Discrimination...

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Lighthearted banter always seems to deteriorate into grumps here.:(

As I have grown older....I find Myself a little Grumpy...I have a Heavy Sword in my possession... though..My destiny is unfolding.
I doubt my sword will prevail in these times.

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I remember when my sister was at school, who has red hair. and people would tease and treat her differently, including teachers, about her hair colour. But as life and trends evolve, you find the ones who made fun of her at the time, also dye their hair red.

Discrimination exists in all shapes and forms. It's just some forms are more accepted than others.

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
I'm Strawberry Blonde , you joyless old fart .

No one makes such an emphatic claim without feeling insecure.
If Administration read this post perhaps they might consider this to be offensive, from an ageist point of view.
Sorry, I forgot; calling someone old is practically as insulting as calling them 'ginger'.
Let's also bring in restrictions regarding ageism too.
Where will it all end, I wonder.

Snowmanky

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I remember when my sister was at school, who has red hair. and people would tease and treat her differently, including teachers, about her hair colour. But as life and trends evolve, you find the ones who made fun of her at the time, also dye their hair red.

Discrimination exists in all shapes and forms. It's just some forms are more accepted than others.

Indeed . I've just started a petition for 50% of the L.A Lakers to be non BAME .

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I cant say anything, I love gingers.
I find they tend to be very passionate lol
Suppose, like anything its subjective, but they do tend to, in my experience, be very feisty lol.

Bettytoughtits

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
...against gingers to be banned!

Ive noticed a LOT of comments about people with ginger hair, some of them extremely abusive and I think it needs to STOP!

You wouldnt say a person of certain colour should be shot, maimed or whatever barrage of insults without getting banned, so why should hair colour differ?

Discrimination is discrimination regardless.
All I was told was to never trust a ginger, and I have never been with, fancied one, or have any desire to do a glow in the Daryl

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
Copper knob, glow light, fire wand all shades o the old bit ging
What on earth are you drivelling on about?
If you are going to make a comment on a thread, DO at least try to keep it contemporary AND make sense!
Oh, and preferably when sober or of sound state of mind.
:rolleyes:

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Yes, I completely agree.
Next, we'll be getting taunted for having scary avatars or screen names. ;)

P.S. How does anyone know if you are 'ginger'? Is it, as per usual, total speculation? Or, do people think being called 'ginge' or 'ginger', the height of all insults? Isn't being called a troll the most spiteful, derogatory and harshest of all 'insults', (he asks in typical sadonic manner)?
I await a response from chat's foremost example.
I think being called a Pdo for a man must be the most Insulting and abusive thing on this site ,especially if it`s done seriously .

Back