Congratulations Emma Raducanu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
Many many congratulations to Emma Raducanu the extremely talented 18-year-old who is the first British female grand slam finalist since 1977 and the very first qualifier, irrespective of gender, to reach a grand final in the Open era.

The very best of British.

An inspiration to young kids playing tennis everywhere.

$1.5 million for reaching the final!

Let's pray she goes on to win the USA Open.

The best of luck to you Emma.

SamBally

Reaction score
It amuses me these far-righters rabbit on about "woke" when all they do is whine, endlessly.

Even on a thread about an incredible sportswoman...

:D

SamBally

Reaction score
Must trigger all their vitriol buttons.

British.

Female.

Independently wealthy.

vulcan

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Anyhow, golf is racist.Invented during the glorious imperial era. you know when slaves were freed ( 1806 to 1865) by incomparable Britain and the Royal navy.

Last edited:

SamBally

Reaction score
Still, on a positive note, this site gives them a platform so they don't have to pester people in the local park.

vulcan

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Nicklaus and Woods, these are real champions. Good conservatives .

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
When she withdrew from Wimbledon, I was thinking that's the last we'll ever see of her, I'm very pleased I was wrong :)

vulcan

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
U use it a lot , what is the formula ? Puzzle that out you lefty f..... snowflake!

SamBally

Reaction score
The pervy old swamp monster has crawled out of its pit after another long hard night trolling the boards, spewing its irrational hatred and anger at the world until the wee hours again.

'You bastids I hate you! All of you!'

It must piss him off that an 18-year-old has achieved far more in her short 18 years than he has in his entire godforsaken 64 years.

B

Bad_Influence

The pervy old swamp monster has crawled out of its pit after another long hard night trolling the boards, spewing its irrational hatred and anger at the world until the wee hours again.

'You bastids I hate you! All of you!'

It must piss him off that an 18-year-old has achieved far more in her short 18 years than he has in his entire godforsaken 64 years.

You’re welcome.
And I’m not 64 ya nutter. Are you related to Diane Abbott perchance, she doesn’t understand numbers either?

SamBally

Reaction score
64 years old. Hanging around an internet chat site abusing all and sundry day and night.

What an existence...

SamBally

Reaction score
There is no shame at all. This is its norm. Abusing people he doesn't know day and night.

You would assume, after 64 years on this planet, it would have got a life by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back