Fave Films

T

ToughType

watched that God's of Egypt last night, good film i thought, did anyone else see it?

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
watched that God's of Egypt last night, good film i thought, did anyone else see it?

I saw that film 2 years ago...I'm a massive fan of 'anything' Egypt. It was a let down for me personally...Way too much CGI and silly story line.

Gerard Butler is a great actor..

'Gladiator' was way better.:)

T

ToughType

yeah a bloke, seen that a while ago, good film, well we all have different views on films. that's not a bad thing, i agree on the Gladiator film.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I recall a film called Lucy few years back was brill not my sort but i did enjoy it

T

ToughType

Far from being a grouch, just dont think this is the right place for u and words to have your little giggles , talk films or go chat on another thread. simple

P

Pageturner

No i havent, Ill look for it on IMBD ! I have a huge watch list going. On another note,I loved the film "Stigmata"

Elea

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Have you seen '300'?

I have. And I have a full size metal Spartan helmet with black/white plumes. I bought it this year at a flea market in Athens. It was worth every cent. A good question to ask yourself when you need warrior spirit: What would a Spartan do?

Troy was also a decent film.

Last edited:
T

ToughType

I have. And I have a full size metal Spartan helmet with black/white plumes. I bought it this year at a flea market in Athens. It was worth every cent. A good question to ask yourself when you need warrior spirit: What would a Spartan do?

Troy was also a decent film.
fight to the death:D

Kate

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
"Southpaw" was a pretty good watch.
"Creed" also. I'm not always a fan of sequels and spin offs, but Creed was a credible effort.
"Blood and Bone", that's one for the boys.

Pageturner - Stigmata was my favourite film for years.

Kate

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
How about the Da Vinci Code another Tom Hanks
Da Vinci Code was not one of the better Hanks films in my opinion. And neither was Captain Phillips.
"Sully" however, was fairly decent.

Kate

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
It is based on a true story yes, but they have taken artistic licence to it's limits. I won't spoil it for you, but the reality of the situation was nothing like what was portrayed in the film.
Seeing as you liked Stigmata probably as much as I did, can you recommend any others in that genre?

Elea

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Passengers has more depth than most modern films. I liked the Spacewalk score, so I learned to play it on piano.

I watched Gaslight (1942) recently. Not a bad adaptation of the play by Patrick Hamilton.

Last edited:
Back