Conspiracy Theory Addiction Is Real

Brass

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
When ignorance screams, intelligence shuts up. Your peace and tranquility are worth more.
Yeah but in this case, ignorance is screaming for others to take an experimental injection that does not prevent infection or transmission. You shouldn't shut up about that. You should be explaining the insanity of that kind of thinking. I mean, it's one thing to ditch logic for oneself, but when those people insist that you and I also take what doesn't work, you should at least tell them that that amounts to stupidity.

Last edited:

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
PART FIFTEEN

The allure of conspiracies in a chaotic world.

During times of turmoil, the explanations provided by conspiracy theories and other falsehoods can be appealing.

Those who feel insecure in life, their personal relationships, and who tend to catastrophise problems are more prone to believing in conspiracy theories.

People use cognitive shortcuts—largely unconscious rules-of-thumb to make decisions faster—to determine what they should believe.

They do this usually lacking any educated facts, evidence, proof etc., and will fall for the scam, fake news and lies each time because this way panders to their own bias.

And those experiencing anxiety or a sense of disorder, who crave cognitive closure, may be even more reliant on these cognitive shortcuts to make sense of the world.

A psychological factor that can lead someone to believe in conspiracies is egocentrism and narcissism, which pushes the inflated belief in their own personal significance.

This urge is particularly strong when narcissistic people fail.

For some, conspiracy beliefs are the best way to deal with the psychological threat posed by their own failure.

Narcissists are apt to look for imaginary enemies and adopt conspiracy explanations that blame them.

Brass

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
PART FIFTEEN

During times of turmoil, the explanations provided by conspiracy theories and other falsehoods can be appealing.
Actually, that's true of you, not us. Think about it. You were led to believe that the experimental injection would give you immunity; Mr. Science himself told you that, and so did the beloved president. However, it turns out that it prevents neither infection nor transmission. But for some odd reason, you find their falsehoods appealing enough to continue humoring them with your obedience.

Is it because you're afraid that if you admit you're wrong about this, you'll be forced to consider the possibility that you're also wrong about a whole lot of other stuff? You're not to blame, though. You were going through a time of turmoil, and it was the most appealing thing for you to believe. So it's not your fault. However, the most counterproductive thing you can do now is to keep pretending that the thing that doesn't prevent infection or transmission offers immunity.

Ya know, cognitive dissonance is characterized by a total blindness to that which runs counter to one's belief.

So, what's with your obsessive clinging to falsehoods?

NickUK

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Actually, that's true of you, not us. Think about it. You were led to believe that the experimental injection would give you immunity; Mr. Science himself told you that, and so did the beloved president. However, it turns out that it prevents neither infection nor transmission. But for some odd reason, you find their falsehoods appealing enough to continue humoring them with your obedience.

Is it because you're afraid that if you admit you're wrong about this, you'll be forced to consider the possibility that you're also wrong about a whole lot of other stuff? You're not to blame, though. You were going through a time of turmoil, and it was the most appealing thing for you to believe. So it's not your fault. However, the most counterproductive thing you can do now is to keep pretending that the thing that doesn't prevent infection or transmission offers immunity.

Ya know, cognitive dissonance is characterized by a total blindness to that which runs counter to one's belief.

So, what's with your obsessive clinging to falsehoods?
The vaccine does what all vaccines do...it trains your immune system to better cope with the virus should you get it....infact it was 90% effective at preventing serious illness caused by the virus...I don't get where this idea of 'you cannot catch the virus or transmit it' came from!? That just doesn't sound right at all!

Last edited:

NickUK

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Oh and the mRNA vaccines do not do as all vaccines do, they are totally new and different. Prior to the covid jabs, no mRNA technology has ever been authorised for use on humans.
I’m stunned you don’t know this, and more so that you apparently don’t care what you have been injected with. :oops:
I doubt you are 'stunned'
and yes I did know it was new technology which probably fuels the unique paranoia revolving around it...

NickUK

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Yet you believed the efficacy claims and didn’t know they were lies, and have been proven to be. Why do you think people are catching ‘Covid’ multiple times despite being jabbed?
Again I will reiterate...the vaccine does NOT stop you catching covid
It trains your immune system to better combat the virus...no it doesn't 'attack your DNA' which is some shite I have heard from people lol

NickUK

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
There’s a reason why no mRNA product had previously been authorised for human use.
I think I will stop there...I am the tiger in the story
good luck in whatever you believe if it floats your boat
best of luck

NickUK

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I fully understand why you don’t want to learn about the jabs, after all you can’t undo what’s been done. But to keep claiming it’s safe and effective is very dangerous.
Oh god please dont quote infowars...
I think I found Alex Jones claim that the UK was producing 'fish people' the most amusing thing I saw from there...

PennyDreadful2

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
The problem with presenting so much information, is that at some point the people reading it will switch off.
Not wanting the Covid vaccine because of the unknown health risks, is not a conspiracy theory, it it commom sense.

Back