Geography Test

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
You'll get a metaphoric alright, on the back of the head, when I give you a clip round the ear.
Since I live in a place Far Far away from here...You would need long arms.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Flaccid arguments.
Limp logic.
Lacking firmness in debate.

Sounds like Sam and the Whale's.

Could be a good name for a group though.

Perhaps they could sing about the Pequod.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
above me, a tedious pretentious bore says what?

Call me Ishwhale, I prefer the song of Pollard and his Essex.

whales 1.jpg

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
Lol.
Flaccid arguments.
Limp logic.
Lacking firmness in debate.

Sounds like Sam and the Whale's.

Could be a good name for a group though.

Perhaps they could sing about the Pequod.

Says the online bullshitter who claimed he researched Covid 19 for a year, then presented an imaginary thesis as his "evidence", which just so happened to be a link to an American hard right conspiracy theory site.

As he claimed he is a "psychologist" after a woman revealed she had been abused as a child.

While he was also telling everyone he is a masters educated "social scientist" and so was qualified to comment.

Although he knows NOTHING in-depth regarding social science.

As he claimed an imaginary IQ entry test for the American military, which doesn't even exist, demonstrates that 10% of Britain's population are and I quote a "burden on society" because 10% of recruits fail that entry test for the military. A test specifically for the American military that deems what role they would be suited to.

"A burden".

A subject that needs to be tackled he stated.

But people are too scared to discuss how to resolve it.

Like everything he types vague and ambiguous because he is far too much of a coward to elaborate in-depth.

Describing people with learning disabilities etc, the disabled, as "a burden on society" based solely on that 10% figure.

The driver who delivered his groceries all through Covid is also deemed a "burden on society".

Anyone with an IQ lower than the figure he made up is deemed to be a "burden on society".

A FAKE psychologist, master's educated, a social scientist, who turns EVERY conversation about the issues women deal with into a rant about how tough men have it. Inbetween word salad whataboutery and typing lines that include the term "camel toe".

When he isn't mansplaining and patting women on the head telling them how well they have written or telling everyone he is pissed.

SamBally

Reaction score
Randomly posted at 1.30 am and there is lurky, hiding, watching, giving me a "lol" 10 seconds after I posted it.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Lol.

Says the online bullshitter who claimed he researched Covid 19 for a year, then presented an imaginary thesis as his "evidence", which just so happened to be a link to an American hard right conspiracy theory site.

As he claimed he is a "psychologist" after a woman revealed she had been abused as a child.

While he was also telling everyone he is a masters educated "social scientist" and so was qualified to comment.

Although he knows NOTHING in-depth regarding social science.

As he claimed an imaginary IQ entry test for the American military, which doesn't even exist, demonstrates that 10% of Britain's population are and I quote a "burden on society" because 10% of recruits fail that entry test for the military. A test specifically for the American military that deems what role they would be suited to.

"A burden".

A subject that needs to be tackled he stated.

But people are too scared to discuss how to resolve it.

Like everything he types vague and ambiguous because he is far too much of a coward to elaborate in-depth.

Describing people with learning disabilities etc, the disabled, as "a burden on society" based solely on that 10% figure.

The driver who delivered his groceries all through Covid is also deemed a "burden on society".

Anyone with an IQ lower than the figure he made up is deemed to be a "burden on society".

A FAKE psychologist, master's educated, a social scientist, who turns EVERY conversation about the issues women deal with into a rant about how tough men have it. Inbetween word salad whataboutery and typing lines that include the term "camel toe".

When he isn't mansplaining and patting women on the head telling them how well they have written or telling everyone he is pissed.

You understand that "Mansplaining" is simply a Man Explaining.
Just like

Anyway, thats irrelevent.

I'm just wondering how qualified you are to assume someone is a"bullshitter".
In my experience, being qualified simply allows one to BS with a superiority complex which is actually un-earned.
Thinking, anyone can do that, questioning, that to.
Just because I have studied subjects for years does not make me right, I just present evidence and opinion.

Have you actually read any of the documents, studies or papers I have cited?

