Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Women Are Seeking Mature Men ...... < --- just saw this advert on the thread ,

Good luck with that x

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hels you must live a boring life ,Try getting out for once and before you ask i dont pm or whisper in rooms to me people in here are just people i chat to or ignore
Yep ,i live a terribly boring life old fella . I spend at most 2 hours a day ( including days and nights ) on here ! What a life eh ?

Tinkerbelle

❤️chat b1tch❤️
Reaction score
Lifegroanson does moan as much as hells or repeats the same crap daily

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Lifegroanson does moan as much as hells or repeats the same crap daily
At least Lifegoeson don`t depend on a childish clique of chatmates to find his/her responses. Anyone who reads this thread can see who writes the most posts to it and YES!! it`s the same old clique who attempt to control the chatrooms too. So far i have`nt seen any of them open a Thread themselves ,i wonder why ? Their ability to poke fun at others who do just proves how small minded they are .Their brains filed with sawdust i imagine .

Tinkerbelle

❤️chat b1tch❤️
Reaction score
At least Lifegoeson don`t depend on a childish clique of chatmates to find his/her responses. Anyone who reads this thread can see who writes the most posts to it and YES!! it`s the same old clique who attempt to control the chatrooms too. So far i have`nt seen any of them open a Thread themselves ,i wonder why ? Their ability to poke fun at others who do just proves how small minded they are .Their brains filed with sawdust i imagine .
Want another tissue for those tears ? Bless I almost feel sorry for u but then i think nope hes just a sad obviously lonely person. With a strange obsession over a chatter. Seek help hells its creepy... all though very funny, the fact that everyday u say the same stuff..... get a life ffs

Tinkerbelle

❤️chat b1tch❤️
Reaction score
Think jealousy springs to mind .....thats all I can think of :)
Wonder if he would like a life sized photo of bad and a signed autograph ? Maybe we could arrange that. Its so obvious that hes his first thought in a morning an last thought at night lol. He’s probably even names his cat after him... ok im creeping myself out now pmsl

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score
Wonder if he would like a life sized photo of bad and a signed autograph ? Maybe we could arrange that. Its so obvious that hes his first thought in a morning an last thought at night lol. He’s probably even names his cat after him... ok im creeping myself out now pmsl

Lmao he prob has got a cat though

B

Bad_Influence

Thanks for that. :mad::mad::mad::(:(:(

Back