Got it wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bad_Influence

it`s YOU who miss the point or rather the Reality of what i ask . Prior to this post you claimed that i am NOT a caring person.. I`ve just proved that it isn`t older people who don
Proved??? How?

B

Bad_Influence

Gibraltar is 99% vaxxed, must be the 1% unvaxxed causing a 2500% increase in cases.
:rolleyes:

vulcan

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I remember the former Labour leader Neil Kinnock saying we're becoming a nation of "I'm alright Jacks", how right he was. Only now I think they call it "The cult of the individual" Young people are ignoring lockdown, In the belief that it doesn't affect them. They know the average age of dying of Covid is 82, so they think. . . I'll try not to breathe over granny when I see her, but it won't stop me partying. Then we get the old people kicking up a fuss for their 2nd jab whilst others are desperate for their first. . . . Which leaves the middle-aged like myself, who are the voice of reason. :rolleyes:
Look after yourself, protect others, but life must go on.
The average age of the victims of covid is slightly higher than those without.
How does that work ?

O

Omega

You’ve excelled yourself. You may well be able to not care for your kids but I certainly could never do that. My daughter is, and will always be the most important person in my life.
I do not interfere, like I said got jabbed, but letting her live her life doesn’t mean I care any less. Get some common sense you absolute freak. I’m starting to think you are a sociopath.
None of my business, but ....

As for calling people 'sociopaths' @ Bad.
I'd look towards myself if I were you.

Think goading/laughing about people who are not part of your family circle who died due to Covid.
Whether you consider these people stupid or not is irrelevant, and where said source came from is irrelevant, too..

The bottom line is that you laughed and goaded people dying of Covid on these boards.

We've already had this conversation in pm, in which you started swearing at me for having told you that what you do and say on these boards is out of order.

Last edited by a moderator:
O

Omega

P.S. Unless you and helltobewith are one and the same - in which case your problems would be much bigger than than being a 'sociopath', you'd also be considered schizophrenic, too.

And before you go there, no, I am not 'paranoid'.
I simply know what chat forums are about - People creating multiple accounts and talking to themselves from said accounts, besides sharing said accounts with other people.

How do I know?

Because I was also approached (on another site) to become part of their stupid childish games.

No thanks - I'm an individual with a functioning brain.

B

Bad_Influence

P.S. Unless you and helltobewith are one and the same - in which case your problems would be much bigger than than being a 'sociopath', you'd also be considered schizophrenic, too.

And before you go there, no, I am not 'paranoid'.
I simply know what chat forums are about - People creating multiple accounts and talking to themselves from said accounts, besides sharing said accounts with other people.

How do I know?

Because I was also approached (on another site) to become part of their stupid childish games.

No thanks - I'm an individual with a functioning brain.
Paranoid Bint.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
None of my business, but ....

As for calling people 'sociopaths' @ Bad.
I'd look towards myself if I were you.

Think goading/laughing about people who are not part of your family circle who died due to Covid.
Whether you consider these people stupid or not is irrelevant, and where said source came from is irrelevant, too..

The bottom line is that you laughed and goaded people dying of Covid on these boards.

We've already had this conversation in pm, in which you started swearing at me for having told you that what you do and say on these boards is out of order.

At last someone has sussed his character out ! He is popular in the chatrooms though ,for some unknown reason. Hmmmmm ,makes me wonder now. One thing puzzles me . Why has he very suddenly stopped using the chatrooms ( only on very rare ocassione) ?. He covers that by having his spies in each chatroom who report back to him with anything said which may give reason to his mad ravings . :)

B

Bad_Influence

At last someone has sussed his character out ! He is popular in the chatrooms though ,for some unknown reason. Hmmmmm ,makes me wonder now. One thing puzzles me . Why has he very suddenly stopped using the chatrooms ( only on very rare ocassione) ?. He covers that by having his spies in each chatroom who report back to him with anything said which may give reason to his mad ravings . :)
:rolleyes:

B

Bad_Influence

Why am I not surprised that you agree with Paranoid Bint. Even though she thinks you are me, and everyone is a mod in disguise, you agree with her solely because she said something against me. I’m quite sure you’d have accused her of being in the ‘clique’ if she had agreed with me. Lol
She’s a fruit-loop, you’ve seen her rants at Shouty Man (Sam) moaning at what happened elsewhere, years ago. Oh hold on, now I understand why you latched onto her… you two are cut from the same cloth.
Have a nice day.

B

Bad_Influence

5DD94384-63C0-43E4-B645-76A79DAC3774.jpeg15 years. So what will the vax cause in 15 years when it already causes very many adverse effects within months of release?

vulcan

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
When we was coming out of covid I received a letter about them taking blood from my son for covid purposes for the antibodies didnt happen never gonna happen .
Does the father have a say ( he has legally) ?

O

Omega

Edited - Sorry, got carried away with what I read on another post, mentioning cancer/side effects.

What I wrote was out of context, with it not being about vaccines (but meds in general)..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back