Fave Films

T

ToughType

Midnight Express i watched a while ago now i enjoyed it, not seen the other one, whats it about? i like watching Films

P

PeteDohertysHat

It will be on the internet somewere,there is an obscure film called Malcolm which is also Australian which is worth a watch

T

ToughType

Westerns some of them are pretty good John Wayne. Clint Eastwood

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I really enjoy watching Groundhog Day. I would class it as a horror/comedy/romance. Knowing that you're living the same day over and over again in a time loop just is horrific.
Phil was actually trapped for eight years, eight months and 16 days according to the film director.

MissEvO

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I really enjoy watching Groundhog Day. I would class it as a horror/comedy/romance. Knowing that you're living the same day over and over again in a time loop just is horrific.
Phil was actually trapped for eight years, eight months and 16 days according to the film director.
This is England..

J

JustinCredible

'And then there were none' the 1945 B/W version is an old favourite of mine.
I've only just got round to reading the Agatha Christie book and found it has a different and darker ending.. I suppose in the old days movies had to have a happy ending so people left the cinema in a good mood and would want to come back

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Robert Redford and Paul Newman
Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid classic

Back