clowns

S

Saphire

I can take them or leave them. I have a friend who is petrified of them.

S

Saphire

I think the film IT did as much to ruin the reputation of clowns as Jaws did for sharks.:D

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
who likes clowns ?
Puddles22, you keep calling me a clown. I don't do slapstick. Instead, I deliver high quality humour. :cool:
Having said that, I think it is your attempt at a very immature insult, which is strange really, because you base your own 'chat act' on a clown model.
Nay, your profile pic is stolen from a man dressing as a clown, who is not a clown, but in fact a singer. A failed one at that.
A clown relies on visual humour. In a chat room, all anyone can resort to is literal comedy. In that regard YOU fail.
I suppose you find failure a common factor in your assumed and misappropriated persona.
Surely, it is time for you to either join a real circus or adopt a new screen name AND persona more in keeping with your own personal experience.
And finally, in reply to your question: I think clowns appeal to children more than they do adults. So, in effect, they have no significance in my world.
"Clowns to the left. Jokers to the right" ... I'd hate to be stuck anywhere with you!
That could be a scene from (my) 'Room 101'. :eek:

puddles22

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Puddles22, you keep calling me a clown. I don't do slapstick. Instead, I deliver high quality humour. :cool:
Having said that, I think it is your attempt at a very immature insult, which is strange really, because you base your own 'chat act' on a clown model.
Nay, your profile pic is stolen from a man dressing as a clown, who is not a clown, but in fact a singer. A failed one at that.
A clown relies on visual humour. In a chat room, all anyone can resort to is literal comedy. In that regard YOU fail.
I suppose you find failure a common factor in your assumed and misappropriated persona.
Surely, it is time for you to either join a real circus or adopt a new screen name AND persona more in keeping with your own personal experience.
And finally, in reply to your question: I think clowns appeal to children more than they do adults. So, in effect, they have no significance in my world.
"Clowns to the left. Jokers to the right" ... I'd hate to be stuck anywhere with you!
That could be a scene from (my) 'Room 101'. :eek:
education means nothing to you

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Let me see.
Alas, poor Yorick!
I knew him, Horatio
A fellow of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy.
He hath bore me on his back a thousand times, and now how abhorred in my imagination it is!
My gorge rises at it.
Here hung those lips that I have kissed I know not how oft.
Where be your gibes now? your gambols? your songs?
Your flashes of merriment that were wont to set the table on a roar?
Not one now to mock your own grinning?
Quite chapfallen?
Now get you to my lady’s chamber, and tell her, let her paint an inch thick, to this favor she must come.
Make her laugh at that.

Only the Jester can mock a king.
Long live the clowns :)

Back