Congratulations Emma Raducanu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Another great post @SamBally.

I'm with you in praising Emma Raducanu.

Well done, Emma. Very well done. Good luck.

clapping hands.gif
(Pity your excellent post, is once again being invaded by the usual miserable, looking for a fight, far right gammons. As you will have noticed, I'm not replying, and I have the least interesting, and worst on ignore)

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Have to chuckle at the argument about "Lefties" when in the OP it says :-
"the extremely talented 18-year-old who is the first British female grand slam finalist since 1977 and the very first qualifier, irrespective of gender"

What does Gender have to do with it, could you have not simply congratulated a wonderful finalist without making a sexist comment?

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
Have to chuckle at the argument about "Lefties" when in the OP it says :-
"the extremely talented 18-year-old who is the first British female grand slam finalist since 1977 and the very first qualifier, irrespective of gender"

What does Gender have to do with it, could you have not simply congratulated a wonderful finalist without making a sexist comment?

I am extremely surprised you have not warbled 10% because that's your usual answer, while you bullsh*t for Britain Mr Psychologist. Everything is 10% in your world.

LOL!

The very first qualifier to make an Open final, irrespective of gender male or female, is according to you "sexist" while you couldn't even find it in yourself to congratulate her.

This coming from the same far-right extremist who angrily declared 10% of the British population, including the disabled, sick, and vulnerable, are a "burden on society" because you think they are intellectually subnormal.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I am extremely surprised you have not warbled 10% because that's your usual answer, while you bullsh*t for Britain Mr Psychologist. Everything is 10% in your world.

LOL!

The very first qualifier to make an Open final, irrespective of gender male or female, is according to you "sexist" while you couldn't even find it in yourself to congratulate her.

This coming from the same far-right extremist who angrily declared 10% of the British population, including the disabled, sick, and vulnerable, are a "burden on society" because you think they are intellectually subnormal.

I think you will find I actually said was :-
"What does Gender have to do with it, could you have not simply congratulated a wonderful finalist without making a sexist comment?"

I was congratulating her as a wonderful finalist, but based it simply on her achievement.

You seemed to wish to place an importance to her sex and or gender.

How do you personally differentiate between the two, what is your ideology concerning the identity politics of sex and gender?

Your so funny, you continually take what I say out of context without actually providing any evidence to refute it.
I love playing with you, gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside that as a troll your not actually very good.
You simply love to provoke for a reaction, I love it.
The problem is, other people actually read this forum to and, lets be honest, you do make your arguments look childish and rediculous.

All the name calling and judgementalism.
If thats your schtick, have fun with it and I will happily play along.

If you want a rise out of me, I can play that game happily to, seeing as your such an expert on who or who should not be qualified to voice thier opinions.
Your such an expert on who is or is not politically motivated toward a left, right or centrist view.
Your expertise in history which allows you to judge others beliefs as radical or extreme.

Yet in those fields you seem to actually fail to understand or accept any historical context or current nuance, you seem hell bent on refuting an opinion with simple name calling.

I would happily debate any subject with you, it would be fun.
You just have to make an actual point first. :)

SamBally

Reaction score
Are you getting drunk alone again, Mr Bullsh*tter, you lonely auld fraud.

There is a common theme occurring here when you have been on the meths. Dutch courage, it turns the most cowardly of men, someone like you, into online Rambo's.

Game on and I accept the challenge.

Every single time you bullshit on these forums you charlatan I will now expose you for the fraud that you really are.

What are you going to do about it Mr 10% and let's hope you can up your game dramatically because quite frankly you are an amateur.

LOL!

B

Bad_Influence

Are you getting drunk alone again, Mr Bullsh*tter, you lonely auld fraud.

There is a common theme occurring here when you have been on the meths. Dutch courage, it turns the most cowardly of men, someone like you, into online Rambo's.

Game on and I accept the challenge.

Every single time you bullshit on these forums you charlatan I will now expose you for the fraud that you really are.

What are you going to do about it Mr 10% and let's hope you can up your game dramatically because quite frankly you are an amateur.

LOL!
:rolleyes: When you stop making stupid accusations, when you learn the ability to discuss a subject without telling lies, when you stop merely being Shouty Man, maybe then, and only then will I treat you with anything but disdain.

Until that time, I suggest you sit down with Tiddles and comfort each other every time someone here leaves you crying into your red flag. That should keep you both busy.

Have a lovely evening.

SamBally

Reaction score
BTW. This is to the fake and not his creepy sidekick who stalks these boards 24/7.

Those spelling mistakes and sh*t grammar.

LOL!

The pseudo master's educated psychologist should be an expert at getting into other people's psyche, shouldn't he.

F*cking charlatan and all-round fraud who types the most extreme views then skulks like a coward when he gets called a nasty name.

LOL!

B

Bad_Influence

BTW. This is to the fake and not his creepy sidekick who stalks these boards 24/7.

LOL!

The pseudo master's educated psychologist should be an expert at getting into other people's psyche, shouldn't he.

F*cking charlatan and all-round fraud who types the most extreme views then skulks like a coward when he gets called a nasty name.

LOL!
:rolleyes:

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

LOL!

LOL!

Psychology is simply helping people to examine thier own psyche, we are all troubled individuals with mostly fears, anxieties and sometimes dangerous motivations.