I doubt it, because you appear to simply be angry at the world.

Evidence be damned.

I do wonder what the "Hard Right" conspiracy site was I posted.

It's quite easy Sam.
Life is very complicated.
Yes there are people who are a net burden on society.
Does not mean we put them down.

Answer a simple question.
If the climate crisis does appear and we have to selectivly starve people for the human race to survive, who do we feed?

Thats a very simple question for anyone who thinks eugenically.
You feed the ones who are smart enough to fix the problem.
Is that right?

As far as my opinion, how can we have a place for all people in our society is the most important question.
How we fix this problem, I have no idea, it's very complex.

Your very quick to demonise others accusing them of sins of which you have no conception.

As for being a coward, that one makes me laugh.
You routinely shout about people abusing you, not being able to take any criticism yourself without playing the victim card.
Yet you constantly abuse others.

Tis laughable ;)

I read an article on Womensplaining, written by an actual women, its funny.

"Womansplaining is often perceived as something that is not politically correct.
Womansplaining is when a woman tries to shut down a man by shaming him.
There are some men who think women in the leadership role are often womansplaining to a bunch of guys, which is true.
All of us women think womansplaining is degrading or humiliating a man but do you know it can be used to get the right outcome if used wisely.
Usually, when a man explains something to a woman, he does to so to make himself feel better.
He wants to be called the smart one who provides for the woman.
Womansplaining can be used with a different intention.
You can use womansplaining for getting something you desire, making a man believe that it was his idea all long."

She is so right, the long term studies on male/female relationships show that men are the ones that change much more than women.
Men are much more malleable when it comes to settled relationships.
Women tend to change men much more than visa versa.

So in reality its women who "Pat" men on the head.

So dont bother trying to shame me, your womensplaining doesnt work ;)

Oh the irony is so funny.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
It certainly DOES in the Eyes of some( with a lot of preaching ) but not all.
If you want to know how it works you might care to watch just 1 episode of an American TV series from the 70`s i believe ,It`s named "Logans Run"
Nobody lives once they reach age 30. They have a sort of Festival in which all the 30 year olds are taken to "Heaven" .
Of course as people age, if they are fairly healthy and can get around etc ,they want to carry on for a while .
Watch an episode ,you might enjoy it .

There are certainly many people now in " civilised " society who would quite happily legalise Euthanasia as long as it didn`t apply to them :).

SamBally

Reaction score
You understand that "Mansplaining" is simply a Man Explaining.
Just like

Anyway, thats irrelevent.

I'm just wondering how qualified you are to assume someone is a"bullshitter".
In my experience, being qualified simply allows one to BS with a superiority complex which is actually un-earned.
Thinking, anyone can do that, questioning, that to.
Just because I have studied subjects for years does not make me right, I just present evidence and opinion.

Have you actually read any of the documents, studies or papers I have cited?

I doubt it, because you appear to simply be angry at the world.

Evidence be damned.

I do wonder what the "Hard Right" conspiracy site was I posted.

It's quite easy Sam.
Life is very complicated.

Answer a simple question.
If the climate crisis does appear and we have to selectivly starve people for the human race to survive, who do we feed?

Thats a very simple question for anyone who thinks eugenically.
You feed the ones who are smart enough to fix the problem.
Is that right?

As far as my opinion, how can we have a place for all people in our society is the most important question.
How we fix this problem, I have no idea, it's very complex.

Your very quick to demonise others accusing them of sins of which you have no conception.

As for being a coward, that one makes me laugh.
You routinely shout about people abusing you, not being able to take any criticism yourself without playing the victim card.
Yet you constantly abuse others.

Tis laughable ;)

I read an article on Womensplaining, written by an actual women, its funny.

"Womansplaining is often perceived as something that is not politically correct.
Womansplaining is when a woman tries to shut down a man by shaming him.
There are some men who think women in the leadership role are often womansplaining to a bunch of guys, which is true.
All of us women think womansplaining is degrading or humiliating a man but do you know it can be used to get the right outcome if used wisely.
Usually, when a man explains something to a woman, he does to so to make himself feel better.
He wants to be called the smart one who provides for the woman.
Womansplaining can be used with a different intention.
You can use womansplaining for getting something you desire, making a man believe that it was his idea all long."

