FYI

Status
Not open for further replies.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
u mean like u was to meg ??? shown ur true colours being nasty to her, an now havin a pop at misstwix because she as well as many others dont agree with u lol
They don`t agree with me and they say it in a nasty manner ...so i give what i have to take you moo

Tinkerbelle

❤️chat b1tch❤️
Reaction score
PMs??? Tell them all to come here then.... I could say I have a 1000 PMs calling you a complete fuckwit but without evidence it means nothing. You claim evidence I called you something.... so prove it. You say folks agree with you... so prove it. If they were so supportive they would be here defending you... The silence is deafening
dont need pms people say it openly in the room about him lmao

Tinkerbelle

❤️chat b1tch❤️
Reaction score
i bet he pms himself thats only way someone will agree with him

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
PMs??? Tell them all to come here then.... I could say I have a 1000 PMs calling you a complete fuckwit but without evidence it means nothing. You claim evidence I called you something.... so prove it. You say folks agree with you... so prove it. If they were so supportive they would be here defending you... The silence is deafening
You`re an idiot and you think that i am too ? I would never include any names of my associates because i`m not some snaky little Rat like you are !

B

Bad_Influence

Hells... When you can construct a decent defence I'll gladly listen. But while you make unprovable allegations you will always look like a kid stamping his foot in Tesco's

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You really do need to get a grip Sad Bag...you think you can take others for mugs when it`s you who are the real MUG :)

B

Bad_Influence

You`re an idiot and you think that i am too ? I would never include any names of my associates because i`m not some snaky little Rat like you are !

I did ask you to name them... I asked you to bring them here.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hells... When you can construct a decent defence I'll gladly listen. But while you make unprovable allegations you will always look like a kid stamping his foot in Tesco's
Do you have proof of anything tat you are stating ? like hell you do .

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I did ask you to name them... I asked you to bring them here.
Reason i don`t "bring them here" is because ,unlike you ,i don`t OWN them ! You have to drag your wenches here to show what a big man you are when really you are a silly l;ittle girl .

B

Bad_Influence

Reason i don`t "bring them here" is because ,unlike you ,i don`t OWN them ! You have to drag your wenches here to show what a big man you are when really you are a silly l;ittle girl .

Like I said... if they wanted to have your back they would be here. But I suppose being imaginary makes that tricky huh?

Tinkerbelle

❤️chat b1tch❤️
Reaction score
one u spat out hells ??

Blue-baby-dummy.jpg

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Does Hells ever have anything nice to say to people all he does is rant ans rave like a little school boy

Try growing up Hells give it a rest

MissTwix

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Still unable to tell me which other chatsites you have observed me in ? That says it all .

Read the post by Two wales ? read the posts by Lancs ? i bet you havn`t ! because they can see exactly what has happened on this thread and who is causing all the trouble. If i was you i`d sign up as part of their army before they forget about you :).

you are the biggest fuckwit ever, I told you I read EVERY post and I certainly did, all your whiney posts as well as those sticking up for you, that you have since turned on because you couldn't see past your own nose to see they were not against, nor with you, ahhh thats the problem, they weren't completely with you...you hide behind others posts, like lancs and twowhales to fight for you because all you can do is cry and whine over the same thing, are you picked on, quite possibly, but you do ask for it because you goad others like you are complaining they do to you. As for telling you what other chatsite i have observed you in... you never asked, so don't try to make out like you asked and I ignored you, but I do choose to not say, which is my perogative, but you were EXACTLY the same as you are on here... playing the poor me when others turned on you, after you have started it. You were also a sleaze on there, like you are here. My Opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back