Christ "learned obedience from the things he suffered"

Raining_Roses

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
profile says male

profile says male . . . . . thats probably the reason they say he
As I stated in my post, I could be wrong.
Nevertheless, in a previous post, Cidal alluded to being female- thus, I came to the conclusion of femininity.

Plus, anyone can choose the gender they want- it doesn't mean they actually are that gender! Just as my real name is not Raining Roses and yours is not lofac_mofa :rolleyes:

Raining_Roses

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
LOL Glad to see you can see logic mate.

It's a shame that those who do the accusing are the ones who spew vomit everywhere they walk, and this world with all its wars and confusing, contradictory laws is made by people, and for people just like them.

This though, is basically the whole point of the article. Jesus - although innocent - was accused of blasphemy, lied about, and persecuted by his enemies. Yet, the scripture stated that Jesus learned obedience from the things he suffered. Jesus learned from this, in that when he was resurrected to heaven, he had learned that being obedient to God (which he did regardless of whether he knew the reasons why or not) was the best course. So letting God's will take place, as the prophecy in Isaiah stated - that Jesus would be abused, treated of no account, and killed - without having to personally address every issue by way of making a defence, demonstrated his obedience, and he learned the benefits of it later, looking back. His subjection to God did not allow him to overstep his role, and start meting out discipline to the liars and manipulators, but let God decide when that would happen. If Jesus had done this, we wouldn't today have the ability to see people like Cidal be allowed to demonstrate their mental thoughts.

So I'm glad they are having their time, as God is so merciful as to let even the demon inspired hatred filled manipulators present their case before the universe that they know a better way of rulership, demonstrating their absolute stupidity before the whole universe. Imagine the memes we'll have in 100 years after the generation of stupidity is ended. True comedy, and something we can laugh at forever.
What an absolute load of egotistical bolloxs! :rolleyes:
The external locus of control is strong with this one! :oops:

Kev45

A beautiful sunset that was mistaken for a dawn.
Reaction score
So... There I was fast asleep on the couch and the doorbell went. I staggered up and opened the door, still half asleep, and there were two men standing there, an older man in his late 50s or 60s in an ill-fitting suit directly facing me and a much younger man to the right of him and dressed more informally. Anyway, the older man was just staring at me nervously, gulping for air and tiredly, still half asleep and after a long pause I curtly asked "what do you want?". The older man immediately reacted, his eyes bulged and widened, and he puffed his chest out aggressively, just for a brief millisecond, but then he immediately reverted back into a meek, passive and non-threatening body posture.

The man then eventually replied, after looking nervously at the younger man to the side of him for reassurance, we are Jehovah Witnesses and..." I immediately cut him off with a firm "no, thank you" and shut the door in his face.

Let's pray he gets some more training. :cool:

Like most other people, I do tolerate other faiths and religion in general, so long as it isn't thrust in my face, but there is something really creepy about a much older man, clearly nervous, being closely chaperoned by a much younger man. All while the pair cold knock doors seeking out pliable much older, and much more vulnerable people to preach to. Without getting into it too deeply, older people do often look back and reminisce about their lives, quietly question and contemplate what they could have done differently, and then wonder "is this it?", or at least that's my own personal experience with much older relatives.

Jehovah Witnesses believe that all other faiths are worthless, and agents of 'Satan' (the invisible ruler of the earth). They are forbidden to closely associate with non-believers, or to at least keep it to a bare minimum in public situations they just can't avoid, and Jehovah Witnesses do believe that they are entitled to invade other's personal space and preach to them, like a used car salesperson, if given the opportunity. Poorly trained Jehovah Witnesses should keep their views to themselves and like most other frauds, when poked and prodded, the mask immediately slips and their 'real' personality and their real intention immediately reveals itself.

The outright overt anger, the puffed out chest, the thirst for aggressive confrontation, the arrogance and all of course displayed publicly. A situation that could be totally avoided, and which is totally needless, if they actually practised what they preach and follow the guidance of Jehovah. :rolleyes:

cidal

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Wherever Christ is...you know he is suffering while reading this thread. Added bonus is he has that punchable faced *** speaking for him? Wow, Jesus Christ...poor Christ. Imagine Christ, Allah, Krishna, Buddah...and all other minor sky-daddies at their drinking session (you know Allah is ordering a double)...they will be like..these douches believe in us SO much...they will **** each other over to make a point. Brilliant.

