baby at that time but the GP wouldn`t give my wife the drug for some reason ,i can`t quite remember why .

B

Bad_Influence

Simply that she was right !! Do you have difficulty reading English ? As an addage we were having our first baby at that time but the GP wouldn`t give my wife the drug for some reason ,i can`t quite remember why .
No, unlike some here I read the whole comment, not just selected words. :rolleyes:

I bet you’re happy she was denied thalidomide knowing what you know now huh?

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
No, unlike some here I read the whole comment, not just selected words. :rolleyes:

I bet you’re happy she was denied thalidomide knowing what you know now huh?

Most definitely !. We are forever grateful to that GP . Shame that he died last Year :( not of Covid i add.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Yet you’re happy to advocate a trial vaccine that you know is killing people? Go figure.

I don`t think my "advocations " will ever match your constant lectures on the evils of anyone who has or is thinking of having a Covid Vaccine jab.I suggest that you look through the pages here about Covid ( most of which were started by YOU ) and find anywhere that i "advocate " the use of this Vaccine . I`ve had it and i`m still here so lets wait until i pass before giving judgement .

B

Bad_Influence

I don`t think my "advocations " will ever match your constant lectures on the evils of anyone who has or is thinking of having a Covid Vaccine jab.I suggest that you look through the pages here about Covid ( most of which were started by YOU ) and find anywhere that i "advocate " the use of this Vaccine . I`ve had it and i`m still here so lets wait until i pass before giving judgement .
Are you now suggesting you don’t advocate it? Just to be clear.
And yes most were started by me, I believe all information is good, even if it’s uncomfortable for some to hear. How can anyone make an informed choice when the govt and the media hide the negatives?

B

Bad_Influence

Today in the UK…….
500 deaths from cancer
450 deaths from heart disease
100 deaths from sepsis
68 deaths with covid and still it’s the only illness we talk about!!!!

The pandemic is over. No matter what the govt want us to believe.

vulcan

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
More ‘coincidences’.

Manchester Evening News

Young woman, 19, dies suddenly in 'unexplained' Manchester city centre tragedy

A 19-year-old woman has died in 'unexplained' circumstances at a block of student flats.

Police and paramedics were called to New Wakefield Street in Manchester city centre at about 9.30pm on Thursday.

Derbyshire Live

Tributes paid to Derbyshire farm shop owner after sudden death.

Tributes have poured in following the sudden death of popular farm shop owner Steve Croot.

Mr Croot, co-founder of Croots Farm Shop with his wife Kay, died at home on Sunday, August 15, after being taken ill.

Leeds Live

Tragedy as person dies suddenly on Leeds high street.

A Leeds high street was sealed off by police after a person suddenly died.So what

Emergency services were called to a suspected medical episode in Yeadon this morning (September 4).

West Yorkshire Police attended following the call at 8.52am but the person was sadly pronounced dead at the scen

O

Omega

Thanks for telling me that! I`ve been taking Omaprezole for years for a Hiatus Hernia . Prescribed by my GP . Tell me what should i be using to stop Acid reflux which has a habit of burning ones gut ( hence potential Cancer) ?
I did have an Endoscopy and a Colonoscopy about 4 years ago and there were a number of Polyps in my Large Intestine. They were cut out and all tested negative for any Cancer. I had none in my upper digestive tract though . Swabs taken for Biopsy all were negative.

Some people are just lucky and are never ill.
Hernias come and go (slide).

Do you eat a lot of meat and cheese?

Are you anxious?

Basically you need to change your diet and avoid certain foods.

Anything with sugar or yeast is to be avoided (anything that ferments from bread, beer, vinegar and anything in between, also most cheeses).

Try going on a diet of white grilled fish (such as cod, haddock, plaice etc) , chicken breast, boiled carrots, boiled cauliflower and kamut crackers (without yeast, you'll find them in health food stores or maybe some supermarkets). For a month.

Then take it from there - If you start to feel better, you can start adding other foods .

But you should always try to steer clear of any foods that ferment. ( even after the first month)
You can eat them once in a while, but not on an everyday basis, that is if you want to avoid acid reflux.

If you need to sweeten, use honey, but not in the first month.

O

Omega

You didn't mention if you take any other medication, besides Omeprezole.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Yes, take medical, health and dietary advice on a chatroom forum, from some unqualified lunatic that you don't know, rather than your own GP.

Good luck with that.

But of course 'feels'.

O

Omega

You didn't tell me about your blood tests, either.

Kidney function, liver function.

O

Omega

if your uric acid blood levels are also high, you should avoid asparagus, cauliflower , mushrooms, meat, cheese.

I need to know more about you in order to give you the right diet for you.

Are you diabetic?

High cholesterol?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back