F1 , Nascar , Indycar , Moto Gp , V8Supercars - MotorSports.....

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
A good driver can’t make a crap car better but he does get the best out of it.
And Red Bull are certainly only fractions of a second a leap behind yet still finished a long way behind Bottas and Hamilton very often, even though Bottas is lame. Pmsl.

Yeah sure the driver makes a difference with set up and race craft of course ,

Red Bull are miles behind Mercedes i'm afraid ,

They have Adrian Neway who is an Aerodynamic genius but he can not make up for the lack of power from that engine ,

Max Verstappen is worth an extra .05 sec a lap though i really rate this guy.

B

Bad_Influence

Yeah sure the driver makes a difference with set up and race craft of course ,

Red Bull are miles behind Mercedes i'm afraid ,

They have Adrian Neway who is an Aerodynamic genius but he can not make up for the lack of power from that engine ,

Max Verstappen is worth an extra .05 sec a lap though i really rate this guy.

Max is better than Bottas but not consistent enough to challenge LH. Close 2nd though.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Bottas is lame ?

He never gets as close to Lewis as Nico did ?

Russel stepped into the car for the first time and whopped his butt ?

Come on he's made zero impact in the best car ?

Lewis has beat him by more than 100 points this year ?

Ok , define lame cause am confuzzled ?

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Max is better than Bottas but not consistent enough to challenge LH. Close 2nd though.

Put Verstappen in that fcukin Mercedes and i tell you now he would more than match Lewis.

I have no doubt.

B

Bad_Influence

Bottas is lame ?

He never gets as close to Lewis as Nico did ?

Russel stepped into the car for the first time and whopped his butt ?

Come on he's made zero impact in the best car ?

Lewis has beat him by more than 100 points this year ?

Ok , define lame cause am confuzzled ?

You explained ‘lame’ perfectly. Lol

Put Verstappen in that fcukin Mercedes and i tell you now he would more than match Lewis.

I have no doubt.

I have doubts. No matter what anyone says you don’t win 7 world titles without being the best. 1 or 2 possibly, but not 7.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
You explained ‘lame’ perfectly. Lol

I have doubts. No matter what anyone says you don’t win 7 world titles without being the best. 1 or 2 possibly, but not 7.

And you do not observe Racing Drivers worldwide in many forms of Motorsport for 30+ years and learn nothing,

Max is a demon and he's hungry , very hungry ,

Lewis is good. He is not Verstappen.

Mercedes bought the titles lol.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Larson is back as the 63rd Running of the Daytona 500 is next Sunday XD

Reinstated XD

Lets GOOO bring that 5 alive !!!:D

Screenshot_20210207-145411_YouTube.jpg Screenshot_20210207-145444_YouTube.jpg

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I love those oval tracks, the sheer speed. You'd love to be able to take your own car onto one of those, see how fast you could go. Would the car reach it's limits before you did? I think my foot would be lifting as soon as I approached the first corner!

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
I love those oval tracks, the sheer speed. You'd love to be able to take your own car onto one of those, see how fast you could go. Would the car reach it's limits before you did? I think my foot would be lifting as soon as I approached the first corner!

I love oval racing and so do the Fans ,

They see the Cars the whole race unlike with circuit racing when they are out of view for most of the lap ,

People who don't understand it and think it's just cars going round and round and that no skill is required ,

They are very wrong , Pack racing 45 car strong on a banked oval with your car on the very edge must be so awesome ,

These guys break down every point of every corner , so corner entry , Mid corner and exit ,

Then there is the "Draught" such an important part of and tarmac oval race , a pack of 45 cars make a hole in the air like you would not believe ,

It's also stacked with strategy , timing and a lot of awareness ,

There is no other spectacle in the world like Nascar XD

Larson is back so i'm happy ,

He's saying things like " My team now has double the members , " i don't know any of them by name cause i only see half faces "

The car is new , he has a new Crew chief , Spotter and all this has to gel for him to have a decent year ,

Am buzzed up :D

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
It's just a shame it's not on terrestrial TV, I think Premier Sports are showing it. I've tried streaming sports events but with little success, I often get the circle of doom aka buffering. :mad:

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Thanks for the link. I've never tried strike out sports. The buffering problem isn't because of the broadband, that's super fast. It's probably down to this laptop running on Vista (information there for the gatherer obsessive) :) .. . thanks again.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

I've just had the Liverpool game on, not that I'm a fan of their tippy-tappy, 20 passes for the ball to end up back where it started from type of football, but to test out that link. What can i say? almost HD quality and more importantly - no buffering! The little comments box on the side made for interesting reading as well. thanks again. :)

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
I've just had the Liverpool game on, not that I'm a fan of their tippy-tappy, 20 passes for the ball to end up back where it started from type of football, but to test out that link. What can i say? almost HD quality and more importantly - no buffering! The little comments box on the side made for interesting reading as well. thanks again. :)

Yeah it is a useful platform ,

Once you get used to closing the pop ups correctly , I have used it for about 10 years or more ,

Moderating it is slightly easier than here lol XD

I have never missed any live sport thanks to them it's Fab

Glad you found it useful :)

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
It's not easy for me to get online of an evening, doubly difficult on Valentines day' night. However, I was 'allocated' an hour. :rolleyes: Logged on for the scheduled start at 7.30 . . . the race didn't start till 8.10! then after a 3 laps they were under caution, someone hit the wall, an old man who shouldn't have been in the race according to the comments box, I wouldn't know about that. Then that huge pile up, how lucky was Kyle Larson avoiding that smash? That was him in the black car following the red and yellow one through the carnage, wasn't it? But like many of those racers, that was also the end of my race. :(

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
It's not easy for me to get online of an evening, doubly difficult on Valentines day' night. However, I was 'allocated' an hour. :rolleyes: Logged on for the scheduled start at 7.30 . . . the race didn't start till 8.10! then after a 3 laps they were under caution, someone hit the wall, an old man who shouldn't have been in the race according to the comments box, I wouldn't know about that. Then that huge pile up, how lucky was Kyle Larson avoiding that smash? That was him in the black car following the red and yellow one through the carnage, wasn't it? But like many of those racers, that was also the end of my race. :(

Yes that was Jeremy Mayfield , he's an Ex-Racer and now commentator , they always have a Car for an ex racer to compete in although it never ends well lol .

"I was allocated an hour" really made me laugh hahaaa,

The start time on these things is very hit and miss and deffo with this race they like all the pre race Hype !!

After Jeremy had his scrape with the wall on lap 3 there was then a 16 car pile up on lap 15 , which was then followed by a 4.5 hour rain delay ,

Yes Larson did manage to avoid most of the carnage and did get home to a solid 4th place (Actually a good effort all considering) ,

I was in the comments box and i typed to them ,

" At least it's not Danica Patrick " in the car ;)

He got the Car to the front in stage 2 , he's never really liked Daytona , he doesn't like "Restrictor Plate" races where the car is always flat out , he prefers a car that's controlled by the throttle through the corners , this is an Aero Draught track.

Have a decent week :)

20210215_035302.jpg

Back