F1 , Nascar , Indycar , Moto Gp , V8Supercars - MotorSports.....

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Just wanted to say what a brilliant interview with Damon Hill Pre-Race ,

He also recognised the talent of the most complete f1 Racer ever bar none.

@ Keep fighting Micheal :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

M

MadeinFife

I remember watching F1 live at Silverstone when the cars were loud, dirty, powerful and driven by Real drivers and not the modern panzies

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
I remember watching F1 live at Silverstone when the cars were loud, dirty, powerful and driven by Real drivers and not the modern panzies

I agree to some extent ,
The problem is they use the sport to Advertise and sell cars , road cars are going the electric way so F1 has to follow.

I will agree the cars do look awfully slow but the lap times indicate otherwise o_O

I switched to Nascar in the late 90's , The Nascar board were approached about the electric/Hybrid option and the laughed it off :D

I do get tired of people under rating the genius of Shuey , They loved the media hyped emotional wreck that was Ayrton Senna ,
This guy was an emotional dramatic wreck but of course his passing was sad.
I take nothing away from Ayrton don't get me wrong.

Schuey was a complete driver with a bad attitude so people didn't like him.

He entered F1 in a Jordan. He impressed instantly so Falvio took him to Benetton , he won races instantly.
He made F1 safer with lot's of behind the scenes work.
He brought science to the F1 driver , diet , fitness , lifestyle all to a new level.

He then went to an ailing Ferrari team , Berger and Alesi had won nothing for 10 YEARS .....Nothing ...

We all know what happened next.

The F1 race in Germany yesterday was superb , it's a shame it took rain to provide the action yah ?

Nascar <3

Last edited:

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
F1 is just noise !!!

Actually it isn't

The cars are Hybrid and actually very quiet ,
They are slightly louder this year but that is done purposely as the Fans complained ;)

Half of the enjoyment of watching a live race is the sound.

supercookie123

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Saw some F1 jiggery pokery in Hungary last week. :p

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
To protect Hamilton's reputation, did Mercedes sabotage their own car in yesterday's race? Driving in place of Hamilton was some rookie I'd never heard of.... He was leading the race, pit-stopped for a tyre change, and they put the wrong tyres on. :rolleyes:

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
To protect Hamilton's reputation, did Mercedes sabotage their own car in yesterday's race? Driving in place of Hamilton was some rookie I'd never heard of.... He was leading the race, pit-stopped for a tyre change, and they put the wrong tyres on. :rolleyes:

George Russel was his replacement from the Williams team ,

Also didn't he do well he qualified 1 tenth of second behind Bottas who has been driving this car for 3 years ,
It also shows that Lewis is not all that great and his car is far superior to any other on the grid,

Poor George has been driving around at the back of the pack and all of a sudden he was leading a GP.

Mercedes domination will end when the new rules package is introduced which i believe will be put on hold for another year.

Let's see if Ross Brawn does all he has claimed he will to bring back a level playing field so we can all watch some decent racing ,

Hooorah !

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Still Hamilton one of the best never mind the car

Yeah he's pretty good
Excellent over one qualifying lap

Was often beaten by Alomso and Button in the same car .

Hes good but he is not Shuey , Senna , Mansell, Dixon , Prost , Verstappen or Zanardi good.

Hes also a bit of a cry baby but that's another thing.

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
senna was as good in my eyes shuey was a bully

B

Bad_Influence

Yeah he's pretty good
Excellent over one qualifying lap

Was often beaten by Alomso and Button in the same car .

Hes good but he is not Shuey , Senna , Mansell, Dixon , Prost , Verstappen or Zanardi good.

Hes also a bit of a cry baby but that's another thing.

As much as I don’t like LH to say he’s no Senna, Mansell, Dixon, Prost, Verstappen or Zanardi is more than harsh. You don’t win as much as he has throughout his career without being one of the best. I’ll grant you Schumacher was better but that’s about it. LHs consistency is phenomenal.
I can’t stand him as a person or a hobby little shite, but that doesn’t detract from his driving skills.

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
he rob least 2 people of the title running them off the track ...no very sporting that

now he would got a ban

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
As much as I don’t like LH to say he’s no Senna, Mansell, Dixon, Prost, Verstappen or Zanardi is more than harsh. You don’t win as much as he has throughout his career without being one of the best. I’ll grant you Schumacher was better but that’s about it. LHs consistency is phenomenal.
I can’t stand him as a person or a hobby little shite, but that doesn’t detract from his driving skills.

Then you need to look at his McLaren career stats and not the "Title Bought" 6 years at Mercedes ,

I agree he's good , they all are , but he does not belong with that group of names ,

He has had 5 titles handed to him.

Shuey won 7 titles building a team that had not won for years and he bought a science to the sport , he built the best team around him ,

Hamilton stepped into a car owned by a team that had bought exclusive rights to develop the new Hybrid engines whilst all the other teams on the grid were not allowed to do any development ,

Hamiltons fault ? Certainly not , but these are the facts.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Shuey was a bully but you don’t win by being shy and reserved. Lol

Yeah i am not suggesting he was nice at all ,

He was a ruthless cold German who had to have his own way ,

His story is sad though.

His Son , Mick will drive for HASS next year ,

Good luck to him :)

B

Bad_Influence

Then you need to look at his McLaren career stats and not the "Title Bought" 6 years at Mercedes ,

I agree he's good , they all are , but he does not belong with that group of names ,

He has had 5 titles handed to him.

Shuey won 7 titles building a team that had not won for years and he bought a science to the sport , he built the best team around him ,

Hamilton stepped into a car owned by a team that had bought exclusive rights to develop the new Hybrid engines whilst all the other teams on the grid were not allowed to do any development ,

Hamiltons fault ? Certainly not , but these are the facts.

Again the consistency in performance speaks volumes. There have been many excellent drivers during his time, some in the same car, and he has proven to be better than all of them. As Words said, Schuey was a bully (not a bad thing until it kills someone), and many would call him a cheat.
Accusations always rise against the best in any sport, we are all too quick to knock our champions once they are at the top. We brits are famous for it but I didn’t know you Spanish were the same. :D:D:D:D:D:D

B

Bad_Influence

Yeah i am not suggesting he was nice at all ,

He was a ruthless cold German who had to have his own way ,

His story is sad though.

His Son , Mick will drive for HASS next year ,

Good luck to him :)

He won the F2 title without doing anything special.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
He won the F2 title without doing anything special.

Yeah course even with the best car you still have to put it on Pole and win the races ,

I'm not saying he sucks am i lol,

He's like Senna in a lot of ways , over emotional made a lot of unforced errors in a McLaren but yeah he's good.

Think before covid and the race he just missed he had something like 270 odd GP starts without missing any !!

So yeah .

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Again the consistency in performance speaks volumes. There have been many excellent drivers during his time, some in the same car, and he has proven to be better than all of them. As Words said, Schuey was a bully (not a bad thing until it kills someone), and many would call him a cheat.
Accusations always rise against the best in any sport, we are all too quick to knock our champions once they are at the top. We brits are famous for it but I didn’t know you Spanish were the same. :D:D:D:D:D:D

You tosspot lol ,

Look we had Pedro Lamy !!!

Ok he was sh** but at least he survived lol

Fcuk you man my days bad enough !! XD

Back