Do you believe in love at first sight?

B

Bad_Influence

I still insist you need to read and process what I type.

Here - I'll give you a helping hand - The conversation was about trolls and people using the same name as other people on a different site.

Pmsl. You do know names are not exclusive? I’m sure somewhere in the world someone uses the name Bad_Influence but that does not mean they are pretending to be me. I’d also think Omega is used by many around the world so are you pretending to be them? Are you? Because by your own criteria you must be.

Lucylockett

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Lucy Lockett name origins can be linked to nursery rhymes and back to at least the 1700s. Some stories name her as a barmaid and others as a lady of the night. I was rather upset after reading the history with my mother calling me that for most of my early years .

As for it used on the internet, it’s a very common username, especially for females called Lucy. I’m not very original I’m afraid but I’m definitely just me and that’s all that matters to the people who actually know me .

B

Bad_Influence

All I'm saying is that I found the same name being used in 2 different chatrooms ... this one and another.
Both are UK chatrooms ..

As you may know there arent that many UK chatrooms around and the people using one room, most probably use the other (actually they do, as I've recognised a few in here from another site, as I previously said ).
All muppets I hasten to say.

There are some very nasty trolls on the other site, who could easily be using the name of one of the ex users of that room in this room..
These very same nasty trolls also use this room - Ive seen them type on these pages, yet here some have invented a different persona.

Sadly for them I wasn't born yesterday and their syntax shines through, besides the rest.

Could, maybe, possibly. Yeah that’s indisputable evidence isn’t it. SMH

Stop making assumptions, you’ll send yourself loopy.

B

Bad_Influence

What can I say, I've given you an expalanation, if you on the other hand prefer trolling me, keep on doing so, I won't respond anymore.

No, you gave me your guesses. No more.

B

Bad_Influence

Implying the above is rather odd - especially from an adult, given the fact the conversation was about trolls and people who use the same username in different chatrooms.

Just wondering how your mind process works.

Apparently far more logically than yours does. At least I base my comments on facts, not guesses.

B

Bad_Influence

And your facts are, what exactly?

That I have been turned down by somebody I don't even know?

Grow up.

But you said you do know her from another site. Please make your mind up. I think you’ve even managed to confuse yourself now.

B

Bad_Influence

Are you for real?
I said that someone used the same username on a different site - I did not say it was the same person.

The conversation started with me saying that the person using that username on a different site was a Lesbian, so it couldn't be the same person, given the fact this Lucy said she was into men.

Try re-reading the whole conversation from the beginning and stop trolling me along with your sidekicks, unless you're one and the same....in which case I suggest you get your head examined.

My apologies for misinterpreting your word but it remains the implication was there. So who are you actually accusing of using another’s profile? And other than grammar, spelling and syntax what evidence do you have?

B

Bad_Influence

I think you need to re-read my posts from the beginning.

The answer is in the post with sentences I copied and pasted from the boards, none of which belong to the Lucy Lockett persona.

I'm not giving you names - do your own homework, lazy !

There's enough evidence in the syntax, grammar and spelling.

No 2 people on a forum in which very few post, make all the very same mistakes.

The probability of that is very, very low.

So they are either:

1) shared with other people who make these mistakes
2) programmed bots, which different people use, hence these errors turn up coming from different profiles
3) It's the same person typing from ALL the profiles which inculde these errors, making these mistakes on purpose, from many different personas, in which case said person needs it's head seen to by a good one.

That you believe all that speaks volumes.

B

Bad_Influence

That I believe what, exactly?

All I did was give you 3 options to what could be going on.

The probability bit is very real.

But not facts. Just your guesses. You can NOT categorically say someone is someone else just by their use of language You can guess, that is all you can do, and all you have done.

B

Bad_Influence

Pmsl. This guy obviously has a selection of tinfoil hats. :D:D

Dasvidaniya (In my best Russian bot accent)

Last edited by a moderator:

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
You guys bonding ?

It's lovely to see XD

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Last edited:

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
There are lots of traces on these forums of the nasty trolls I mentioned previously.
Obviously, I have no proof, how could I, I can't see where they are typing from (their IPs).

What disturbs me even more, is that apparently, women (that is if they are really women and not men posing as women) are also part of this sick ring of weirdos.

But then again anything could be possible - Just think of Myra and Fred .

In the end it all comes out in the wash.
There are lots of traces on these forums of the nasty trolls I mentioned previously.
Obviously, I have no proof, how could I, I can't see where they are typing from (their IPs).

What disturbs me even more, is that apparently, women (that is if they are really women and not men posing as women) are also part of this sick ring of weirdos.

But then again anything could be possible - Just think of Myra and Fred .

In the end it all comes out in the wash.
I have noticed the thread has gone totally off course. This happens when a certain poster becomes obsessed with anyone who may disagree with them. Not your fault but the "obsessed" has followers who will also join in with the gradual destruction of the thread .
Now ...wait for the response :).

Back