• yes

Votes: 15 48.4%
  • no

Votes: 16 51.6%

• Total voters

Kate

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
God is the energy that connects everything in the universe.

"The" electron, if you like. (There's only one, it just happens to be everywhere :p)

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
God is the energy that connects everything in the universe.

"The" electron, if you like. (There's only one, it just happens to be everywhere :p)

Never a truer word Kate...... well said.

B

badly

All the elements that make up the human body can be found on earths crust.
There are 5 sites in the body for bone marrow and stem cell harvesting.
While the rib is one what makes it unique is that it's the only bone in the body that can be surgically removed and can regrow.Yes,regenerate.
Now what's the chances bible writers 3000 years ago knew this?.
God created Adam from the earth and God took a rib from Adam and made him a companion and called her woman because it came from man.
God is real

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
NO i don't.....I'm an Atheist... with a capital A..!

But which God are you referring to ? When what God you actually believe in depends entirely on which country you were born in ???

There are quite a few possibilities. Since there can only be ONE GOD.... Which God is the 'Right' one ?

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Untrue Altair... there is only one god but has other names in other countrys and religions. 3 persons in one god......The father, the son and the holy spirit.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Oh my gawd mimicu.... how come you are a brand new poster again?

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I believe there's something out there. Not quite sure what it is, but judging by their findings on Mars recently and finding a lake, this must prove the possibility that life did exist on that planet once. Perhaps humans once lived on the planet, and all is left is what we see now.
If you look at the astronauts accounts about what they experienced in space, It's rather chilling. The though that they felt as though they were being watched, but by what? It's interesting.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Whatever religion we are bought up as it makes sense by looking at accounts of miricals, pictures showing the heavens, even god as a person that outer space has something to do with it all. I dont find it chilling ..... just something we are not led to believe in as our teachings are not meant to be scarey.

B

badly

Allow me to show you the supernatural nature of the bible.History of the future being written.
Genesis chapter 5 genealogy from Adam to Noah.Adam,Seth,Enosh,Kennan,Malahelel,Jared,Enoch,Methuselah,Lamech,Noah.
We read those names in English and their meaningless to us,but names have meanings and roots and we can infer the root meaning of these names from the Hebrew.
Adam = Man
Seth = appointed
Enosh - mortal
Kennan = sorrow
Mahalelel = the blessed God
Jared = shall come down
Enoch = teaching
methuselah - 2 hebrew roots..Meth (his death ) Elah ( shall bring ) = his death shall bring
Lamech = lament,despairing
Noah = comfort
Now we have these names that are meaningless to us in English but lets look at them in their roots and we have a sentence.
Man (is) appointed mortal sorrow (but) the blessed God shall come down teaching (that) his death shall bring (the) despairng comfort.
Better believe it folks..God is real

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
They look more like meanings of names and words.

Back