She is so right, the long term studies on male/female relationships show that men are the ones that change much more than women.
Men are much more malleable when it comes to settled relationships.
Women tend to change men much more than visa versa.

So in reality its women who "Pat" men on the head.

So dont bother trying to shame me, your womensplaining doesnt work ;)

Oh the irony is so funny.

You wouldn't understand irony if it bit you on the nose.

Thanks for proving my point 100% with your totally predictable rant, which I did predict, that men are superior to women.

I have no need to "shame" you Moriarty or anyone else for that matter (what an odd thing to type online).

You shame yourself for constantly typing to a WOMAN who has made it clear she does not want to communicate with you.

In my opinion Moriarty you are a word salad bullshitter, in a similar vein to the conversation yesterday, and you are one of only two men who do it on a consistent basis on the boards.

You specifically harass ME because I have explicitly told you to f/uck off and stop typing to me.

Being a FAKE psychologist you have NO concept of what that actually means because you are incapable of processing or understanding that NO means NO.

A 10-year-old child would understand "f/uck off and stop typing to me".

But it is important to reiterate my point.

My point is that you are FAR creepier given your claim to be a master's educated scientist and a psychologist.

It should not be too difficult for such a supposedly well-educated man to understand.

Which you are clearly NOT.

Then you also claim, you lying old toad, that you have previously cited "documents studies or papers" which you quite simply have NOT, not a SINGLE time, in regards to this conversation.

But thanks for finally clarifying (vaguely) what you mean, with your bullshit thesis regarding the American military entry test. Totally made up bullshit despite claiming you "have studied subjects for years". You have clearly NOT studied that particular topic.

100% I always knew what you were specifically referring to.

"Eugenics"

For people who might not know it is a hard-right ideology.

Think Adolph Hitler and Aryan supremacy.

Now other people may or may not understand that you are a bullshitter, they might be impressed by your word salad bullshit that you string together, often quite coherently, to present your usual RANT about men being superior to women, but I do recognise it is BULLSHIT and I AM qualified to comment.

You are a hard right conspiracy theorist, of if you like a racist scumbag, who believes men are superior to women and that the white race is superior.

You believe everyone with an IQ lower than you one you arbitrarily reached is a "burden on society". YOU stated that in black and white and as most fails in the American military entry test are BLACK recruits I understood EXACTLY why you bullshitted with a made-up concept in regards to the American military.

As I stated there is NOT an IQ test specifically for entry to the American military, it does NOT exist, that YOU specifically present as the foundation for your SH/IT views.

Notice as well, he does NOT even understand what he types. For example, IQ, in the context how he applied it, does NOT measure someone's "net worth" to society.

If "net worth" was the foundation then MOST people would fail his made-up test because MOST people do not meet that silly criterion.

The creepiest thing of all though is how a man describes the disabled as "a burden on society".

A much more stupid version of Adolph Hitler.

SamBally

Reaction score
There are certainly many people now in " civilised " society who would quite happily legalise Euthanasia as long as it didn`t apply to them

Which is my point.

These people do believe that but for obvious reasons "disguise" those views as something else.

I believe if I am of sound mind I should be able to decide whether or not to choose to end my life should a serious condition develop, or later in life.

I do not believe however that the state has, or should have, the right to decide based on what it considers to be an individual's "net worth" to society.

Or we would euthanise the elderly.

The disabled.

The unemployed.

Single mothers.

etc.

The list is potentially endless.

SamBally

Reaction score
All that typing just to insult someone. At least you put the time in I suppose. :rolleyes:

I have been discussing you, Christopher.

Watch this space stalky.

SamBally

Reaction score
Have another laughing emoji.

You think you are untouchable on this site, don't you Christopher, that your stalky behavior will go unnoticed.

Watch this space stalky.

Back