Childhood memories

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
What an absolutely brilliant tale Poces and so well told too. It MUST be true because no-one could possibly make up something so far-fetched!

Oh it's fully factual and exactly as it happened lol ,

When i arrived at Boarding School , the first morning waking in the dorm i had a bed pack and uniform inspection,

Upon this inspection i was told by the Headmaster (This guy was a brute!) , to go and wash the dirt from my knee ,

I explained to the tosspot that this was in fact a Birthmark , He was having none of it,

So anyway i trotted off to the bathroom to clean a knee that could not be cleaned lol,

Upon my return to the Dorm i was sent to his office where i then received licks with a Hockey stick ,

I took my red raw arse to the Phone box to call my Mama ,

She rang the School and said hang on a minute you can't beat him for that ,

This call earned me the right to clean the Boot room daily ,

Nice one Mama XD

Attachments

• 20210218_121756.jpg
    20210218_121756.jpg
    964.4 KB · Views: 10

BasildonBond

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Smote.. Great word..

I wad hit on the head with a golf ball in my early teens - explains a lot really. :confused:
Yeah, I had to check that the word actually existed....was SO glad that it does! I suppose your experience just goes to show that you need to have your wits about you at all times and that we should maybe petition for "Danger - Low Flying Golf Balls" notices to be erected on all playing fields!

BasildonBond

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

When i arrived at Boarding School , the first morning waking in the dorm i had a bed pack and uniform inspection,

Upon this inspection i was told by the Headmaster (This guy was a brute!) , to go and wash the dirt from my knee ,

I explained to the tosspot that this was in fact a Birthmark , He was having none of it,

So anyway i trotted off to the bathroom to clean a knee that could not be cleaned lol,

Upon my return to the Dorm i was sent to his office where i then received licks with a Hockey stick ,

Nice one Mama XD
Another brilliant story Poces! lol

D

Dardii

Yeah, I had to check that the word actually existed....was SO glad that it does! I suppose your experience just goes to show that you need to have your wits about you at all times and that we should maybe petition for "Danger - Low Flying Golf Balls" notices to be erected on all playing fields!

It actually knocked me out, clean and proper, hurt like hell for months.
You know when you bang the top of your skull, near the front (there's a damn sweet spot there), and you bang it hard on the corner of an open kitchen cupboard door (wall unit), and the pain that comes, where you feel like you're internally bleeding inside your skull??? Well being hit on the head with a golf ball is like that, only wayyyyyy worse. Ouch..!
My mother likes to think it may have knocked some sense in to me but I totally disagree with that.

Smote.. Still Great :D

D

Dardii

Nice one Mama XD

Can't see the birth mark, but heyyyy nice leg whoot whoot :p

BasildonBond

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
It actually knocked me out, clean and proper, hurt like hell for months.
You know when you bang the top of your skull, near the front (there's a damn sweet spot there), and you bang it hard on the corner of an open kitchen cupboard door (wall unit), and the pain that comes, where you feel like you're internally bleeding inside your skull??? Well being hit on the head with a golf ball is like that, only wayyyyyy worse. Ouch..!
My mother likes to think it may have knocked some sense in to me but I totally disagree with that.

Smote.. Still Great :D
Now you've just made me feel even more awful about that poor man I hit with my ball all those years ago. I'm curious....whereabouts WERE you when you were hit on 't head by this ball? Oh, and did you keep it as momento of your ordeal?

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Can't see the birth mark, but heyyyy nice leg whoot whoot :p
What lol ?

Look again it's obvious :D

Right next to my thumb x

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Open your eyes ppl ><

20210218_135544.jpg

D

Dardii

What lol ?

Look again it's obvious :D

Right next to my thumb x

Obvious to you... I've been over that photo 3 times now, leering.. I mean looking.. And I don't see a birth mark. I see some contours but that's it. ;)

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Oooooo now your talking..... I can see... I can see....

Oh have mercy on this blind old woman, who was hit badly on the head with a golf ball...

Tis not my fault..

P. S.. Damn your leg is HOT..! :D

Breeeeeaaath ,

In .... out ..... It's just a Leg , you've seen thousands , Normally in pairs o_O

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You're soooooo lucky, that could of ended horribly. In the words of my Granny ' Aucht, Yi musta bin kizzed by un angel' <-- my poor attempt at spelling Doric.
Odd you should say that as much of my life has been blessed with Angels and ,before doubters make smug remarks
Can recall, my parents giving me my 4th birthday party present.
Was a rattle.
Dont think they liked me much cause there was still a snake attached.
LOL :D
,i do believe in them :).

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Nice one Mama XD
Sadistic or what ? !

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
One painful memory i have again is when i was about 4 years old. Mother was taking me to a wedding so i was all dressed up ,just waiting to go. It was a lovely warm /hot day and i was siting on the kitchen step ( large concrete thing). outside. There must have been a slight breeze as suddenly i felt a searing pain in my ear !. Automatic reaction was to ram my hand over the ear . Wrong thing to do ! It was a wasp or bee and it stung me ,inside my Ear. The normal treatment those days ,prior to NHS, was a sting had to be coated with what Mums called a "Blue bag" .It was a small bag which contained something Blue and was normally used to Whiten cottons after a wash i think. Anyway i had to go by Bus and then sit out a wedding etc with a mass of Blue all around my Ear . Grrr!

D

Dardii

Now you've just made me feel even more awful about that poor man I hit with my ball all those years ago. I'm curious....whereabouts WERE you when you were hit on 't head by this ball? Oh, and did you keep it as momento of your ordeal?

I was walking across the fields as I always did coming to and from my Grannys house, I was heading home. It was a total shocker.
Out of nowhere.

Talking of which, just last week OUT OF NOWHERE a bit of turf landed on my head.

Back