Conspiracy Theory Addiction Is Real

Brass

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
The vaccine does what all vaccines do...it trains your immune system to better cope with the virus should you get it....infact it was 90% effective at preventing serious illness caused by the virus...I don't get where this idea of 'you cannot catch the virus or transmit it' came from!? That just doesn't sound right at all!
Joe biden was imploring everyone within ear range to get the "vaccine" because (now pay attention) if you take the "vaccine" you won't get covid. Then we have tony all over the news explaining how herd immunity works, and that that's why we all need to be injected--to create herd immunity. Well that was bullshyt, wasn't it? At best, it's a treatment; a treatment for something I don't have. And it doesn't work.

You seem to be unaware that in order to call the experimental injection a vaccine, they had to change the definition of "vaccine."

Also, if the experimental injection trains your immune system, you need to hire another trainer cuz that kind of training just ain't takin' hold, is it? Seems you need to remind your body of what it's been taught every six months or so. Perhaps this is an opportunity for you to question your faith in certain persons.

Last edited:

Kev45

A beautiful sunset that was mistaken for a dawn.
Reaction score

The brighter of the two Chuckle Brothers, Barry, has guestimated and wrongly, much like his other shouty opinions, that you are a beagle.

This is what a beagle looks like.

th-569046663.jpg

Barry, the brighter of the two Chuckle Brothers, believes this because there is a vague resemblance, and which pretty much mirrors his shouty views on Covid-19 and the vaccines.

Barry, applying the rigour of science, or something, has concluded that because there are similar markings and colour, therefore you must be a beagle. Although the ears, head, snout, neck and overall body shape are totally different. Barry being Barry has automatically jumped to that conclusion because Barry doesn't notice important detail, the finer points, and Barry believes Barry has all the answers.

This is Barry, don't be like Barry.

chuckle-brothers-1465369931.jpg

NickUK

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
New evidence has appeared that the vaccine affects the DNA in the muscles behind the eye's causing a constriction resulting in strabismus or "bosseyedness"....thousands of people going boss eyed...read it all here <insert random webpage>

Brass

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
New evidence has appeared that the vaccine affects the DNA in the muscles behind the eye's causing a constriction resulting in strabismus or "bosseyedness"....thousands of people going boss eyed...read it all here <insert random webpage>
Before you start mocking, you should probably respond to my curiosity about your faith in things that don't work.

Joe biden was imploring everyone within ear range to get the "vaccine" because (now pay attention) if you take the "vaccine" you won't get covid. Then we have tony all over the news explaining how herd immunity works, and that that's why we all need to be injected--to create herd immunity. Well that was bullshyt, wasn't it? At best, it's a treatment; a treatment for something I don't have. And it doesn't work.

You seem to be unaware that in order to call the experimental injection a vaccine, they had to change the definition of "vaccine."

Also, if the experimental injection trains your immune system, you need to hire another trainer cuz that kind of training just ain't takin' hold, is it? Seems you need to remind your body of what it's been taught every six months or so. Perhaps this is an opportunity for you to question your faith in certain persons.

If you would rather I not call you on your bullshyt, just, ya know, stop bullshytting!

NickUK

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Before you start mocking, you should probably respond to my curiosity about your faith in things that don't work.

If you would rather I not call you on your bullshyt, just, ya know, stop bullshytting!
Why do people who believe the vaccine is harmful always contain some sort of direct insult in their arguments to the person who says it isn't harmful?
Stop the abuse and I might listen to you more closely...the abuse is just filler for the empty words in your argument

Brass

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
. . . the abuse is just filler for the empty words in your argument.
Actualy, your post is totally devoid of anything that would prove how empty my words are. You and I both know why that is, don't we?

All you have to do is explain the wisdom of taking an experimental injection that doesn't prevent infection or transmission. Surely you must have some reason to do such a mindless thing.

You gotta know that everyone reading this stuff is wondering why you refuse to address that issue. Why don't you surprise them and explain your rationale for taking what doesn't work, and then not feeling safe unless I take the thing that didn't work for you. Or does that question have you stumped?

NickUK

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Actualy, your post is totally devoid of anything that would prove how empty my words are. You and I both know why that is, don't we?

All you have to do is explain the wisdom of taking an experimental injection that doesn't prevent infection or transmission. Surely you must have some reason to do such a mindless thing.

You gotta know that everyone reading this stuff is wondering why you refuse to address that issue. Why don't you surprise them and explain your rationale for taking what doesn't work, and then not feeling safe unless I take the thing that didn't work for you. Or does that question have you stumped?
Pay attention

Back