Congratulations Emma Raducanu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
once again, well said @SamBally!

What a brilliant young woman, US Open winner 2021 Emma Raducanu is.

CONGRATULATIONS! To the Champion!

She is a superb ambassador for the UK.

clapping hands.gif

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
What a champion!

2021 US OPEN CHAMPION, EMMA RADUCANU

emma.jpg

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
Fantastic and her speech afterwards where she demonstrated how well balanced she is as a person as she congratulated her opponent first totally ignoring the interviewers' initial question.

A wise head on somebody so young.

Long may she reign.

SamBally

Reaction score
We all got it. It was as crude as your lines.

We chose to ignore it so we didn't encourage the pestering crab further.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Emma Raducanu dedicates US Open win to “all the creepy middle-aged man-children out there”

emma-raducanu-us-open-small.jpg

18-year-old tennis prodigy, Emma Raducanu, the first qualifier to ever win a Grand Slam and the most successful female British player in almost fifty years, has taken the time after her historic win to give thanks to all the slimey former GMB presenters who feel the need to comment on her every move.

She went on, “It’s said that the tennis court is a lonely place, but the truth is that I am never alone when I play.

“Behind every swing of my racket there is a small army without whom I could not function. My family, my friends, my coaches and my practice partners, yes – but above all, there is the lustful gaze of decrepit professional sh**-stirrers whose life is empty without some young woman to obsess about.

“My victory in this grand slam has been in no small part due to the welcome comments about my will to keep going from someone who can’t listen to the mildest of criticism from a colleague without storming off in a massive huff. It’s like I could feel them trying to sniff my hair as I played.”

In Oxfordshire, PM, an entitled posho who wishes to remain anonymous, confirmed that he was glad his kind finally got acknowledged.

He told us, “It’s hard to spend hour after hour cyber-stalking famous young women and trying to insert myself into their lives, if only by calling them names in tabloid columns. So it’s nice to get a shout out when they win a big one.

“Now if you excuse me, I can see some teenage girls in the park having a nice picnic. I’m going to give them an unsolicited lecture on how I can see their bras through their tops.”

via - The Daily Mash

B

Bad_Influence

Emma Raducanu dedicates US Open win to “all the creepy middle-aged man-children out there”

View attachment 5567

18-year-old tennis prodigy, Emma Raducanu, the first qualifier to ever win a Grand Slam and the most successful female British player in almost fifty years, has taken the time after her historic win to give thanks to all the slimey former GMB presenters who feel the need to comment on her every move.

She went on, “It’s said that the tennis court is a lonely place, but the truth is that I am never alone when I play.

“Behind every swing of my racket there is a small army without whom I could not function. My family, my friends, my coaches and my practice partners, yes – but above all, there is the lustful gaze of decrepit professional sh**-stirrers whose life is empty without some young woman to obsess about.

“My victory in this grand slam has been in no small part due to the welcome comments about my will to keep going from someone who can’t listen to the mildest of criticism from a colleague without storming off in a massive huff. It’s like I could feel them trying to sniff my hair as I played.”

In Oxfordshire, PM, an entitled posho who wishes to remain anonymous, confirmed that he was glad his kind finally got acknowledged.

He told us, “It’s hard to spend hour after hour cyber-stalking famous young women and trying to insert myself into their lives, if only by calling them names in tabloid columns. So it’s nice to get a shout out when they win a big one.

“Now if you excuse me, I can see some teenage girls in the park having a nice picnic. I’m going to give them an unsolicited lecture on how I can see their bras through their tops.”

via - The Daily Mash
:rolleyes:

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Royal rift as Queen celebrates victory of teenage girl in a US court

Queen-Emma-Raducanu-small.jpg

Prince Andrew and the Queen have fallen out over last night’s tennis result.

Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II has posted a TikTok video showing her shouting, ‘Get the fvck in!’ as Emma Raducanu clinched victory in the final of the US Open.

