Fave Films

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
You are way too cool for me my friend.

I'm a loser...A probable outcast.....But i have something....!

Something...!

Don't be so silly lol

Last edited:

Nemesis5

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Loads, but was reminded last night of 'Steel Magnolias'. The graveyard scene. So funny - 'Knock er' lights out - GO ON !' lol And when 'Shelby,' played by Julia Roberts, who is a nurse and knows she is going to die says of life,

'Momma, ad retha hev thurdy minats o' evureethin' then a laff tam o' nuthin' speshull'.

Said it all. God it sure said it all. I want my 30 mins and screw the rest to oblivion.

Last edited:

Nemesis5

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
LOVE this music and of course the grace, style and beauty of Audrey Hepburn. Makes me tearful for a younger brother I lost some years ago. I never tire listening to this music. And think Audrey is just angelic.

theflame

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I have a few favourite films but my ultimate favourites are Hot Fuzz, Donnie Darko, Goon, The Mighty Ducks, Slapshot, Miracle, The Social Network

S

Steven56

My favorite film is "Arthur" with Dudley Moore , so funny. After that is The Outlaw Josie Wales Clint Eastwood. The orignal King Kong from 1933 is very endearing too.

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I like the sort of film where the hero, Reacher/Statham etc, fight their way through countless baddies, shooting maiming, destroying them six/eight at a time, blowing up everything in sight before coming face to face with the boss, Mr big. who is usually some old guy but manages to fight with the hero who spends the next ten minutes trying to deal with him. This hero who has massacred his minions by the bucketload.
Why doesn't he shoot him when he had the chance?
Crazy!

Back