DATING

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
Guess what?? IT WAS A JOKE!! I don't do it myself, i was joking, it is not my opinion either. How i meant it and how you took it were two different things, talk about over thinking lol
So, from now on should we take everything you say as disingenuous and dismiss it as merely frivolous? Very probably, I would vouch.
Stick to expressing your pointless opinions in the chat rooms where what you state is taken less seriously.
:rolleyes:

Flower58

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Its a chat site where ppl can chat , date , hook up whatever they want ,

I always see this ...

"Its not a dating site"

Silliness tbh it's all that and more ....

:)
People may 'hook up', nobody is naive enough to think they dont. But the post started where is the romance in the room. If that is what you are specifically looking for, then it may be the wrong place. Its a bit like going into a butchers and wondering why you cant find a bit of fish!!

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
People may 'hook up', nobody is naive enough to think they dont. But the post started where is the romance in the room. If that is what you are specifically looking for, then it may be the wrong place. Its a bit like going into a butchers and wondering why you cant find a bit of fish!!
What lol ?

People meeting anywhere in life can hook up and date ,

Chat is no different than that.

Its just another way.

Everyone is also different and use chat for different things

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
SCOTSBABE2021 ACTUALLY stated : "good morning, is anyone dating on here?"
NOBODY, as yet, has dared to answer this question truthfully.
You just read into the thread what you thought applied to you, like most women are inclined to do.
Admittedly, SCOTSBABE2021 is probably not on the correct site to 'chase her dream'. I doubt that it is achievable for someone as fatuous.
I think that applies to many women on UK Chat from my esteemed observation.
:rolleyes:

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
What lol ?

Its just another way.

I`m curious as to what the non-chatters use the rooms for ? A more sinister reason sometimes ,in my opnion.

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
good morning, is anyone dating on here?, it all seems to be about fighting, challenging , nowadays, noones interested in romance anymore lol.
like me i coulfdnt care if anyone tells me to grow up lmao, or lecture me pmsl, and listen to londoners rights and wrongs..................................... GROW A SET lol
What a lot of people have mentioned on here, that this isn't a dating site at its core, but that doesn't mean dating or hooking up doesn't occur. It depends on the individuals involved and what their own goals are when using this chat site. It's going to differ from each person.
I believe we're all capable of being romantic, but i think it used should be reserved for special occasions, otherwise it can become just another meaningless gesture if it's expressed too often. Also, i think people show romance in their own way. I don't think there's any set rule or standard that determines whether or not someone is being romantic. It could be the slightest gesture or how someone expresses themselves.
But at the end of the day, you do you. If someone tells you to grow up, or lecture you about your decisions about what's right and wrong and it's an unwanted opinion, just ignore them and move on.

As for the question when I'm asked about if I'm dating anyone currently, i usually don't feel comfortable talking about it, as it's a private and personal subject. But again, everyone is different. Some are more open than others. I prefer privacy.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
I`m curious as to what the non-chatters use the rooms for ? A more sinister reason sometimes ,in my opnion.

Non chatters probably chat in private or are not using the room you are ,

I just stated "People are different"

Whats right for you doesn't mean its right for them ?

You don't need an opinion on what others do ?

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
I'd sooner gouge my eyes out with a rusty tea spoon than date online but each to their own
Your an Ostrich , nobody want ya skinny legs XD

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score

Ingrid1965

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
What lol ?

Its just another way.

Captain Hook, hook u but after that! Is there a night/day After?

Ingrid1965

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Dating, be sure it not is going to cost U any MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back