Got it wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
What do we all think of the scare tactics being employed by our government designed to make us follow their instructions with regard to the Corona virus?
Are you more inclined to feel enough is enough, that you are in fact bored by daily TV and radio and Press stories, pictures of the suffering masses?
Does seeing some poor sod gasping his last, or some exhausted NHS worker at the very end of their strength and patience convince you to ‘keep safe?’

Why then all the parties?

Discuss.

B

Bad_Influence

Because Joe and Jane Public are essentially selfish twats who think they are invincible.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I remember the former Labour leader Neil Kinnock saying we're becoming a nation of "I'm alright Jacks", how right he was. Only now I think they call it "The cult of the individual" Young people are ignoring lockdown, In the belief that it doesn't affect them. They know the average age of dying of Covid is 82, so they think. . . I'll try not to breathe over granny when I see her, but it won't stop me partying. Then we get the old people kicking up a fuss for their 2nd jab whilst others are desperate for their first. . . . Which leaves the middle-aged like myself, who are the voice of reason. :rolleyes:
Look after yourself, protect others, but life must go on.

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Because Joe and Jane Public are essentially selfish twats who think they are invincible.
But...How can they be that stupid? How can we breed people like this. We all now have a common enemy, as we did in 1939. Then we mostly worked for one cause...victory. How have we changed so much?

P

PennyDreadful

But...How can they be that stupid? How can we breed people like this. We all now have a common enemy, as we did in 1939. Then we mostly worked for one cause...victory. How have we changed so much?
We are far more cynical as a nation these days. It is purely conjecture on my part, but people tended to believe what the Government and the press were telling them.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
We are far more cynical as a nation these days. It is purely conjecture on my part, but people tended to believe what the Government and the press were telling them.
You are likely to believe what the Government tells you with bombs dropping all around you ffs !
Problem now is people can`t see the deadly invader ! it`s invisible to the naked Eye and only Scientists have the knowledge and equipment to deal with it .!
Do`nt listen to all the propaganda from the UKchatters forum "experts " :).

B

Bad_Influence

You are likely to believe what the Government tells you with bombs dropping all around you ffs !
Problem now is people can`t see the deadly invader ! it`s invisible to the naked Eye and only Scientists have the knowledge and equipment to deal with it .!
Do`nt listen to all the propaganda from the UKchatters forum "experts " :).
So you want to follow the science? So that must mean you agree with the JVCI in that jabs for 12-15 yr olds are unnecessary and dangerous?

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score
How any parent can offer their kids up now, given the report from the JVCI, is beyond me.

When we was coming out of covid I received a letter about them taking blood from my son for covid purposes for the antibodies didnt happen never gonna happen .

B

Bad_Influence

When we was coming out of covid I received a letter about them taking blood from my son for covid purposes for the antibodies didnt happen never gonna happen .
It’s no longer about the virus. As I think more people are now accepting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back