Congratulations Emma Raducanu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
Great Britain was 'built' on satire.

Not built by gammons, they constantly complain about the 'good old days' when they could chain the wife to the radiator and feast on spam fritters and get pissed on a Watneys Party Seven.

Lol!

14624252-7126263-image-a-66_1560209986603.jpgmaxresdefault.jpg

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

''Bloody migrants, coming over here, getting good at tennis'', says a Nigel Farage supporter.

nigel-farage-angry-small.jpg

Those bloody migrants are at it again, coming over here getting good at tennis and winning the US Open for Great Britain.

Emma Raducanu, a migrant with Romanian and Chinese parents who definitely weren’t born here, has STOLEN the US Open victory from millions of deserving Britons born in this country who should have been in America winning it for themselves.

Krizn O'bhed, a Nigel Farage supporter who also happens to like tennis, told us, “It’s a disgrace. Bloody migrants.

“Despite being born in those foreign-sounding places, her parent still came over here for no reason other than to provide a better life for their daughter. It’s absolutely disgusting, really. It’s not like Canada isn’t a perfectly safe place for a Romanian-Chinese family, and they STILL came over here.

“And then, to make matters even worse, that daughter works really hard for years and years to get good at tennis, all while no doubt stealing the place of an indigenous British girl in those tennis lessons.

“She should have been turned around on whatever boat they came on, just like the rest of them.

“They are all the bloody same. Coming over here, working really hard and getting jobs such as doctors and saving people’s lives.

“I just hope the government does something about it, that’s all I can say, to give the real people a chance, who aren’t bloody migrants and stop stealing our bloody jobs and Grand Slam titles.”

Asked what he does for a living we were told, “I don’t work, mate. Can’t be arsed.”

via - News Thump

Last edited:

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score

''Bloody migrants, coming over here, getting good at tennis'', says a Nigel Farage supporter.

View attachment 5577

Those bloody migrants are at it again, coming over here getting good at tennis and winning the US Open for Great Britain.

Emma Raducanu, a migrant with Romanian and Chinese parents who definitely weren’t born here, has STOLEN the US Open victory from millions of deserving Britons born in this country who should have been in America winning it for themselves.

Krizn O'bhed, a Nigel Farage supporter who also happens to like tennis, told us, “It’s a disgrace. Bloody migrants.

“Despite being born in those foreign-sounding places, her parent still came over here for no reason other than to provide a better life for their daughter. It’s absolutely disgusting, really. It’s not like Canada isn’t a perfectly safe place for a Romanian-Chinese family, and they STILL came over here.

“And then, to make matters even worse, that daughter works really hard for years and years to get good at tennis, all while no doubt stealing the place of an indigenous British girl in those tennis lessons.

“She should have been turned around on whatever boat they came on, just like the rest of them.

“They are all the bloody same. Coming over here, working really hard and getting jobs such as doctors and saving people’s lives.

“I just hope the government does something about it, that’s all I can say, to give the real people a chance, who aren’t bloody migrants and stop stealing our bloody jobs and Grand Slam titles.”

Asked what he does for a living we were told, “I don’t work, mate. Can’t be arsed.”

via - News Thump

LOL! That's what we both were alluding to last night and NOT a single one of them piped up to congratulate her, no surprises there is it.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
LOL! That's what we both were alluding to last night and NOT a single one of them piped up to congratulate her, no surprises there is it.

Of course they won't congratulate her. Acts of kindness and decency, are not in the gammon remit.

It sticks in their double chinned craw to say ''Well done'' to a world beating, champion, British female teenager.

gammon1.png

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Virginia Wade, the last UK player to win a women's Grand Slam singles title said: "I can't be more impressed, really it was just a stunning victory. She withstood everything, it's incredible... I think she's going to be an icon for British tennis for I don't know how long."

virgina wade.jpg

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
The England women's football team, the Lionesses, were proud of what Emma had done saying: "What an inspiration!" and "What a performance!"

england womens team.jpg

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Emma Raducanu: What should we call the hill at Wimbledon?​

For years Wimbledon fans have gathered on a hill just outside of Centre Court.

The place is called Aorangi Terrace, and it's the perfect spot for spectators to be able to watch the highs and lows of tennis' greatest players.

But the terrace is known by many other names!

It has been affectionately named in honour of many British tennis stars, for example Henman Hill for Tim Henman, Murray Mound for Andy Murray and Konta Kop for Johanna Konta.

And now that 18-year-old British tennis star Emma Raducanu has stormed onto the scene, fans are debating if the terrace should receive another name in honour of her.

Should it be:

Raducanu Rise

Raducanu Ridge

Raducanu Range

Raducanu Ramp

emma 2.jpg

B

Bad_Influence

Emma Raducanu: What should we call the hill at Wimbledon?​

For years Wimbledon fans have gathered on a hill just outside of Centre Court.

The place is called Aorangi Terrace, and it's the perfect spot for spectators to be able to watch the highs and lows of tennis' greatest players.

But the terrace is known by many other names!

It has been affectionately named in honour of many British tennis stars, for example Henman Hill for Tim Henman, Murray Mound for Andy Murray and Konta Kop for Johanna Konta.

And now that 18-year-old British tennis star Emma Raducanu has stormed onto the scene, fans are debating if the terrace should receive another name in honour of her.

Should it be:

Raducanu Rise

Raducanu Ridge

Raducanu Range

Raducanu Ramp

View attachment 5587
:rolleyes:

B

Bad_Influence

Look at Shouty Man and Tiddles politicising this poor girl. :( She is a tennis player who has sacrificed a lot, to train, to become good at what she does, yet all this pair do everything to try to gain points because she wasn’t born here. They have no shame, no respect. Their woke nonsense isn’t fooling anyone I hope.

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Another well meaning thread ruined by the usual suspects - learn to be civil and grow up. Thread now closed for any further comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back