FYI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinkerbelle

❤️chat b1tch❤️
Reaction score
Nobody has ever seen you either Bad !! What a 2 faced yob you are . Mind you ,i don`t think anyone would wish to see your ugly mush :).
we seen u tho lmfaoooooooooooo baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Tinkerbelle

❤️chat b1tch❤️
Reaction score
sheep.jpg

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
How rude are u fgs talking to a lovely woman like that you should be ashamed
why don`t you bury your mouth in chocolates ? it`s about all your useful for .D (pmsl in the words of the funky Clown ) :D

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
How dare you call me senile when I Know for a fact your older than me .
and I was merely going by what is written here on YOUR so called threAD.
Now go and act your age not your shoe size.
You seemed to Indicate that your shrine story was the truth ,which means that you think mine is lies ? hence the snap back at your remarks .Think it over and i don`t need friends who are so friendly with Bad.

B

Bad_Influence

You seemed to Indicate that your shrine story was the truth ,which means that you think mine is lies ? hence the snap back at your remarks .Think it over and i don`t need friends who are so friendly with Bad.

Be VERY isolated then.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
21 pages ! yeaaaaaahhhhh is that a record for Forum post ? :D gotta hand it to Sad ;he & Co. can certainly flood a forum thread when they try :D

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Is there a reason you are staying out of 40s? I had a lovely pic to show you.
Well ,you have spies in the lobby ,send it via them yeah ?:)

No ,truth is i am staying out of the room which you have now taken control of fir that very reason ! I don`t fancy the thought of being controlled by a cnut :)

MissTwix

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I’m not in a clique and I will talk to anyone that I like, if they are nice, but I do have to say the common thread here seems to be that you alienate and get into these fights on all the chat sites you have been on Hell, so to me that tells me you may be the problem perhaps? Now I know you you’ll probably abuse me for saying it, go ahead it’s a free country, but I say it as I see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back