F1 , Nascar , Indycar , Moto Gp , V8Supercars - MotorSports.....

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Affer Chastains video game move i have seen these posted
Made me lol

Screenshot_20221102-231844_Facebook.jpg

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Screenshot_20221103-002512_Facebook.jpg

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Were the other cars easing down at the finish line? they seemed to be crawling compared to Chastain. That was one of the most amazing things I've seen on NASCAR, his speed on that last corner... On the outside, foot to the floor knowing he couldn't spin off.. Yes, it was like something you would only see in a video game. Thanks for the link.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Were the other cars easing down at the finish line? they seemed to be crawling compared to Chastain. That was one of the most amazing things I've seen on NASCAR, his speed on that last corner... On the outside, foot to the floor knowing he couldn't spin off.. Yes, it was like something you would only see in a video game. Thanks for the link.
It was totally mental , Larson did something like that at Darlington but not as drastic ,

It got Chastain into the championship 4 he over took 5 cars !!

Obviosly it could only happen on the last lap as it totally destroys your car ,
Martinsville is a slow 1/2 mile track they do like 60mph through the turns , Ross was doing 140mph foot in , embedded in the wall wide open in 5th gear,

He said he first tried it on a fkin Game Cube in 2005 ,

Nascar will act i believe and ban this craziness but what a Move lol!!

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
The wall
Other cars
Spectators etc

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I've just been watching highlights of this year's Indy500 and I was struck by how bland the race was, especially when compared to NASCAR. It led me to look at some of the old 500s... the Brits Jim Clark, Graham Hill, Jackie Stewart racing each other. We'll never see the likes of that again...

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
I've just been watching highlights of this year's Indy500 and I was struck by how bland the race was, especially when compared to NASCAR. It led me to look at some of the old 500s... the Brits Jim Clark, Graham Hill, Jackie Stewart racing each other. We'll never see the likes of that again...
I agree it's f1 just not as bad

While your mentioning heroes of Indy Car I'd like to remember 2 Brits who were great indy car drivers ...

Rip Dan Wheldan and Justin Wilson

Dan was killed during " The big one " his car was shot into the catch fence and burst into a fireball

Justin was killed by a flying suspension part hitting him directly in the head.

Both were superb !!

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score

TheBabayaga

Life is but a Dream within a dream
Reaction score
Yea, I watched a documentary on F1 racing, came out of itnon the wiser reallt except for one nuggett of knowledge found really interesting. So much of the roadlegal cars we drive today got their technology because of the push and competition to get better , faster and safer on the tracks. Fuel saving of course wasnt one of their contributions

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Completely agree with the comments above about F1 ^^^. The only one I watch is the Monaco Grand Prix with its fantastic street racing and it's nice to see how the other half live. :)

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Poco, are you gonna be watching garage 56 at le Mans.. they have a Nascar this year.
Gonna be epic.
100 years of Le Mans, so many new hypercar teams, looking forward to a long weekend.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Completely agree with the comments above about F1 ^^^. The only one I watch is the Monaco Grand Prix with its fantastic street racing and it's nice to see how the other half live. :)
F1 sux lol.
Endurance racing, so much better.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Poco, are you gonna be watching garage 56 at le Mans.. they have a Nascar this year.
Gonna be epic.
100 years of Le Mans, so many new hypercar teams, looking forward to a long weekend.
Yup Hendrick Motorsport entry , in testing so far they have done ok :)

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Screenshot_20230608_133844_Facebook.jpg

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
James Hunt... Monaco..the halcyon days of F1. Listen to the roar of those engines! I'm still not sure if this is real or a computer game :)

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Back