The Queen later Tweeted, “Young girls shouldn’t be afraid to go to a court, face their opponents and claim the victory their campaigns deserve. She’s waited a long time for this, but she will feel justice was done tonight.”

Her Majesty’s celebrations have not gone down well with her least favourite son, Prince Andrew.

“I can’t believe mother is such a big fan of teenage girls succeeding in their long-fought battles,” he semaphored from Windsor Castle’s highest tower (because he’s not taking any fucking chances).

“I don’t think those young women – and they were definitely women with their own agency who hadn’t been pressured into anything – should have been allowed to go to a US court in the first place.

“The place for that kind of skimpy costume is a pool party, probably one with a very select list of attendees and a ban on photographers.

“I personally didn’t enjoy the match at all – afterwards I had terrible nightmares about seeing multiple teenage girls in a US court.

“Although that Hawkeye does seem useful – I suppose we could all benefit from hearing some sort of alarm when we cross the line.

“Anyway, Raducanu should never have even won – my legal team inform me that she didn’t actually serve successfully.”

via - News Thump

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
@SamBally

What I am finding hilarious, is that, across the Forums, some silly fuckers are reading the satirical News Thump, Daily Mash and Daily Squat articles and, well, believing they are real.

If you could see me, I'm raising both my hands, shaking my head etc., in disbelief!

lol

SamBally

Reaction score
@SamBally

What I am finding hilarious, is that, across the Forums, some silly fuckers are reading the satirical News Thump, Daily Mash and Daily Squat articles and, well, believing they are real.

If you could see me, I'm raising both my hands, shaking my head etc., in disbelief!

lol

LOL!

The satirical observation is spot on though and especially this one and pervy middle-aged men. I nearly commented earlier about both finalists wearing shorts rather than skimpy briefs and the sexist dress codes that insist they wear them in the first place. I didn't because the gammons were all out in force.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
LOL!

The satirical observation is spot on though and especially this one and pervy middle-aged men. I nearly commented earlier about both finalists wearing shorts rather than skimpy briefs and the sexist dress codes that insist they wear them in the first place. I didn't because the gammons were all out in force.

Shorts are woke! (I'm adding that to my sig)

The gammons will hate them.

B

Bad_Influence

Royal rift as Queen celebrates victory of teenage girl in a US court

View attachment 5568

Prince Andrew and the Queen have fallen out over last night’s tennis result.

Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II has posted a TikTok video showing her shouting, ‘Get the fvck in!’ as Emma Raducanu clinched victory in the final of the US Open.

The Queen later Tweeted, “Young girls shouldn’t be afraid to go to a court, face their opponents and claim the victory their campaigns deserve. She’s waited a long time for this, but she will feel justice was done tonight.”

Her Majesty’s celebrations have not gone down well with her least favourite son, Prince Andrew.

“I can’t believe mother is such a big fan of teenage girls succeeding in their long-fought battles,” he semaphored from Windsor Castle’s highest tower (because he’s not taking any fucking chances).

“I don’t think those young women – and they were definitely women with their own agency who hadn’t been pressured into anything – should have been allowed to go to a US court in the first place.

“The place for that kind of skimpy costume is a pool party, probably one with a very select list of attendees and a ban on photographers.

“I personally didn’t enjoy the match at all – afterwards I had terrible nightmares about seeing multiple teenage girls in a US court.

“Although that Hawkeye does seem useful – I suppose we could all benefit from hearing some sort of alarm when we cross the line.

“Anyway, Raducanu should never have even won – my legal team inform me that she didn’t actually serve successfully.”

via - News Thump
Sorry to interrupt the Woke Appreciation Society meeting but all I need to say is :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

SamBally

Reaction score
Lol.

I can imagine teeth grinding (the ones they proudly display in a glass) and their blood pressures gurgling to unhealthy levels.

So funny.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I love satirical comedy. It has such an 'effect' on those who believe it to be real.

Great Britain was 'built' on satire. You would think gammons would appreciate that.

laughing 1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back