Geography Test

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
40290654-0-image-a-43_1615374073933.jpg

43551407-9346111-image-a-12_1622186071237.jpg

40290616-9346111-Title_The_Ameriguns_by_Gabriele_Galimberti_Italy_for_National_Ge-a-2_16221858...jpg

43551437-9346111-image-a-24_1622186099014.jpg

Geography?

Nah, just some of the photos from the 2021 World Press Photo Awards, as was the one Whales posted.

Really Whales, never took you for a Daily Mail reader.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
as the extreme right wing whataboutery moron was typing the post above....

TODAY - 24 May, 2022 in TEXAS, USA

Fifteen people have died in a shooting at a primary school in Texas, says Governor Greg Abbott.

The 18-year-old gunman killed 14 students and one teacher at Robb Elementary School in the city of Uvalde.

The governor said the suspect was armed with a handgun and possibly a rifle in the attack.

Governor Abbott says the suspect is deceased, and it is believed that responding officers killed him.
The public were asked to stay away as police investigate the crime scene.
Shootings at primary schools, where pupils range in age from five to 11, are still relatively rare.
The attack on Tuesday comes amid a national rise in gun violence.
Governor Abbott identified the attacker as a local 18-year old, who he said "shot and killed, horrifically, incomprehensibly, 14 students and killed a teacher".
"He himself is deceased, and it is believed that responding officers killed him," he added.
"It is believed that two responding officers were struck by rounds, but have no serious injuries."
The gunman may have also killed his grandmother at the beginning of the shooting rampage, according to local US media. He may have been a local high school student, according to CBS, the BBC's partner in the US.
A police spokesman in Uvalde said that the attacker "did act alone during this heinous crime".
The Uvalde Consolidated Independent School District - around 85 miles (135km) west of the city of San Antonio - told the BBC that students had been evacuated from the school. Just under 500 pupils are enrolled in the school.

School shootings have become recurring emergencies in the US, with 26 recorded last year.

Active shooter lockdown drills are a common part of the school curriculum, from primary to high school.

The 2012 shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Connecticut shocked Americans.

Twenty of the 26 victims in that attack, which was carried out by a 20-year-old, were between the ages of five and six.

A 2020 report from the US Government Accountability Office found that about two-thirds of all school shootings happen at the high school level, and that shootings in elementary schools are most commonly accidental.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I`d like to know how Sam & Bad seem to agree on a topic ?:)

You mean Bad laughing at the deaths of 19 children, who were 10 and younger, and their teachers,

and Sam liking my post?

Btw, that is not agreeing.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Texas school shooting – latest: First victims named as 19 children and 2 teachers killed

‘He was very bubbly, loved to dance with his brothers, his mom'​

Lisa Garza, 54, of Arlington, Texas, mourned the death of her cousin, Xavier Javier Lopez, who had been eagerly awaiting a summer of swimming.
“He was just a loving 10-year-old little boy, just enjoying life, not knowing that this tragedy was going to happen today,” she said.
“He was very bubbly, loved to dance with his brothers, his mom. This has just taken a toll on all of us.”
She also lamented what she described as lax gun laws. “We should have more restrictions, especially if these kids are not in their right state of mind and all they want to do is just hurt people, especially innocent children going to the schools,” Ms Garza said.

‘The sweetest little boy that I’ve ever known'​

Manny Renfro said he got word on Tuesday that his grandson, 8-year-old Uziyah Garcia, was among those killed.
“The sweetest little boy that I’ve ever known,” Mr Renfro said. “I’m not just saying that because he was my grandkid.”
Mr Renfro said Uziyah last visited him in San Angelo during spring break.
“We started throwing the football together and I was teaching him pass patterns. Such a fast little boy and he could catch a ball so good,” Mr Renfro said.
“There were certain plays that I would call that he would remember and he would do it exactly like we practiced.”

Teacher Eva Mireles and three children among first victims named​

Eva Mireles, a 44-year-old teacher, has been identified by her family as one of the two adults killed in the Texas school shooting.
Three of the 19 children killed in the attack on Robb Elementary School have also been named so far: eight-year-old Uziyah Garcia and Xavier Javier Lopez, 10. The Washington Post have also named Jose Flores, 10, as a victim of the attack.
“He was a very happy little boy,” said his uncle Christopher Salazar, who confirmed his death.
Ms Mireles’s husband is an officer with the school district’s police force which is now investigating the massacre that began late in the morning on Tuesday and ended with the gunman being shot dead.
Confirming the teacher’s death in Facebook posts, her cousin and grandmother said they were devastated at the loss and furious over the gun violence that has gripped the country.
“My beautiful cousin! Such a devastating day for us all! My heart is shattered into a million pieces,” Arizmendi Mireles, her cousin, said.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You mean Bad laughing at the deaths of 19 children, who were 10 and younger, and their teachers,

and Sam liking my post?

Btw, that is not agreeing.
I never saw Bad laughing at the deaths of the children in that shooting . Was he laughing about it ? I don`t have much time for him but i can`t believe he did that . I was in a chatroom last night when Os was laughing a lot about the deaths of those kids ! Am i missing something here ?
Is Oswestry the same person as Bad Influence ?.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I never saw Bad laughing at the deaths of the children in that shooting . Was he laughing about it ? I don`t have much time for him but i can`t believe he did that . I was in a chatroom last night when Os was laughing a lot about the deaths of those kids ! Am i missing something here ?
Is Oswestry the same person as Bad Influence ?.

If, as the site 'expert' on coronavirus states the Covid vaccine causes aids, monkeypox, billions of deaths across the universe, then, in the same vein, it is highly possible that your last sentence is correct. Who knows!

The smiley laughing face, the same coronavirus 'expert' added to my post about the deaths, wasn't a sad face, or a look of horror face, or angry face, it was a laughing face. Make of that what you will. The conclusion I came to was 'laughter', inappropriate laughter, at a time when many young children had been killed. That was his choice = laughter. His pathetic excuse came later. As will more, YWAS.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Imagine, sending your 7 yr old to school & later that day having to give a DNA sample to help identify your child's remains because a legally purchased gun mutilated their body so badly that it is unrecognisable.

Life parents in Uvalde, Texas, and their children who went to Robb Elementary School.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Imagine sitting next to your child’s hospital bed trying to explain that the ‘vaccine’ you forced them to have (even though Covid was no threat to them) had completely destroyed their immune system and caused their little heart to swell? But hey, grandma may see 2023 now so I’m sure they will agree it was worth trade-off.
You need to get in the Lobby late night and meet up with Blue who shares your thoughts 100%.

Back