Geography Test

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
Oh, and you'll be pleased to know that I have now put both of those creepy old men on iggy.

Apparently, if a woman responds in any way it's not because she has the right to tell them to fu/ck off, it doesn't really mean fu/ck off, it's because instead she really "wants it".

Weirdo's.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I don't take anything you type personally Moriarty, or anyone else for that matter.

You appear to spend a lot of time on this site crudely attempting to justify your inappropriate behavior.

I just do NOT want to engage with a creepy old man like you.

I couldn't be bothered reading all of your disjoined gibberish but I think that I got the gist of some of it.

Why should I block you to stop reading your CREEPY lines to me, you CREEPY old man, when I have warned you explicitly to stop typing to me on NUMEROUS occasions?

Moriarty, you are shot away, darling.

Barking.

Thanks for that word salad mumbo jumbo btw. This is to be expected from a FAKE psychologist, a FAKE scientist, and whatever other pissed bullshit you type in a gropy attempt to explain away your scarily weird behavior.

BTW, Your NUMEROUS unwanted posts to me are you are on your message history, you drunken slob.

Please, don't get "back to me" with yet more word salad bullshit because you are so DESPERATE to type complete bollocks.

You simply do NOT understand, you CREEPY old man, that NO means NO.

I do NOT want to communicate with a creepy old man like you.

Then stop answering my posts.
Simples ;)

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Oh, and you'll be pleased to know that I have now put both of those creepy old men on iggy.

Apparently, if a woman responds in any way it's not because she has the right to tell them to fu/ck off, it doesn't really mean fu/ck off, it's because instead she really "wants it".

Weirdo's.
mic drop gif.gif

Back