FYI

Status
Not open for further replies.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
all i say is long 2 hours
Thank you all for the messages either offering condolances [ was over 43 years ago but can still be raw] or sticking up for me on him for offending me . I will be like miss twix my own island in a sea of [some nice] people.

Last edited:

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Thank you all for the messages either offering condolances [ was over 43 years ago but can still be raw]or sticking one on him for offending me . i will be like miss twix my own island in a sea of [some nice] people.
My tragedy was over 15 years ago but all i got was sarcastic remarks ,goading taunts and the rest from the master of crap plus his handmaidens .
Why the hell did you think i created this thread in the 1st place ? Do any of you have empathy for others ? No i think you support BadEffluent because if you didn`t it would mean falling out with the females who surround him to protect him .
Your perogative and i hope you can live with it when any of your close friends die tragically !

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
you are the biggest fuckwit ever, I told you I read EVERY post and I certainly did, all your whiney posts as well as those sticking up for you, that you have since turned on because you couldn't see past your own nose to see they were not against, nor with you, ahhh thats the problem, they weren't completely with you...you hide behind others posts, like lancs and twowhales to fight for you because all you can do is cry and whine over the same thing, are you picked on, quite possibly, but you do ask for it because you goad others like you are complaining they do to you. As for telling you what other chatsite i have observed you in... you never asked, so don't try to make out like you asked and I ignored you, but I do choose to not say, which is my perogative, but you were EXACTLY the same as you are on here... playing the poor me when others turned on you, after you have started it. You were also a sleaze on there, like you are here. My Opinion.
What utter rubbish you mention ! I have never turned on anyone who has stood up for me .Which post are you reading ? The ones from Bad? You are lying through your teeth and know it else you would have no problem saying which other chatsites you have seen me on causing trouble .
In Bad`s words"Prove it !"

Tinkerbelle

❤️chat b1tch❤️
Reaction score
What utter rubbish you mention ! I have never turned on anyone who has stood up for me .Which post are you reading ? The ones from Bad? You are lying through your teeth and know it else you would have no problem saying which other chatsites you have seen me on causing trouble .
In Bad`s words"Prove it !"
U just have.... u turned on miss twix and meg u silly fool

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
U just have.... u turned on miss twix and meg u silly fool
Did you start drinking early today then ?. Read the dam posts from those you mention you sad sod ! They don`t seem to say anything decent about me do they ?? I merely answered their accusations ,that`s not "turning on them " .
Clear your head of booz and maybe you`ll be able to see properly .

Tinkerbelle

❤️chat b1tch❤️
Reaction score
Did you start drinking early today then ?. Read the dam posts from those you mention you sad sod ! They don`t seem to say anything decent about me do they ??
Seen enough. So it seems as many others who u feel the need to have a go at for not agreeing with u. Ya silly old sheep

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
My tragedy was over 15 years ago but all i got was sarcastic remarks ,goading taunts and the rest from the master of crap plus his handmaidens .
Why the hell did you think i created this thread in the 1st place ? Do any of you have empathy for others ? No i think you support BadEffluent because if you didn`t it would mean falling out with the females who surround him to protect him .
Your perogative and i hope you can live with it when any of your close friends die tragically !

forgive me but they have not 'attacked' me like you have, I can say that I dont know BAD as well as most, but he has on many a time stopped to explain things when I have asked ,
you just come out with ya guns shooting off at your finger tips. NOW STOP DRAGGING ME ON TO YOUR FINGERTIP WAR.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Thank you all for the messages either offering condolances [ was over 43 years ago but can still be raw]or sticking one on him for offending me . i will be like miss twix my own island in a sea of [some nice] people.
Can you please explain what this says or means ?
"was over 43 years ago but can still be raw]or sticking one on him for offending me"
If you can then maybe i can give an appropriate answer? I`m stuck on "rawjor" ?

B

Bad_Influence

Did you start drinking early today then ?. Read the dam posts from those you mention you sad sod ! They don`t seem to say anything decent about me do they ?? I merely answered their accusations ,that`s not "turning on them " .

Ah, so now you’ve changed approach huh? You’re going to accuse people of drinking when they laugh at you? You really are running out of ideas when you have to have to sink so low.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
forgive me but they have not 'attacked' me like you have, I can say that I dont know BAD as well as most, but he has on many a time stopped to explain things when I have asked ,
you just come out with ya guns shooting off at your finger tips. NOW STOP DRAGGING ME ON TO YOUR FINGERTIP WAR.
Just quote where i attacked you without reason ok ? Thank you .

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Ah, so now you’ve changed approach huh? You’re going to accuse people of drinking when they laugh at you? You really are running out of ideas when you have to have to sink so low.
Fed up with her sick lies ...and the rest of yours

B

Bad_Influence

"was over 43 years ago but can still be raw]or sticking one on him for offending me"

Because you’re not very intelligent.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

again NOW STOP DRAGGING ME ON TO YOUR FINGERTIP WAR.

B

Bad_Influence

I try to help when I can Megs. :)

Bailey

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Wow...
Asif you lot are still going on ...pmsl :D soaps will be on soon that will shut u lot up for a bit haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back