Also, my gender has long been debated and greatly exaggerated. However, let me ask you - no matter how big a *** a woman can be...can she really be a big a *** as a man can be? We need more female leaders to sort out the mess we're in. Oh, but not those right-wing bitches.

cidal

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I see Cidal expresses an interest in this topic. Thank you for demonstrating your personality so well for all to see, Cidal. You know I won't answer people who don't know how to reason, as I feel I'm teasing them. So please, feel free to drivel your hatred before the world. Thank you though for being so interested in my posts. It is a shame you lack the ability to reason, but it is not a shame your attitude is disgusting as a human in the way you speak to others. There is a good scripture just for you. "Whatever a man is sowing, this he will also reap."

Enjoy your reaping when it comes, and enjoy the rewards for all your hard work.
I take interest in calling out a douche like you - why, who knows? My own douche-like arrogance, probably.

Men like you, are men like me. Need to make some daft pointless point.. to feel like they matter because their lives are massive voids filled with huge amounts of sloth jizzism - all under the guise of intellect, caring, or some other bullshit fallacy in they made up in their/our minds.

What I love about you is that you stand for nothing your so-called god does. You are a selfish man who likes the sight of his own comments. I follow no god, what is your excuse? Jesus made you the dildo you are?

The only thing I reap from engaging a douchebag is a fleeting and false happiness in my rum, tunes and pointing out how men like you are only inclusive when insulted. Trust me you ballsac, you are the 'human cunts' I am talking about - that does not include everyone. Just you and your fellow gonads. Vote YES on abortion.

Kev45

Reaction score
In my opinion, the sausage, and that's what he is, a right old sausage, clumsily shoehorns in religion, God's so-called "teachings", to slyly disguise his consistent aggressive trolling of anyone else who does not tolerate his persistent preaching. You see, it's not really him responsibility is it, he is exonerated from all culpability, all personal responsibility, because it's Jehovah's teachings he claims to be quoting and not in fact his own views... The problem for the sausage is this, at least on this particular site, some of us saw through this crude charade the very first time he started spouting his angry, aggressive, and usually sanctimonious insults.

Plagiarizes a load of old twaddle, presents it as his own thoughts and ideas, and sit back preening himself while he assumes, wrongly, that it paints him as an intellectual, a theologian, on another level, on a higher plateau, than everyone else.

A right old sausage indeed!

Kev45

Reaction score
Oh ye, and another one who pretends to invite conversation, a reasoned debate, so that he can publicly demonstrate how intelligent he thinks he is and how ignorant anyone else is in direct comparison.

"Like ye man, we have to respect other people's views man, listen to each other man, learn from each other man, before I type a long-drawn-out convoluted googled essay telling you exactly why you are wrong and why I am always right."

Have a great day, ya all, and wrap up well if you are out and about! :rolleyes:

A_Son_of_God

Forum Reasoner - Nemesis of the Trolls
Reaction score
LOL It is funny that these two tennis players - happy to hit the ball back over the net to each other, pretending to be something, still can't respond to the actual point of the debate. It is laughable.

To the two players: No, I am not like you in any way. If you can't debate, that's your problem, not mine.

No matter what debate it is, they have not made any actual point in it. Nothing worthwhile. In fact, in the old days, when I used to attempt to discuss stuff with one of them, they deliberately ignored stuff, pretended what I said was something else, and just consistently trolled. That is all they have. So I hope they enjoy each other's company.

But once again, the point is, this a debate topic, and they have no idea how to present a response. Instead of reasoning, all they can do is slander, spit and vomit on everything. Trolls, slandering others as trolls.

Kev45

Reaction score
The (paranoid) sausage, spouting sanctimonious gibberish about the persecution he claims Jesus suffered. All while he abuses, mocks and belittles (persecutes) other chatters in the name of Jesus.

It's really rather amusing. :D

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
One should never discount nor denegrate someone for thier opinions.
One should simply ask and answer.

Thats the only way to learn truth, either by educating others or being educated by others.

Good ideas tend to be more readily acceptable when formed with serious argument.
When they are open for debate because the person asking the question is doing exactly that, questioning.
Bad ideas are forwarded by certainty, be that bias or belief.

How does one tell the difference?

The problem is that logic has been stolen by science, when it has no right to be.
Real thought has been lost because we are arrogant enough to think we "Know"

Faith in science is no more misguided than faith in religion, they are both belief structures.
Both governed by power and money.

cidal

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Thats the only way to learn truth, either by educating others or being educated by others.

Good ideas tend to be more readily acceptable when formed with serious argument.
When they are open for debate because the person asking the question is doing exactly that, questioning.

The problem is that logic has been stolen by science, when it has no right to be.

Faith in science is no more misguided than faith in religion, they are both belief structures.
One? Too much of the matrix?

One should indeed **** with the one if one is a total wanker. One should also take on one.. if one is a douche-one. Unless one is a two

]How does one tell the difference? One is one and know what one knows to be the the truth between a massive ***-one and a non-massive-***-one.