Those who would use psychology as a weapon, for example the governments behavioural science departments, who by thier own admission have gone to far in instilling fear into the populas, are those who would manipulate a psyche.

Suggested reading.

Cabinet Office Document "MINDSPACE Influencing behaviour through public policy"
Behavioural Insights Teams own website explaining how "Nudging" is such a wonderful thing.
To Nudge or Not To Nudge: Ethical Considerations of Digital Nudging Based on Its Behavioral Economics Roots

I would suggest you read those before saying "should be an expert at getting into other people's psyche, shouldn't he."

The BPS own definition of Psychology is

"Psychology is the scientific study of the mind and how it dictates and influences our behaviour, from communication and memory to thought and emotion.

It's about understanding what makes people tick and how this understanding can help us address many of the problems and issues in society today.

As a science psychology functions as both a thriving academic discipline and a vital professional practice, one dedicated to the study of human behaviour - and the thoughts, feelings, and motivations behind it - through observation, measurement, and testing, in order to form conclusions that are based on sound scientific methodology."

The last paragraph is the most imprortant, it is neutral, influencing the individual studied is detrimental unless one wishes to change opinion.
Psychiatry simply allows people to face thier own fears, not implant new ones into them.

That behaviour is reserved for propagandists and cults.

As always, a pleasure :)

SamBally

Reaction score
On a serious note.;)

Why is it these board lurkers, men of a certain age (both over 60), keep thrusting themselves on individual chatters who have made it patently clear on a number of occasions that their extremely creepy attention is unwelcome?

Now if someone said to me "Debz sorry I find you really creepy and so please don't talk to me again". If they refused to discuss it any further I simply would not talk to them again under any circumstances, (unless they owed me £20, then I would).

That's how most adults would react in a similar situation, isn't it?

So ask yourself...

Why is it this pair of creepy ego-driven narcissists, men of a certain age (both over 60), who both claim to be professionals and in professional occupations, do not heed a simple to understand and extremely basic, 'get the f *ck out of my face you creepy f*cker', warning?

One crudely claims to be a 'psychologist' and the much more stupid one claims to be an 'accountant'.

Both also have ABSOLUTELY no concept as to how professionals behave and or are expected to behave by the relevant governing bodies that monitor members' professional conduct (this also includes your private life, you pair of prize IDIOTS).

Actually, mebad we can discount the fake accountant here because he has already been outed and publicly shamed and so reluctantly had no choice but to admit he is not an accountant after all, and despite years of insinuating to other chatters that he is.

It really should be made a criminal offense to masquerade online as a psychologist or related profession and if proposed current legislation in the pipeline is passed it soon will be illegal including online. These extremely exploitative men are a sinister presence online and desperately need to be tackled with the full weight of the law in the here and now and today!

Edit. Although the thread has since been removed the constant abuse STUPID gave Omega was misogynist harrassment. What sort of man abuses a woman like that and why has he got carte blanche to do it on this site?

Google "bint" educate yourself, you foul creature.

2nd Edit. Why is it they can also post illegal links?

Last edited:
B

Bad_Influence

On a serious note.;)

Why is it these board lurkers, men of a certain age (both over 60), keep thrusting themselves on individual chatters who have made it patently clear on a number of occasions that their extremely creepy attention is unwelcome?

Now if someone said to me "Debz sorry I find you really creepy and so please don't talk to me again". If they refused to discuss it any further I simply would not talk to them again under any circumstances, (unless they owed me £20, then I would).

So ask yourself...

Why is it this pair of creepy ego-driven narcissists, men of a certain age (both over 60), who both claim to be professionals and in professional occupations, do not heed a simple to understand and extremely basic, 'get the f *ck out of my face you creepy f*cker', warning?

One crudely claims to be a 'psychologist' and the much more stupid one claims to be an 'accountant'.

Both also have ABSOLUTELY no concept as to how professionals behave and or are expected to behave by the relevant governing bodies that monitor members' professional conduct (this also includes your private life, you pair of prize IDIOTS).

Actually, mebad we can discount the fake accountant here because he has already been outed and publicly shamed and so reluctantly had no choice but to admit he is not an accountant after all, and despite years of insinuating to other chatters that he is.

It really should be made a criminal offense to masquerade online as a psychologist or related profession and if proposed current legislation in the pipeline is passed it soon will be illegal including online. These extremely exploitative men are a sinister presence online and desperately need to be tackled with the full weight of the law in the here and now and today!

Edit. Although the thread has since been removed the constant abuse STUPID gave Omega was misogynist harrassment. What sort of man abuses a woman like that and why has he got carte blanche to do it on this site?

:rolleyes:

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
On a serious note.;)

So ask yourself...

2nd Edit. Why is it they can also post illegal links?

That actually made me laugh.

Must be nice to be just a skin suit.

:)

SamBally

Reaction score
There you go, extremely creepy, seedy, Men of a certain age and who thrust themselves unwanted onto other chatters.

They just don't understand the concept no means no.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

SamBally

Reaction score
A fantastic win by Emma Raducanu.

What a bloody awesome achievement at only 18 years old and as a qualifier!!

The real McCoy! The real deal.

The pride of Britain. The very best of British!

Our new and most modest of superheroes.

We salute your immense victory and you are well worth every single penny of the $2.5 million winner's cheque!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back