Does anyone else not use the Forums as much because of...

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
You should now be able to like posts. If you can’t, let me know. In future, just message an admin. We aren’t robots, we need telling when somethings wrong

Jody, would you please afford me the facility too? I promise that I will use it very sparingly. :)

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You should now be able to like posts. If you can’t, let me know. In future, just message an admin. We aren’t robots, we need telling when somethings wrong
Ahhh Jody : I have not approached a Admin or mod with the problem just yet today ( Saturday ) as ,unlike a few people suggest ,i don`t live on the chatsite 24/7. However i have asked admin and/or mods to check why in my posts on here as i was on here for a few minutes and didn`t wish to use the chatrooms . I hope that`s ok and that i can`t get banned for not using a chatroom !. I asked it on the thread which was shut down and now this thread and still i don`t have the " like " facility . I do have the reply facility though so i guess unless my "like " can be fixed i`ll have to resort to posting a "like " message to the appropriate poster :)
P.s. I note from the various "likes " to your sarcastic c omment that it`s approved by the same old clique eh ?:)

Miss_Understanding

The chances are, I don’t care
Staff member
Reaction score
Ahhh Jody : I have not approached a Admin or mod with the problem just yet today ( Saturday ) as ,unlike a few people suggest ,i don`t live on the chatsite 24/7. However i have asked admin and/or mods to check why in my posts on here as i was on here for a few minutes and didn`t wish to use the chatrooms . I hope that`s ok and that i can`t get banned for not using a chatroom !. I asked it on the thread which was shut down and now this thread and still i don`t have the " like " facility . I do have the reply facility though so i guess unless my "like " can be fixed i`ll have to resort to posting a "like " message to the appropriate poster :)
P.s. I note from the various "likes " to your sarcastic c omment that it`s approved by the same old clique eh ?:)
Understood, but we don’t always check every thread all the time, just message me or Elwood if there’s an issue with your account we can sort it

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
You can’t like posts either ?

Jody, I regret I have not been able to for quite a while now. Can you please rectify this problem?
In advance xxx

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Who is in this the same old clique ?

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
If you don't know I guess the dont want you in it!
I been accused of being in it.. but there not a clique at all never has been . just same ppl liking or DISLIKENING his posts . he got bee in bonnet we a clique .

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I been accused of being in it.. but there not a clique at all never has been . just same ppl liking or DISLIKENING his posts . he got bee in bonnet we a clique .
That`s a clique fyi :). Same thing as a gang. No big deal so don`t fret over it :).

Back