Gender these days?

TheThinker

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
You can add all the variants,,, male, female, trans, fluid etc etc etc ,,, but as there has been for all time,,,, there is and will only ever be 2 genders,,, Male & Female :rolleyes::eek: sorry to have a dump in your kettle :p

leo_Invictus

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Only 2 genders

Mamals only survive through reproduction

No amount of (((Marxist))) propaganda will make an intelligent or non cucked person see otherwise.

MatUre

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
There are gender changing polluting chemicals from plastic, soya and all sorts of other sources. These mimic sex hormones and hence can disrupt the natural development of the foetus in the womb and also throughout modern life it can affect sexual desire.
Morals are different now too. Just because someone has same sex sex it does not make them gay.
There is also just so much more chemical pollution now than in the 1970s.
That is the most likely explanation.
Men should avoid those oestrogen mimickers and go for a diet which promotes testosterone production. Women should choose a diet to promote oestrogen production.
Men should avoid tight fitting trousers and underwear because this will decrease testosterone production. Ironically the kilt (skirt) would be the ideal garment for men to get maximum testosterone production.
So men who are cross dressers would be producing more testosterone when wearing a skirt. Skirts are worn by real men all over the world.
The ancient Celts introduced trousers. The Roman and Greek men wore skirts.

Ticklish

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I don't care, and I mean that in the nicest possible way. If someone with a penis wants to wear a skirt and paint their nails, or someone with a vagina likes wearing trousers and playing rugby, why should it bother anyone?

I think in this day and age we should be able to dress and act as we wish, within legal boundaries of course... Plus, I look absolutely sh**-hot in a miniskirt.

BlackMagicBabeXx

“Shut your mouth when you’re talking to me.”
Reaction score
I don't care, and I mean that in the nicest possible way. If someone with a penis wants to wear a skirt and paint their nails, or someone with a vagina likes wearing trousers and playing rugby, why should it bother anyone?

I think in this day and age we should be able to dress and act as we wish, within legal boundaries of course... Plus, I look absolutely sh**-hot in a miniskirt.
ha ha prove it

Back