I hope now one knows one.

cidal

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Also faith in science? Wow ok nutty one! Yeah..science is not faith...it is peer reviewed studies not based on one book from 1000s of years ago that never changes. So dont be a one massive moron and make up nonsense, one.

cidal

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Yeah because all scientist through history.. have used money and government with no influence of religion to use money to make up data? Oh wait.. will wait fo r your examples of sh** you make up.

One might say..one makes up total bullshit that they pull out of their rectum. One is full of sh** based on sh** they type out that is backed by no links or facts. One is a total *** full of sh**..one.

Of course...while this asshole lies about science and makes it sound like a religion.. **** off..and..

cidal

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Who knew you were a big a fucking pathetic loser as that god guy you debate? Its almost like both you losers need each other to exist.

A_Son_of_God

Reaction score
I disagree mate. Science is not to blame. It is the worshippers of men who are to blame. They put people on pedestals, and then misuse the ideologies expressed by others, and invent their own 'religion' based on it, although they themselves would deny it's a religion. Still, it is the means of what they have chosen to put their faith in and follow that way of life. Science of itself is simply a method to seek knowledge. That of itself is inert. It is liars and exploiters who use it as a bad tool.
I understand this in a general way, that you can say money and power govern science and religion. But of themselves, it is untrue. Because science is a tool, not much else. It is like a person advocating for a hammer, and saying that a hammer is governed by power and money.

As for religion, as regards this power and money, although money is a tool - like science - it is not necessary in relation to true religion. Religion can be a way of life, and should be even. There is no money in practicing good things. Also, there is no power in letting people do their own thing. So no, not all religion is power and money either. But I do agree that there are massive organisations that do so.

Raining_Roses

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
right but i think its male
And further evidence would suggest you are right and I was wrong...and while it prickles, I apologise to the misogynists for my error. But that's all I'll back track on- the rest stays firm.

One thing I will never back track on though- organised religion=cult.
Dress it up, argue your point, preach, berate the heathens until you're ginning like you've slept with a coat hanger in your mouth and that big, hairy, imaginary hand is patting you on the back for all your hard work.
It still doesn't make you right and everyone outside your cult wrong.

cidal

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
And further evidence would suggest you are right and I was wrong...and while it prickles, I apologise to the misogynists for my error. But that's all I'll back track on- the rest stays firm.

Dress it up, argue your point, preach, berate the heathens until you're ginning like you've slept with a coat hanger in your mouth and that big, hairy, imaginary hand is patting you on the back for all your hard work.
Do not worry. Me being a massive *** is void of gender.

I can't feel you feel bad about something so trivial...and to that god complex ***? wow...

This tune might not help you grow a spine or balls..but let us hope .. ..

A_Son_of_God

Reaction score

If we have a system of organisations, all following the model set before them - namely religion - such as education and schooling, political organisations, business organisation, scientific methodology which is structured by organisation, laws, procedures, international standards, plane flight paths, shipping routes, fishing rules, gambling rules...but religion being organised is a cult, I think you're missing the point that we humans follow "organised" as the way to go. It itself disproves the random thing that some try to assert to science, as science itself is organised, and governed by organisation.

cidal

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I disagree mate. Science is not to blame. It is the worshippers of men who are to blame. They put people on pedestals, and then misuse the ideologies expressed by others, and invent their own 'religion' based on it, although they themselves would deny it's a religion. Still, it is the means of what they have chosen to put their faith in and follow that way of life. Science of itself is simply a method to seek knowledge. That of itself is inert. It is liars and exploiters who use it as a bad tool.

I understand this in a general way, that you can say money and power govern science and religion. But of themselves, it is untrue. Because science is a tool, not much else. It is like a person advocating for a hammer, and saying that a hammer is governed by power and money.

As for religion, as regards this power and money, although money is a tool - like science - it is not necessary in relation to true religion. Religion can be a way of life, and should be even. There is no money in practicing good things. Also, there is no power in letting people do their own thing. So no, not all religion is power and money either. But I do agree that there are massive organisations that do so.
In a general way? I have known in a general way you are a lonely spineless man who needs to give his right hand and cock a break. So, please do - they asked to talk to you. They say..please.. only every other day.

Raining_Roses

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
If we have a system of organisations, all following the model set before them - namely religion - such as education and schooling, political organisations, business organisation, scientific methodology which is structured by organisation, laws, procedures, international standards, plane flight paths, shipping routes, fishing rules, gambling rules...but religion being organised is a cult, I think you're missing the point that we humans follow "organised" as the way to go. It itself disproves the random thing that some try to assert to science, as science itself is organised, and governed by organisation.
You've simply ripped apart the word 'organised', so let me rephrase- religion=cult.
That better?

Back