DATING

SCOTSBABE2021

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
good morning, is anyone dating on here?, it all seems to be about fighting, challenging , nowadays, noones interested in romance anymore lol.
like me i coulfdnt care if anyone tells me to grow up lmao, or lecture me pmsl, and listen to londoners rights and wrongs..................................... GROW A SET lol

yaris

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
This isn't a dating site, the clue is in the title!, so yes, you will get people who argue, bicker and be down right nasty, sadly that's life, how people handle that is a different matter..just stick to the chatters you get on with and ignore the rest.

Claire8

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
This isn't a dating site, the clue is in the title!, so yes, you will get people who argue, bicker and be down right nasty, sadly that's life, how people handle that is a different matter..just stick to the chatters you get on with and ignore the rest.
PMSL couldn't of put it better myself!

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
It isn`t an "official" dating site ,true ;)
All the ads i am getting seem to try to send me to dating sites though :D

Ingrid1965

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
good morning, is anyone dating on here?, it all seems to be about fighting, challenging , nowadays, noones interested in romance anymore lol.
like me i coulfdnt care if anyone tells me to grow up lmao, or lecture me pmsl, and listen to londoners rights and wrongs..................................... GROW A SET lol
Of Balls?

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
Online dating is a lot like Botox, no one talks about it but everyone does it :D lol
I wonder on what you base that ridiculous statement. What you do yourself should never be applied to anyone else.
I bet if there was a poll asking if people used online dating sites the outcome would not reflect your opinion; that's if people were prepared to give a response in the first place.
That aside, I notice that no one is answering SCOTSBABE2021's question: 'is anyone dating on here?' Again, I'll be surprised if anyone has the courage to answer in the positive.
:rolleyes:

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Its a chat site where ppl can chat , date , hook up whatever they want ,

I always see this ...

"Its not a dating site"

Silliness tbh it's all that and more ....

:)

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I have dated more than 55 fantastic people from this site. Mostly at the same time but none of them met. And that has been in 2021 so far. Covid restrictions and all that.

You know who you super, hot, fit and wonderful people are. *blows a kiss*

I highly recommend dating chatroom users. 5*

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I wonder on what you base that ridiculous statement. What you do yourself should never be applied to anyone else.
I bet if there was a poll asking if people used online dating sites the outcome would not reflect your opinion; that's if people were prepared to give a response in the first place.
That aside, I notice that no one is answering SCOTSBABE2021's question: 'is anyone dating on here?' Again, I'll be surprised if anyone has the courage to answer in the positive.
I could name at least 2 couples who are dating on this site !. I can`t see anything wrong with it if they are both willing and able .
Plus i know about a few people who use the chatrooms as a dating pad to launch their wares at others on here and they do it many times not just once :).

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I have dated more than 55 fantastic people from this site. Mostly at the same time but none of them met. And that has been in 2021 so far. Covid restrictions and all that.

You know who you super, hot, fit and wonderful people are. *blows a kiss*

I highly recommend dating chatroom users. 5*
You horney koffer :D

Claire8

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Guess what?? IT WAS A JOKE!! I don't do it myself, i was joking, it is not my opinion either. How i meant it and how you took it were two different things, talk about over thinking lol

Back