Fair appraisal of yah moderation

Status
Not open for further replies.

dawninthemist

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
no i seem to remember you didnt have alot of people to chat too, you wasnt a nice person to chat too... (flicks hair in the mirror)
And you think you ARE? Laughing even louder here. From the chat I have seen from you, you are merely a puppet on a string

dawninthemist

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
you really are gutted you lost ya mod badge aint ya....ops
Get it right; I threw the damned thing away at the same time as I deleted my account and LONG before the one who is really lying maintains she demodded me
well well well old fester at it again lying manipulating old crow cant come in her own name has to still hide cause shes a coward hope u rot in hell u old witch ur one nasty piece of sh** . u cant come in ur own name cause no one speaks to u boo boo cause u showed ur true colours in here and on ao .l when u got caught u even turned on the mod ur actually an embarrassment to society why dont u do one while ur dignity is on the floor cause next stop is the sewer
OMG from one who lives in the sewer that truly is hilarious! You really cannot stand being told can you, that's what this is all about, nothing to do with a previous chat site whatsoever. Hollie, Hollie she has been nasty to me - dear Lord you truly are pathetic. And NO I have not posted in anything but my name and if you had the common sense to read previous posts you would have seen that I said I was Connie and stated the reason for the change of name. You are really, the lot of you. sounding like a load of old crones cackling around the pot. If anyone is showing what they really are you need to read your posts on here and in the chat room. Now get back to your holidays, your designer clothes, your beautiful owned home (housing association) and your amazing husband and life and leave other people alone to enjoy theirs. As for dignity. I have more in my smallest finger than you have in your overbloated disgustingly obese and disgusting natured body. Goodbye dear, I will so miss you :)

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Omg is this another thread about the YAH room..............hee hee, how come I missed it?
Happy lot you all seem to be LMAO.

dawninthemist

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hey! I have had my 24 hours of fun watching ex aolers squirm, type profanities and try very hard to justify their sad lives and pathetic posts. Only a half dozen of you and you have managed to disrupt chat and overtake the forum. just as most attention seekers do in a chat room to spoil it for regular chatters who frankly are totally fed up of reading your witch hunt. I think these posts actually say a lot more about you than they ever have done about hester from aol and you all read as uneducated trolls. Bullies may be another adjective actually! Even managed to bully someone who is supposed to be above all this, threatening her and making her accede to your claims so she didn't have to listen to your constant haranging ( which also says a lot about her too)

Last edited:

dawninthemist

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Omg is this another thread about the YAH room..............hee hee, how come I missed it?
Happy lot you all seem to be LMAO.
It's nothing to do with YAH and everything to do with the trolls of aol chat who invaded YAH

Shelagh

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Shelagh love, get a life, copying and posting the chat room is all you are good for. Once again, I would like to know where she got that information from, because it most certainly wasn't me. I say hello to Helen in the room and that's all. Anway, I'll be off here soon enough so find someone else to pick on; you sure as hell will because that seems to be your forté

It really is amazing how no matter what is said you are never at fault. As Connie you deceived people, it was shown for a fact when a picture appeared on Connie Francis' Facebook page of guess who.... TF who was Hestardark on aol. No one but the person who opened the Connie Francis' facebook account could have put it there.... a picture that was not on general show to anyone other than TF's friends but yet again it isnt you ! I am sure as day turns to night you will not be leaving but will manage somehow to show yet another personality in chat and con more people....you really did choose a good name in CONnie

helenszajduk

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hollie - Fair and consistent, means well and has the best interests of YAH at heart

lavender - A decent mod, has her favourites but who wouldnt?

dave - ok but hardly ever in the room, so whats the point?

JoJo - never online has 'laptop problems' make of that what you will

Silky - a waste of space at one time but is now starting to show some pluck

Pinkwave - aka 2 stars or big star, has a sheriffs badge as a profile pic, being made a mod went to her head - nuff said

janhen/Blomytrumpet - both lasted 5 mins, nothing else needs to added

Connie - where do you start? if ever a book is written about UKchat whole chapters will be devoted her, eventually was found out and demoted, a lifetime ban from the site would have been more better

Paula - a cohort of Connie, the first of her friends to be made a mod, the first of a few Connie undoubtably had in mind, Helen was next in line to get the Connie recomendation to be made a mod - demoted and rightly so
Helen was not recommended by connie thank you Helen was asked though and turned it down, just to put the story straight

dawninthemist

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
It really is amazing how no matter what is said you are never at fault. As Connie you deceived people, it was shown for a fact when a picture appeared on Connie Francis' Facebook page of guess who.... TF who was Hestardark on aol. No one but the person who opened the Connie Francis' facebook account could have put it there.... a picture that was not on general show to anyone other than TF's friends but yet again it isnt you ! I am sure as day turns to night you will not be leaving but will manage somehow to show yet another personality in chat and con more people....you really did choose a good name in CONnie
It is also amazing how you totally failed to prove a point! As Connie, I was Connie, always was always have been. That picture on the Connie Francis facebook was NEVER placed by me and you know this! Please do not try to show naivety because it certainly does not become you! Your facebook has never been hacked has it? No of course not, let's face it who would want to, but someone who was determined to prove something because she so hated to be wrong could so easily do this, or at least get one of her troll friends to do so. That facebook account was friends only; ( and the only friends on there were fellow mods ) someone who was sick and wanted to descredit someone would try to get onto the account by foul means, and YOU fit that description Shelagh. Your inane comments simply prove what you are and not what I am; did you really hate being so wrong that you had to go to these lengths? I am sighing here in despair of you being part of the sane human race. As an aside, is xxlavenderxx her actual name? Is pinkwave her actual name? Is Bhg his actual name? Is Jojotia3rd her actual name? Is silkinthemist84 her actual name? QED Shelagh :)

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
And just like that, the thread is closed. Please move along and quit the witch hunt reports, because all it does is make me judge you. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back