Covid Jab or no Covid Jab? Discuss!

Will you get the vaccine when it comes?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Percy666

If what's why's and maybe's and I have absolutely no intention of wasting my valuable time hunting out previous posts some online bullshitter has previously posted repeatedly. I would be here all day, wouldn't I Karen.

Karen hunbun, why don't you yourself explain why and with scientific evidence to support your argument, rather than winding yourself up and getting yourself into a lather about it all.

Scientific evidence? It's on the governments own websites that's how they have measured covid deaths lol, how can you get more proof than that. This would be quite funny if it wasn't so ridiculous.. since you can't answer incredibly simplistic questions on covid here is another that may / may not be beyond you. Do you dribble when you talk?

D

DanNorfolk

Keep digging that hole Kaz, soon it will be large enough to bury all the bullshit you and your "special friend" have spouted on this thread.

B

Bad_Influence

If what's why's and maybe's and I have absolutely no intention of wasting my valuable time hunting out previous posts some online bullshitter has previously posted repeatedly. I would be here all day, wouldn't I Karen.

Karen hunbun, why don't you yourself explain why and with scientific evidence to support your argument, rather than winding yourself up and getting yourself into a lather about it all.

Still nothing? Are you actually going to make a point? Ever?

P

Percy666

Keep digging that hole Kaz, soon it will be large enough to bury all the bullshit you and your "special friend" have spouted on this thread.

The "bullshit" from actual government covid legislation , posts you claim exist that don't and unable to stick to the thread topic as you are completely outmatched intellectually not even grasping how covid deaths are registered so revert to " karen". Pats "Dan" on the head whilst quietly laughing*

D

DanNorfolk

I am pleased you are laughing, Karen, that's the spirit our lass.

You do however keep making silly claims that you can't support with any evidence. It is probably a very long time since you were in a setting of any type of formal education, but if you make various claims, Kazza, the onus is then on you hunbun to supply the corresponding evidence. That's how science works darling.

B

Bad_Influence

You do however keep making silly claims that you can't support with any evidence. It is probably a very long time since you were in a setting of any type of formal education, but if you make various claims, Kazza, the onus is then on you hunbun to supply the corresponding evidence. That's how science works darling.

At least you have no facts to back up eh? Except the claim you made about Percy’s comment that you couldn’t provide evidence for.

P

Percy666

More white noise from a simpleton.. have you actually anything of substance to add on anything?

D

DanNorfolk

Kazza, "Substance" like "go check yourself", when other chatters challenge your ludicrous assertions?

If and when Covid passports are introduced, you won't be flying anywhere Karen, you won't be visiting your favourite pub anytime soon etc and all the hard-fought rights, others fought for, won't apply to you and other Covid spreaders.

B

Bad_Influence

Kazza, "Substance" like "go check yourself", when other chatters challenge your ludicrous assertions?

If and when Covid passports are introduced, you won't be flying anywhere Karen, you won't be visiting your favourite pub anytime soon etc and all the hard-fought rights, others fought for, won't apply to you and other Covid spreaders.

Im still waiting Dan. Do you honestly believe the gov’t figures aren’t inflated by including deaths which shouldn’t be?

P

Percy666

Now we have established you aren't able to answer any of the questions put to you due to a combination of your lies and lack of intelligence the goal posts have shifted to..." you won't be flying anywhere Karen". Where will you be flying to this summer, perhaps you can care to enlighten us? The " rights" people have fought for literally in world wars was the right to freedom of autonomy relating to both your own body and the right to be free of oppressive totalitarian regimes which is something you are clearly too intrinsically stupid to grasp

B

Bad_Influence

Rotfl. Covid Passports will never be introduced other than possibly air travel. The pubs and restaurants would be committing financial suicide, they are already on their knees.

P

Percy666

Poor Dans clutching at more straws than a horny scarecrow searching for some credibility somewhere instead of his contribution to the thread which has been a car crash of epic proportions from start to finish.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Women, men, parents, family, in India, and Kenya, for example, will carry their child 30 miles and further, on their backs, to get them vaccinated. Such is their desire to protect and live.

First world people, are so fvcking privileged and spoilt, they turn their nose up at saving lives. And the only reason they reach over 40 these days, is because of vaccines and science.

I would take away their internet access. Ban them totally. That will stop them grabbing onto conspiracy theory nonsense that sucks them down the rabbit hole of anti-medical madness.

P

Percy666

Women, men, parents, family, in India, and Kenya, for example, will carry their child 30 miles and further, on their backs, to get them vaccinated. Such is their desire to protect and live.

First world people, are so fvcking privileged and spoilt, they turn their nose up at saving lives. And the only reason they reach over 40 these days, is because of vaccines and science.

I would take away their internet access. Ban them totally. That will stop them grabbing onto conspiracy theory nonsense that sucks them down the rabbit hole of anti-medical madness.

Bearing in mind the vaccine isnt licensed in India for children can you put your evidence of " Women, men, parents, family, in India, and Kenya, for example, will carry their child 30 miles and further, on their backs, to get them vaccinated. Such is their desire to protect and live." or is it just more rubbish ( lies).

I think if you asked people in the third world what their biggest concerns are, shelter and food would factor much higher than a vaccine for covid in their wish list

B

Bad_Influence

Ahhh the old “I don’t agree so it must be a conspiracy theory” approach.
I get it TwoWhales, you won’t even contemplate anything which may force you to rethink you outlook, sadly that attitude is rife at the moment and seems to prevent people like yourself from thinking for yourselves. You believe a media that is known to only provide what they want you to know.
That is sad and as much as you deny it, deep down you know it’s true.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Bearing in mind the vaccine isnt licensed in India for children can you put your evidence of " Women, men, parents, family, in India, and Kenya, for example, will carry their child 30 miles and further, on their backs, to get them vaccinated. Such is their desire to protect and live." or is it just more rubbish ( lies).

I think if you asked people in the third world what their biggest concerns are, shelter and food would factor much higher than a vaccine for covid in their wish list

Do I really need to say this? There is more than one disease than vaccines are available for, Karen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back