Discrimination...

Bettytoughtits

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I think being called a Pdo for a man must be the most Insulting and abusive thing on this site ,especially if it`s done seriously .
Are you ginger by any chance, cause you've made a big deal out of ginger, , bet you are amd your thinking about becoming strawberry blonde, but remember your roots will always be ginger , copper knob, glow in the dark lol

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Are you ginger by any chance, cause you've made a big deal out of ginger, , bet you are amd your thinking about becoming strawberry blonde, but remember your roots will always be ginger , copper knob, glow in the dark lol
Ehh ?? what the hell are you talking about ? I have never even mentioned the word "ginger" until this second !. Considering you don`t drink you sure don`t make any sense of this thread.
Over to you WP ... i can`t handle nutters :).

JennyFleck

Inconsistently Consistent
Reaction score
All I was told was to never trust a ginger, and I have never been with, fancied one, or have any desire to do a glow in the Daryl
I need to think about this- I'm sure you had a few slow dances with Shieldsy in your time. Lmao

Bettytoughtits

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Ehh ?? what the hell are you talking about ? I have never even mentioned the word "ginger" until this second !. Considering you don`t drink you sure don`t make any sense of this thread.
Over to you WP ... i can`t handle nutters :).
Look I'm sorry that post wasnt for you, , will you expect my apologie for asking the the big word, ******

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Why is "the" posted twice ?

I dont know if being called a PDO is the worst thing that can happen to a man in chat.

Maybe being called a Grammar Nazi is.

;)

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I dont know if being called a PDO is the worst thing that can happen to a man in chat.

Maybe being called a Grammar Nazi is.

;)

Is it a grammar error ? hence why i asked . It may have been a covert way to get a message to mates ?:).

As for your comment about Pdo ...fact is if it`s said /typed into a full chatroom in a serious manner ( it must be ! there is no other reason for calling another bloke that term). i think the sayer should be prepared to explain why he called a bloke that in the 1st instance ?
Just think ,men have been beaten up or ostracised for thinking some bloke is one of those without good reason.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Is it a grammar error ? hence why i asked . It may have been a covert way to get a message to mates ?:).

As for your comment about Pdo ...fact is if it`s said /typed into a full chatroom in a serious manner ( it must be ! there is no other reason for calling another bloke that term). i think the sayer should be prepared to explain why he called a bloke that in the 1st instance ?
Just think ,men have been beaten up or ostracised for thinking some bloke is one of those without good reason.

hell.

It's chat, people talk sh!t to prove a point, deflect an argument, stroke thier e-peens.
It's easy to get bent outta shape about things, I know, done it myself a quite a few times.
In the end, they dont know you.
All they have is how you type.
What they think or what they heard which forms thier pre-conceptions.

Chat is the court of public opinion.

Either sh!t or get off the pot mate, your always gonna offend someone.
Just try not to be an a$$hole about it and apologise if you are out of order, believe me its cathartic saying sorry sometimes when you have fecked up.

Sh!t happens, sometimes you control it, slowly let it out, other times if just blasts out with the force of the curry you had last night and all you can do is mop up after yourself.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
hell.

It's chat, people talk sh!t to prove a point, deflect an argument, stroke thier e-peens.
It's easy to get bent outta shape about things, I know, done it myself a quite a few times.
In the end, they dont know you.
All they have is how you type.
What they think or what they heard which forms thier pre-conceptions.

Chat is the court of public opinion.

Either sh!t or get off the pot mate, your always gonna offend someone.
Just try not to be an a$$hole about it and apologise if you are out of order, believe me its cathartic saying sorry sometimes when you have fecked up.

Sh!t happens, sometimes you control it, slowly let it out, other times if just blasts out with the force of the curry you had last night and all you can do is mop up after yourself.

Hahaha nice way of putting it but i don`t intend to apologise to anyone if i ain`t said it .

A point you may have missed is that , you think nobody knows who you are ?.
I would advise anyone who uses chat sites and this one is a good example , don`t think that nobody "can know who you are " out there in the wider world.
This is a fact : some members on this site have posted photos and names of MY outside-here friends in the chatrooms so they do know who i am !. They get their info by breaking into any of your other Social Media sites where your details /photos /friends names / etc can be found and hacked.
I had a general Email only a few weeks ago from a friend ,with a family who lives abroad which stated that one of their Social Media sites had been hacked .Someone from this Chat site could easily have used the list of my friends from another site to give concern to my friend .
Before my Trolls start to shout that i am accusing them of hacking i suggest they read what i type in full. I said "Someone from this Chat site COULD easily have used the list..."

Last edited:
Back